Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Modern Day Iraqi Dinar RV Biblical Prophecy...

Modern Day Iraqi Dinar RV Biblical Prophecy

Date: Wednesday, 25-May-2011 18:30:22

This info is very well written and thought out. It links the Dinar RV to the largest transfer of wealth to the common people in the history of the world. The RV is the banker method to enslave the world. Make war, destroy the country, rebuild and RV the currency back to it's previous levels. Make a pile of money on the Revaluation and install your puppet dictators who just became massively wealthy. Leave the country and let it run on auto-pilot. Repeat process with the next country.

Having been studying the monetary system for 10 years, the insight about Iraq hit me like a ton of bricks about a month ago. Things are a bit more complex than they seem in the world, it is not quite as black and white as a David Icke conspiracy theory. There are good people in the world who are among the elite and they operate on principle and have a long term plan that is in opposition to the NWO.

They are making their move now. The dinar in my mind is the mechanism to take back the Republics of the World from the Fiat currency people.

First post and probably the last. I felt so impressed to write this, so here goes. I know no one on this site and have no reputation that you should believe me. But if my words are true you are going to want to consider.

When the news of the dinar came to me I began to pray concerning the opportunity. It was September 2010 when the Lord clearly showed us to go forward. We had waited for that confirmation for several years. Afterwards, the Lord has spoken four things to me. 1) There will be the test of delay. 2) This dinar will reveal what is truly in your soul 3) There will be a short window of time in which to act after the revalue 4) If you seek to hold onto the windfall you will lose it.

The Lord told me in Sweetwater TN that the dinar would "test your soul". Since then I have seen all kinds of Christians arguing and fighting about certain things pertaining to the dinar. It should not be that way. I see people regularly engaging in name calling, especially against Maliki, I see the desperation for funds that seems to continually be present with all kinds of people. Others talk about spending wildly/foolishly on things that are extreme luxuries. It appears my word is coming to pass. Many people are looking to the dinar as the provision, rather than Him who is the Provider. I really had to check my heart as well. He is asking me personally, where do I get my information? Selah.

I will share here what almost no one here will know or even understand. I give this to you so that you can consider and take the right actions if you choose. There is a prophetic people that has been seated across the land for the purpose of the Kingdom of God. Starting in around the beginning of 2009 the Lord told us that there would begin the emergence of the Elijah ministry in the earth. This was previously told to us in 1996, so it was no surprise when it came about 13 years later. What we did not realize that it would not only be Elijah, but Elisha as well. We did not see the big picture, and perhaps still do not.

When this Elisha ministry began we started to see the miracles of Elisha come to pass in a very public, national manner. The eighth sign was the poison in the pot. We learned from the news that the Gulf of Mexico was also called a cauldron on underwater charts. When the oil spill threatened all life in the gulf, we recognized it was the poison in the pot. A group of hidden intercessors went to the headwaters of the Mississippi and threw ground barley meal as instructed by the Lord into the river. Exactly 144 hours and 9 minutes later BP announced the plugging of the well; the approximate time it takes water to flow the river to the gulf. 144 is the number representing the elect that now stand among you.

The ninth sign to come is the multiplication of provision. Many people have now confirmed that this is linked to the dinar. The Lord has been quiet on this since last July, and we expect the final 8 signs (9-16) to begin to come to pass around this year's Passover.. We are very close, but do not know exactly how this will play out.

The Euphrates flowed under the walls of Babylon. To overcome this city, the Medes and Persians diverted the flow of the water into a swampy area so that they might sneak into the city under the wall. The night before the attack a wild party was happening in Babylon and so the people we hung over the next morning. The armies took the city without much resistance and it still stands today. This story speaks of how the money system, represented by Babylon will fall.

If you can receive it, the Medes are the media. The Persians are Iran. The wall is Wall Street. The Euphrates is the substance (money) that keeps the city propped up. The orgy has been going on in Washington DC now for some time. We are looking for the time in which the handwriting on the wall will appear. That sign will tell us exactly when the money system will fail. To bring about this demise the Euphrates (bountiful) will be diverted. We believe this is the sign of the dinar revaluation. It will happen to bring about the fall of Mystery Babylon.

