Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar is RV inside iraq

randalln

Please provide the name, address, telephone number, and the name of the bank representative for verification......

I concur; I'm game!! count me in!! :P:P:P

Please provide the name, address, telephone number, and the name of the bank representative for verification......

I concur; I'm game!! count me in!! :P:P:P

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

"for weeks"??? When you say what's happening with "this site," that doesn't make a hill of beans sense!

Why is it NOT showing up on any Forex or CBI site? Let's get a grip OK?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

Since it's not up on the CBI, not up on the Forex, Netdaina, or any banks here in the states, then there's not a thing we can do until it becomes "official." Banks in the states obviously work on the "See it to believe it" model whereas banks in Kuwait work on the "Uncle Nasser in Baghdad said ____ is going to be the rate." So it's apparent your bank in Kuwait knows something we don't and is now just letting the cat out of the bag IMO. It should be coming up shortly.

Edited by Austin-Powers-for-PM

What does this site have to do with your bank?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You boys must think i just fell off the truck i been out here since 2003 i don't need a bunch of people calling my bank but you can pick one you got a computer

Adam have you heard this hit me off line please

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

You boys must think i just fell off the truck i been out here since 2003 i don't need a bunch of people calling my bank but you can pick one you got a computer

http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/Content.aspx?pageid=32

Put in 100,000 dinar to US and you get a measly 85 dollars. Whats going on with your head?

Alright Pinocchio, the show is over.

• Upvote 4

I do not believe anyone said you "Fell off a truck" or believes you "Fell off a truck"; however, if you have relevant information that we all may be able to benefit from relating to this investment, I would hope that you belong to this site to see the betterment of all. If that is not the case, then you have every right to say people think you may have "Fallen from a truck".

I do thank you for your post, though!

what the hell is happening on this site? Did you hear about this rate Anywhere else? Which Bank did you Hear? Sounds to me like if you did Get your Dinar to them, You would hear nothing else, And Get nothing else. CBI.IQ will be the first to post something, Not Kuwait... JMO. But Send it.... Then... K U Wait and let us know.

Not Bashing, Just seems Very Weird K U Wait would know before Central Bank of Iraq... Ya Know?

Krem

You are indeed a fortunate person. To have such a contact and outlet for exchange. And just think, you could cash in 1 million dinars at that price, and while you are doing business , turn around and purchase 10 million more and then just wait it out till it increases another 50 cents are so, and wow you'd be making a killing.

But you want to know what I believe. You are sitting on your holdings and waiting just like the rest of us for the 'truthful announcement of an RV and cash in possibilities.". Am i right or am i wrong???

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the positive information, but I think this should be posted in the Rumor section. You might still get hammered there, but at least is would be the right section!! I do hope you are right, and maybe we can see the end of this investment!! Good Luck to All!!! Go RV!!!! :D:D

• Upvote 1

You came RIGHT of the BAT Bashing us with WTH Is happening on this site.... So, Maybe you Did fall off a truck? It Does Happen. Just saying.

But if you're serving our country, I give you my Thanks... But you should see a doctor for that Head injury.

Good Day Sir, Krem (Damnit, I just bashed a basher. Didn't mean to)

• Upvote 3

What does this site have to do with your bank?

You now i don't make things up check my history my baker in Kuwait said that iraq has been selling dollars for going on a month now and that it will take a week or so to do the transaction at the amount i have but that there should be banks in the states that are also doing this

Now im just getting home from Afghanistan and have not been able to check the sites because the military lock out these sites in Afghanistan but im checking in to going to Kuwait as we speak sorry to upset all you fine folks but if no one knows of this i think maybe somebody should check

And yes im checking right now on a ticket just a little hard to do with a hole in your arm

But i see this site has turned in to DD

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Yes, please do. My money and my brother are in Iraq. I'll be calling him shortly so he can run to the bank and cash us out.

In regard to the activity office conversion confirmed the appearance of it «adopt in its work on the Central Bank as a source of foreign currency», pointing out that Iraq's economy, Rei, and dependent on oil revenues transferred to the «Development Fund for Iraq» and then to the Central Bank to sell those currencies covering the needs ofthe budget. He said the bank's policies have contributed to the stability of the Iraqi market, even the Iraqi dinar has become one of the best currencies in the regionbecause it is equal to 1.3 U.S. dollars, therefore the possibility of expansion content in the market during this phase.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You now i don't make things up check my history my baker in Kuwait said that iraq has been selling dollars for going on a month now and that it will take a week or so to do the transaction at the amount i have but that there should be banks in the states that are also doing this

Now im just getting home from Afghanistan and have not been able to check the sites because the military lock out these sites in Afghanistan but im checking in to going to Kuwait as we speak sorry to upset all you fine folks but if no one knows of this i think maybe somebody should check

And yes im checking right now on a ticket just a little hard to do with a hole in your arm

But i see this site has turned in to DD

thank you for your service i still believe this is the best dinar forum on the net

hope what the bank told you is true but no info in U S as of rate or date

may this find you and yours in good health God bless

• Upvote 1