Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar is RV inside iraq

randalln

if what you say is true then why wonder about all the calls your bank receive, youare suppose to be in the DV family and we look out for each other. If you cant give the banks number or provide the truth then you are feeding us a bunch of crap, come on man get real and stop labeling your self as a pumper because if you cant provide proof then thats what you are a pumper!!!!!!!!!!!! get it pumper!!!!!........ Lets go RRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P

Hmm where you at now on this subject

Hmm where you at now on this subject

Hmmm yes where is Randalln for it would give me great pleasure to see that he falls from the truck moving at a very high rate of speed. I will become bored waiting for the Dinar RV one day and will spend my time in seeking out scumbags like you that need a truck ride. WOW I feel better now !!

Hmmm yes where is Randalln for it would give me great pleasure to see that he falls from the truck moving at a very high rate of speed. I will become bored waiting for the Dinar RV one day and will spend my time in seeking out scumbags like you that need a truck ride. WOW I feel better now !!

not hard to find if you have the training. I welcome the ride sir

You know people in hell want ice water.

ITS Done ITS Done. If its done my freind what we have to worry about. We are now some BALLERS....

In the other thread ( now locked) you posted that you know something we don't know. Then I'd say just share or STFU.

Edited by umbertino