Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

Good afternoon All...

From what I have gathered while reading many posts on this site, it seems 'BanG' is a credible individual; however, since he has not posted anything as of yet confirming this particular "Chat", I will standby for his word.

Excellent post if this is real-world information!!!!! :D

GG

I see that he has posted and confirmed from a text......Thanks 'BanG'....Let's hope they are correct!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good afternoon All...

From what I have gathered while reading many posts on this site, it seems 'BanG' is a credible individual; however, since he has not posted anything as of yet confirming this particular "Chat", I will standby for his word.

Excellent post if this is real-world information!!!!! :D

GG

He just did 4 minutes before you?!?1

OK this was a text sent to me by some friends in Iraq on the ground. They sent it to me this afternoon and I made a comment about this as I have never received this kind of text and have always felt the RV would be in around .50 to 1.00. I'm not in the rate and date business and just shared a text I got. TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR please. Peace.

Hopefully this "Rumor" is correct! Peace.

OK this was a text sent to me by some friends in Iraq on the ground. They sent it to me this afternoon and I made a comment about this as I have never received this kind of text and have always felt the RV would be in around .50 to 1.00. I'm not in the rate and date business and just shared a text I got. TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR please. Peace.

Great text, BanG!! Staying grounded and all that though...when this is said and done, have to go do some shooting!! To a speedy RV!!

Bang, I guess you know by now you are one of those who are well respected amongst the DV crowd and you're putting yourself out there and sharing such "intel", albeit of the "rumor" variety, carries a lot of weight - so I'll definitely keep that in mind (that this is a rumor), while remaining hopeful yet level headed. Brother, I so hope your sources are right!! Thanks for sharing, Bang! Come on RV!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 1

First and foremost BANG thanks for the service....I appriciate the passing along the info you get, it's nice to see info from a credible sorce. Even if it dosnt pan out this time we are one day closer....head down eyes up ...be safe BANG!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey BanG! Friends or fellow military investors from chat ? thanks

F.Y.I.

Don't shoot the messenger if this seems to be what it is.... just a rumor.

We need to respect those who have such boots on the ground who can provide info.

We can only hope they are hearing more realistic info. than we receive.

• Upvote 2

I take more credit in this test rumor to Bang than just about any other that has ever been posted! I don't think we will see much news about it when it does. I think it will be just, Bang!!!! Then we will be running to get stuff cashed in and things taken care of.

GO RV!!!

:)

• Upvote 1

thank, you rock BanG!

:)

Thanks Bang... Be safe! smile.gif