The dollar is the means by which money changers enslaved the world in debt. How much do you think the God will overthrow or kick over the tables of the SYSTEM that keeps people entrapped and the gospel from going forth? There is no way anyone can understand why this is happening to the dollar unless you first understand what is happening in world commerce. Since most Christians are completely ignorant, they view the coming crash as something terrible, but in reality the kingdoms of the world are becoming the kingdom of our God.

Mystery Babylon is mysterious. It was called this because of its hiddenness. The Lord did not want to replace the yoke of wood He gave the earth with a yoke of iron, therefore, the world was sold into the rule of Babylon without most people knowing. Had they known what was happening, they would have rebelled as Israel did in the biblical account. This would have required the greater sentence thus a much worse world situation. The "Mystery" part of Babylon was much grace to us all as God kept us from understanding to keep us subject to His judgment that we might learn. That is wisdom.

Mystery Babylon for our time became manifest on December 23rd, 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. This transferred the right to print money from the US Government to the string of privately owned banks that had been ruling Europe for many years. Over the last 98 years, we have seen the rise and fall of this world money power in which a defacto world currency was used to enslave most of the nations of the world.

In 1974 Kissinger made an agreement with OPEC that all oil would be sold in US dollars only. These states would use the money to buy US debt and allow the press to run ad infinitum ad nauseum. This then required all nations to go to the Federal Reserve to exchange the local currency for the US dollar with which to purchase energy. This is exactly what happened with the Money Changers in Jesus' day. Interest, which is unlawful according to Divine Law, was used to place these nations under control of the money system. Gradually all the nations' central banks fell to the banking system. It has been said that the greatest evil under the sun is not war or famine, but compound interest. At the time of 9/11 only seven publically held central banks existed in the world. Now after our two wars there are only 5. A publically held central bank gives a country the ability to get out of debt. When banks are privately held, the debt is never released but owed to those who print the money. That was the plan of this Babylonian system. This is well understood by anyone who understands money.

So in 1983, the seventy years of Babylonian rule had been completed, but the systematic church was not aware of the time it was in. It could not proclaim the release from Babylon since itself had become very much like the world system. God began to call out the over comers at that time and form a people that would declare a spiritual jubilee and overthrow the Babylonian rule. Details of these years are comprehensive, but I will not write about it here. It has involved much transition and God raised up true intercessors in the nation to repair the breaches in our spiritual gates. Now the church, not being aware of its failure to proclaim the jubilee brought charge against the remnant in the divine court in heaven in 2001, but lost the case. This established God's remnant with the right to rule. They were then instructed then to overthrow the tables of the money changers, set free the captives from the Babylonian system, and produce the fruit of the kingdom.

Although many intercessions went out over those years, the financial system held on until October of 2008 for good reason, when we saw the signs of collapse manifest. The head of gold (Babylonian image) would soon be sacked, i.e. Goldman Sachs, and the symbols of Babylon would start to fall. The walled city Babylon was manifested as "Wall Street", which would receive the brunt of the change. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdom of our God.

After WWII, Japan was set up as a satellite government of the US. It was run mainly by large money interests and policed by those same powers that were well established in the US government. After fighting such a costly war, there was no way the Allies would allow Japan to ever recover its strength outside their control. The Japanese government has for the most part been an extension of the Federal Reserve banking system. In the last 2 to 3 years, it has rebelled against the financial system electing outsiders to the government rejecting liberal democracy thwarting powers of the CIA which basically ruled it. Many key officials have died mysteriously. Those in the know are full aware of who is responsible for these attacks. As the dollar started its inevitable slide into oblivion because of massive fraud and printing for special interests, increasing pressure on Japanese banks has been applied to exchange dollars for yen, to keep it propped up. There has been much resistance to the west in Japan, seeking its separation from the money system. We have even seen this with Russia and China, who now trade oil in something other than dollars. What these people never knew was that God had called out the people that would have authority to overthrow the money system, and they would be caught in the transition unless the leadership calls the nation to repentance. When a people accept the ways of their corrupt lawless government, they become guilty of the same sins by way of complacency. We are seeing much of the same in America. That which is hidden will be revealed and we must be careful not to rebel against God by judging things that He may very well be sending to purge the nation of its rebellion.

