Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

up date to my post earlier

randalln

I just got a finance manager up at the compony that i work for .He has way more contacts than me .He has let me know that that Iraq is selling dollars at over $1/IQD and has been for a wail but the only way to buy the dollars from Iraq is to have a substantial contract or be a member of a investment bank that bids on the financing of projects in the country and that Iraq is taking in all kinds of currency (to put it in layman's terms ) including dinar and though it says $ on every thing that dose not mean thats what you get in return and that after the transaction there is a 6 month hold on the money before the bank or corporation can exchange for liquid means and that this has been taking place for more than a month

He said that i just might be posable that my bank is coming up on that time frame and that there looking to make another bid on financing something else and that with the right amount of funds they will take the exchange at a lower ratio give me my money and then use the money i trade at a higher ratio thus in turn giving there self more leverage

He also has a substantial amount so we will see just how this works

I think this is how their saying that all the large denominations are just about finished being removed He also thinks like me because i do know that there is only a handful of people like us with lots of low denominations in cash all the money i have bought since 2006 has been 25,10,5,000 notes and this is what they are trying to remove from the large holders.

He also found out that way back when Iraq was buying large amounts of goods from other countries they were paying with dinars not dollars this mite just be how the sellers got there hands on them because every body in our circle is saying that its not legal to hold as much as we have as individuals

and to top it off there was only 7-8 trillion dinar printed and that there is a big problem with counterfeit dinar to the extent of billions all in 25,000 notes

so no need to be harsh believe me i will let you all Know just how this goes

peace out my arm is felling lots better if this works

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I just got a finance manager up at the compony that i work for .He has way more contacts than me .He has let me know that that Iraq is selling dollars at over $1/IQD and has been for a wail but the only way to buy the dollars from Iraq is to have a substantial contract or be a member of a investment bank that bids on the financing of projects in the country and that Iraq is taking in all kinds of currency (to put it in layman's terms ) including dinar and though it says $ on every thing that dose not mean thats what you get in return and that after the transaction there is a 6 month hold on the money before the bank or corporation can exchange for liquid means and that this has been taking place for more than a month

He said that i just might be posable that my bank is coming up on that time frame and that there looking to make another bid on financing something else and that with the right amount of funds they will take the exchange at a lower ratio give me my money and then use the money i trade at a higher ratio thus in turn giving there self more leverage

I think this is how their saying that all the large denominations are just about finished being removed He also thinks like me because i do know that there is only a handful of people like us with lots of low denominations in cash all the money i have bought since 2006 has been 25,10,5,000 notes and this is what they are trying to remove from the large holders.

He also found out that way back when Iraq was buying large amounts of goods from other countries they were paying with dinars not dollars this mite just be how the sellers got there hands on them because every body in our circle is saying that its not legal to hold as much as we have as individuals

and to top it off there was only 7-8 trillion dinar printed and that there is a big problem with counterfeit dinar to the extent of billions all in 25,000 notes

This is not directed directed specifically toward you randalln but does anyone else find it odd that when anyone defending a position or post says they've been in this from the beginning, "Or Years", they've only been a DV member for like six months max? I don't buy it....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So much of what you said is not able to be proven and makes no sense in light of a lot of the actual information we know about this investment. Sorry, I'm just trying to bring this back down to planet earth. So what if contractors are paid and have a hold on accounts? Bringing in the large denoms? Illegal for us to hold that much as individuals? What?! C'mon... +1 for creativity, and that's as far as I'll go without blowing up at you. Hope this one dies out and doesn't get too much attention.

• Upvote 4

This is not directed directed specifically toward you randalln but does anyone else find it odd that when anyone defending a position or post says they've been in this from the beginning, "Or Years", they've only been a DV member for like six months max? I don't buy it....

It's not odd at all. Many people that invested years ago were members of other forums that were very popular like this one is today. I've been invested since 2005 and I only heard of this forum this year. Yet I've been a member of probably a half dozen other dinar forums.

