Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VOUCHERS - Verified by PD Mod - Blaino and Okie hit nail on head!

RRSport

Sorry for not being up to speed .... but .... What "vouchers" are they even talking about???

Happy Meal vouchers probably.

BanG when youre online can you verify this voucher thing since youre in the miltary? :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Wow I give this a 50/50 chance of being fact not rumor. Rantalln if you guys all remember has posted saying the same thing except didn't call it a voucher. Only that he could cash in for RV rate since he was a "contractor".

Interesting. Lets hope were not all being screwed silently while the know-it-all rich elite cash in for big bucks.

GO RV and GO OKIE?????????

Maybe im stretching it.

• Upvote 1

Oh come on, dream on, this is first class horse manure designed to sell dinar. Maybe the poster is unaware of how ridiculous that claim is, he's maybe getting setup too.

A voucher instead of cash are you kidding, so now they use IQD in old 000's currency, new low denoms and $ and vouchers. Yeh right, sure thing.

Not in a million years. The Exchange rate is 1170 to the $ So all debts are currently payable AT THAT RATE. and until there is a change to that rate that's what you get.

Maybe sombodies running a nice scam with the voucher game but it certainly isn't an RV voucher.

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

mmmmmmmmm didn`t say anything about ,,was it a pay voucher,,or your fired voucher,,,if it was indeed a pay voucher,,they would have been nice too at least note the amount in u s d too i Q D soooooo most likely { a dud

}

Man I sure hope this is true, but it seems I've heard these stories before. Maybe this time will be different. I wouldn't mind seeing one of these vouchers they are talking about. Go RV!!!!!

Additional info from the same source.

I personally only saw a "voucher" from a U.S. CONTRACTOR, so I cannot speak on a military "voucher". One of our other MODS was also able to veiw and get confirmation on this.

P.S. I will in NO way post a picture as I was asked by this person NOT TO, as there is personal information on it. So thank you in advance for not asking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you cant' see then it does not exist. Another BS Rumor. Especially if it comes from those story tellers Blaino( who called the RV a few days ago) and Okie (lost in translation). If you can't post a pic then please don't say it exist. i could say i have seen the RV documents but i was told not to tell anyone that it exist. More story telling.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I personally only saw a "voucher" from a U.S. CONTRACTOR, so I cannot speak on a military "voucher". One of our other MODS was also able to veiw and get confirmation on this.

P.S. I will in NO way post a picture as I was asked by this person NOT TO, as there is personal information on it. So thank you in advance for not asking.

A scan or picture of this aleged "voucher" could be altered to ommit all personal information .... thereby not incriminating the person who spilt the beans .....

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Got to love it. Every single week these "Dinar Salesman" come up with a Hot New Angle and Word. This week the new word is "VOUCHER" And although they don't really explain what the meaning behind the word voucher is, and don't dare ask, hehe......it leaves anxious dinar holders with the hopes and dreams this could be it....wow, I guess I have been in this to long.....

• Upvote 1

Well fist off this or anything that come from Blaino and Okie should go straight to the BULLSH@T FILE. Do not ever even think that there is any truth to anything htese 2 have to say. I'm in Iraq now and there is nothing like this here.

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

• Upvote 1

well i am here in iraq and this is complete and total BS start to finish

no truth to this at all

I would like to know what site this moron is from so i can go there and start crap

this man is an idiot

Semper Fi

Thanks for your imput and thanks for your service. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll actually get to meet these morons. You know, as soon as it's shown that there is some profit in all this pumping and dumping by traders or websites (when it's in cyberspace it's there forever) there's gonna be one hell of a class action suit. It may take a few years, but whatever they've made will go to attorneys that never even heard of IQD. They may not realize it, but they have more tied up in this RV than most of us - If it doesn't happen, with what they've said and done, there are gonna be some really pi$$ed off people. I wonder if these pumpers and dumpers even own any IQD?

Once again, You DA MAN!!! And expressed my sentiments exactly! Thanks for your post!

• Upvote 2

Send me all of your dinar and I will be happy to send you a voucher...just tell me how much high of a RV you want on it...I'm sure your bank will take it.

Maybe we need to be buying some of them "vouchers". Can we specify the rate? Or maybe the date we can redeem? What a great investment! Anyone out there know a good voucher salesman? Mmmmm, maybe I should start selling them.... All I need is a supplier, some pumpers, throw in a little positive intel, yea, thats the ticket!

I trust no one...When I see it for myself then I will know that a RV has occured.

Exactly!! No matter how many times we say the only places you need to check are the FOREX and CBI, people would still prefer to listen to rumors. It's crazy how much of this crap has been posted.

How long ago did u see the voucher?Thanks in advance.......................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!