This is where the facts get cloudy. There is strong evidence that these money changers, i.e. World Bankers, have used advanced weapons to target nations that were failing their obligations to the financial system (the love of money is the root of all evil). Reports are now coming out of Japan indicating that it was an attack on the fault line that borders Japan. We know there are several technologies that can activate a fault, we just don't know for sure it was used here or why at this time. Photos and video are starting to pop up. It appears that the system is breaking up from the inside as a result of the declaration of the jubilee by the over comers last year. It is not going to get better for a while as the system struggles for its last breath, but it will not recover until the Kingdom comes.

So Mystery Babylon does fall into three parts as it states in Revelation. This will happen both in the spiritual realm and the natural realm. Right now, the banking system is seeking to flee the dollar for a new defacto world currency. Our best understanding will be the Iraqi Dinar, as they are preparing to loot Iraq of its natural resources through money changing. These resources, virtually untapped, are the underpinning of the new Iraqi Dinar. Most of the Babylonian nations are holding vast amounts of these dinar already in their treasuries, and will profit wildly when the Dinar revalues in a few days. Under contract they cannot sell the dinar for 6 months and during that time I believe you will see the events lead up to the splitting of Mystery Babylon. That may be a rumor, but I do think that they will hold their dinars on the balance sheet to make their own currencies more attractive.

Currently the Prime Minister of Iraq is Maliki, which means "king". The night Babylon was overthrown, the king of Babylon was killed. We are watching carefully for this sign which will signal the downfall of the world money system. When Maliki is killed or removed from office, the nation will split into three nations, the Kurds, the Shiites, and the Sunni's. It will make the Iraqi dinar worthless overnight and the plans of the world banking systems will collapse in almost an instant. Since all these nations are now HEAVILY invested in the dinar, they will then be sitting on piles of worthless fiat paper with nothing to underpin their own money. Any non-commodity backed currency will fail quickly because of the Babylonian debt system. If Japan was actually attacked with an advanced weapon as some say it was, then we truly understand that the system is failing and God is bringing forth the kingdom as promised.

You will never again make this kind of money this fast I think, but you must be wise. Not my intent to lecture, but we are entering an unprecedented time and this will be the largest transfer of wealth in world history as governments scramble to prop up their failing currencies through the revaluation of dinar.

First let's understand that the US dollar has been weakening. Although commodity prices have recently strengthened, more than half of that increase has been because of the failing dollar. This is important. We have said for a couple of years that oil insiders have been saying that the bankers are looking for a new world currency to go to since the USD has been spent into oblivion. Both the Euro and Yen have been growing showing signs that this change is close. I will explain..

As the printing press at the Fed is running day and night (actually it is electronically done now) the dollar suffers from excess spending. The more available the dollar becomes, the less value it has in general. However, until now, the banks have mopped up all the extra liquidity to pay for their gambling debts (derivatives) and that has kept the currency off of main street. If this money had gone into circulation, it would have resulted in high inflation and ultimately the loss of control over debts owed to the system. This is the reason why mom and pop never got a dime in the bail out.

The main issue now is that the cost of servicing the debt is so high. To have money to spend and keep things propped up, you have to cut spending, raise taxes, or sell off assets. None of these things are popular and that is the catch 22 the government is in. The time it would take to correct this situation is very long... longer than one term in office, therefore no politician will waste their time being a lame duck. So, they are looking for a quick fix... Thus enter the dinar.

The 000 on the notes you hold was put there on purpose... in fact for this purpose. The planners of this process knew that eventually they would revalue the dinar and be able to use the instant millions to write off debt. It was perfect because Iraq had so many resources to underpin the currency and with the help of the IMF and others, they could force this thing to happen in a quick way. The players have been put in place and we should see the announcement soon enough. How soon, I will not say, but the news is really good from what I understand now.