• Upvote 1

So much of what you said is not able to be proven and makes no sense in light of a lot of the actual information we know about this investment. Sorry, I'm just trying to bring this back down to planet earth. So what if contractors are paid and have a hold on accounts? Bringing in the large denoms? Illegal for us to hold that much as individuals? What?! C'mon... +1 for creativity, and that's as far as I'll go without blowing up at you. Hope this one dies out and doesn't get too much attention.

EXACLY +1 for you. WOW

It appears as if he's been around a bit. Why on earth say things like this especially "illegal for us to hold that much as individuals". As I recall in his earlier post he said that his bank in Kuwait would cash his dinars in RIGHT NOW for OVER $1 if he could get them there. All I can say is WOW (not a good wow) :(

• Upvote 1

Never had the need to be on this site or any site till oct last year when i left Iraq and went to Afghanistan been there since may 03 but im understand your hesitation to hear me i would be the same way im not selling you anything believe it or not just thought i would let all my brothers in arms know that there is some shady S#!t going on with this investment and we are not in on it and with the amount i have it is going to be a real shame to wake up one morning and find out that there was a way to get my money back and i just sat on the computer and let it pass me by cz i had my head in my ass

no disrespect intended but i called ali at DT just to see what they had to say they answer the phone but thats about it no info not buying back in any amount at this time ....

I was there when we had to turn in the old dinar for the new and i can attest to how many iraqis got stuck with 250,000 100,000 dinar notes they were trying to sell them to us on the base nobody would take them thats why now there is real problems with all these statements about the 25,000 10,000 5,000 in iraq right now they remember what happened in 04 one day they were good the next they went out the window and the people from the mountains up north really got stuck cz they did not even know there was new dinar thats why the franks were sill good for a lot longer

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

EXACLY +1 for you. WOW

It appears as if he's been around a bit. Why on earth say things like this especially "illegal for us to hold that much as individuals". As I recall in his earlier post he said that his bank in Kuwait would cash his dinars in RIGHT NOW for OVER $1 if he could get them there. All I can say is WOW (not a good wow) :(

I found randllns earlier post...

"I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site"

Read more:

Randlln...Seems it would be prudent and more helpful if these posts were legit and IF you did have this type of LEGIT news, that you brought links to back it up. Just saying

Never had the need to be on this site or any site till oct last year when i left Iraq and went to Afghanistan been there since may 03 but im understand your hesitation to hear me i would be the same way im not selling you anything ...

Randlln

I can understand your skepticism if you went through the first go around. That was WAY different.

They had time to exchange the currency with the banks

There were tons of counterfeit and stolen notes out there.

The new notes were put into play by the US. and we didn't go there for nothing. (not a scam)

The US wants a return for their investment.

Most of the people here purchased their dinars from a reputable dealer registered with the US Treasury. They would have been

shut down by the Treasury dept. That being said, IF Dinar Trade had counterfeit dinars, the Treasury Dept would have put out a notice.

Hasn't happened.

This will happen when it happens, through proper channels and ALL will know...not some guy who had a friend who knew somebody...you get the picture.

That's why I suggest using links or legit articles to back up what you post that can easily be construed as lies or debunked. Just saying.

We all want the same thing...just saying. GooooooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

• Upvote 1

I owned Dinar since 2006 and hadn't even heard of a Dinar forum until a little over a year ago... That isn't really so hard to believe. DV has only been online for like 2 years or so. The new IQD has been around for about 8 years!

• Upvote 2

Randlln

I can understand your skepticism if you went through the first go around. That was WAY different.

They had time to exchange the currency with the banks

There were tons of counterfeit and stolen notes out there.

The new notes were put into play by the US. and we didn't go there for nothing. (not a scam)

The US wants a return for their investment.

Most of the people here purchased their dinars from a reputable dealer registered with the US Treasury. They would have been

shut down by the Treasury dept. That being said, IF Dinar Trade had counterfeit dinars, the Treasury Dept would have put out a notice.

