Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

First and foremost BANG thanks for the service....I appriciate the passing along the info you get, it's nice to see info from a credible sorce. Even if it dosnt pan out this time we are one day closer....head down eyes up ...be safe BANG!!!

BanG, I would like to echo this sentiment. Thanks!!!!

Thanks for serving and posting, Bang! It doesn't surprise me in the least. Just because there hasn't been an 'official' announcement or we haven't cashed in yet it doesn't mean that the RV hasn't happened, IMO. We are not behind the scenes so we only see the surface. I expect it to happen VERY soon either way. Heads up BofA people...reliable bank employee (trying to save a job even tho nothing was done wrong) totally acknowledged RV, said wow when heard how big I'm into it and nodded with a 'Mhm' when I converted that number into USD using roughly close to $4. Then when asked about cash in process said OWE NOT shipped offsite for verification, credited on the spot and said the bank will be about a week behind the RV, saying "they're a little slow" while nodding and being friendly. No date or rate but its clearly here. God Bless Bang and the rest of you and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for serving and posting, Bang! It doesn't surprise me in the least. Just because there hasn't been an 'official' announcement or we haven't cashed in yet it doesn't mean that the RV hasn't happened, IMO. We are not behind the scenes so we only see the surface. I expect it to happen VERY soon either way. Heads up BofA people...reliable bank employee (trying to save a job even tho nothing was done wrong) totally acknowledged RV, said wow when heard how big I'm into it and nodded with a 'Mhm' when I converted that number into USD using roughly close to $4. Then when asked about cash in process said OWE NOT shipped offsite for verification, credited on the spot and said the bank will be about a week behind the RV, saying "they're a little slow" while nodding and being friendly. No date or rate but its clearly here. God Bless Bang and the rest of you and GO RV!!!

It wasn't showing an edit button so I just did it this way...

In my previous post where it says "OWE NOT" it should read "IQD NOT".

As if I would let my Dinar outta my sight! Pffffft. :P GO RV!

I take more credit in this test rumor to Bang than just about any other that has ever been posted! I don't think we will see much news about it when it does. I think it will be just, Bang!!!! Then we will be running to get stuff cashed in and things taken care of.

GO RV!!!

:)

My thoughts exactly... legitimate information from someone there who is not a pumper. I mean sure we are all waiting for a text or an email from Adam, but I don't think even Adam can get his information any faster than someone who is over there. Thanks again Bang, lets hope and pray it is correct and it happens quickly! cool.gif

Wow What a response. Feel kinda bad for ya Bang. I think first off the original poster is really out of line even posting this. BangG was having a casual chat on line and with out his permission this guy starts a string with it. Had BangG wanted what he said in the rumours category I am thinking he`s the type to have done it himself. Don't get me wrong I believe every word the man says . His integrity Is untouchable. But what a position to be placed in without your own accord, Just saying.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1