Hasn't happened.

This will happen when it happens, through proper channels and ALL will know...not some guy who had a friend who knew somebody...you get the picture.

That's why I suggest using links or legit articles to back up what you post that can easily be construed as lies or debunked. Just saying.

We all want the same thing...just saying. GooooooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

has anyone stoped to think that just maybe DT and all the other banks out there may know something we the average person don't like the declaimer on their sight that they will buy it back even at a loss but now they wont just maybe the government steped in and told them that they would be responsible for trading all those large notes in for small ones even if they don't cash it out they would still have to exchange it vie have tried to cash out a small amount before 3-4 mill here in the states no problem but now if i give them 1000 dinar notes they will take it but 25,000 no way not even at 850 per mil so explain this to me i must be missing something

• Upvote 1

I first bought early 2005. Beginning to wish I had never heard of this site.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, but I don't see the problem with that. I have been invested since Jan. of 2005, and I only joined this site in Feb. of this year.

Roadrunner

Your arm would probably feel better if they Didn't write me back.... Faker

Dear Mr.Chris,

Thank you for contacing our AUB website.

Regarding your email, Kindly note that the exchange rates in Ahli United Bank is

just for the following currencies :

-US DOLLAR

-STERLING POUND

-EURO

For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience by

emailing the Customer Contact Center at <mailto:hayakom@AUB.com>

hayakom@ahliunited.com, or calling us on “1812000” 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Best Regards,

Customer Contact Center

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 3:56 AM

To: Kuwait Hayakom

Subject: Call Center Form from AUB web site

Dear Sir,

The following Call Center Form has been emailed to you from the BKME web site,

Application Detail

First Name Chris

Last Name Krem

BKME Acc No:

Email Address ****************

Contact Office

Contact Resi

Contact Mobile 19287875746

Preferred way of Contact Email

Preferred time for Contact : Select

Product of Enquiry Others

Reason for Call What is the Current Iraqi Dinar Value Compaired to the USD?

Thank you

Please consider the environment before printing this Email.

You Faker! They don't even deal in Dinar! Faker... Faker.... Faker

There, I feel better now

Krem

Edited by Krem
  • Upvote 3

Well Dinarchitown, you will have to believe it because i to have been holding dinars since 04 when my son-in-law who was in Iraq at the time made us aware of this venture. He said it would be a long term wait per the US Army but it would come to pass. I i just decided to join DV later part of last year so i can agree with whomever that says this. You can buy this one................

Bought mine in June 2004. PM me and I'll give you my screen name on a forum I joined Oct/Nov 2004. Not much has changed w/ the exception that the CBI is actually saying something. Joined here after a 2 yr layoff due to the good exchange of ideas that I saw going on that many may not like to hear. Aside from the outrageous rates/dates rumors, the debates over them stimulates people to think for themselves. IMO, this ride would've been over 3 yrs ago but for the incompetence of Paul Bremer that triggered the insurgency. Back then there were guru's with high level connections as well, but I didn't buy a single dinar based on their alleged intel. I set a position based on a RV of between .05 and .17 and stuck to it until I dumped some about a month ago. I made a little money on the sale too, so I've already profited. About enough for a good bottle of single malt scotch, a couple nights out at the bars and a tank of gas. Whoo Hooo!!!!

I first bought early 2005. Beginning to wish I had never heard of this site.

Welcome to the rudest site on the internet with the nastiest, most ignorant people ever assembled in one place.

Nothing against Adam at all but the rudeness and bashing that is allowed on this forum is unreal and sometimes borders on criminal.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DCT...Well, for the sake of Truth. I have been invested since 2004 but only joined here in Sept.2010.... Not too big deal imo.

and i just sat on the computer and let it pass me by cz i had my head in my ass

End Quote

Hey don't be too hard on yourself now ok.