Ok, so the earthquake and tsunami is playing a role, probably to bring this process home sooner. The largest creditor to the US is China at like $2 Trillion cash (but whose counting?), and the second largest is Japan. Japan has a very high debt load. Some say a larger percentage than the US, but I think we are better at hiding it than they are. This is key. When the catastrophe happened, it forced Japan to start to sell their US treasury holdings which dumped the dollar and made the Yen high in demand. It has really shot up, so much that the FED stepped in this week to prevent a further slide of the dollar. On Friday, we saw some stop gap measures take place, but I see that the dollar is trading at 80.8 yen. The last time I was in Tokyo seveal years ago, the dollar was like 114 Yen... It is really weak. So Japan's debt is 192% of its gross domestic product. It will need to continue to sell US treasuries to finance its restructuring and rebuilding. The pressure on the dollar will cause them to move quickly on the dinar. They are coming to a point where they have to get this done.

When it revalues, there will be an opposite high demand for the dollar for a short time, because everyone will want US currency to spend. This will drive the price of the dollar upwards for a while. It will fool many economists into thinking the dollar is recovering as a world currency. Commodity prices will correspondingly drop. For those of you thinking precious metal will be a good investment, timing will be critical. The price will soon drop because of the revalue and then it will skyrocket as many seek to protect their holdings. You know now it is coming, so plan accordingly. Intell is now saying that there will be a drop in commodity prices in the next three weeks.. Hold on to your shorts... it is going to be a bumpy ride.

To those who read this comment, know without a doubt that the Lord has placed people in the world to carry out the transition to the kingdom. For this to happen the dollar must be removed as the instrument that enslaves people. The kingdom economy is very close. Don't get caught in the trap of believing your money is safe in the US dollar. It is risky at best. If it is true that the treasury is holding much dinar, and why wouldn't it be, then it would not be surprising that they get caught holding the bag. We shall see. Folks this is going to happen, but making it to revalue is only half the battle. You must secure your return afterwards. Could you spend a million dollars in a day? You may get the chance to find out..

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

More On Oil and the Currency Trade

I never gave much thought about the war for oil. If both political sides are fighting/arguing whether or not to be in Iraq, chance are very good that they are not getting to the real point of the discussion. I am convinced that God is determined to use Iraq because of the message associated with its history. Bottom line. Events play out subtly showing the discerning where we are at on the prophetic time line. Only those who have been careful with the facts will get it. That means drawing the parallels between the physical Babylon of old, the actual land of Babylon today (Iraq) and the financial Babylon which is still largely a Mystery.

Today the divine positioning of the Babylonian kings continues so that they might be overthrown without fighting a war. It looks like Obama was encouraging Brazil to drill off shore. Look, the guy is not stupid. He lies and he is pulled in many directions, but he is not dumb. He gets it. He said, "And when you're ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers." Of course he meant that...because he understands the hidden process. The way to maintain the value of a dollar is to NOT circulate lots of it within the home country. It has to go out to come in. It has to be spent to be used to purchased treasury bonds, or otherwise you are just monetizing the debt in broad daylight. For those who don't understand what that means, if you spend money directly into circulation, you get a diminishing benefit to the government, you are likely to get high inflation making your printing press work harder, and the economy tanks because wages fall behind the cost increases of goods and services i.e. the standard of living decreases. The idea here is to print as much money as you want and to control the supply of money so that you don't devalue it in the process of spending it.

So the Babylonian kings are still looking for oil outside the US. Massive amounts of oil are available in North America. MASSIVE. One trillion barrels of oil exist in Alberta's tar sands. They scoop up the tar, put it in a centrifuge, mix it with soap and water, it separates, and then they refine it. Only seven percent of this reserve is accessible by open pit mining (many many square miles worth). At the current use rate, it would take 280 years to mine that 7%. Massive oil finds have been located in Alaska, the Dakota's, and the gulf. The world's largest natural gas deposit is located in front of the Rockies, but to keep the Money system propped up, we must never start drilling here. If we became self sufficient, we would instantly shut down the money flow to countries that have promised to buy our debt. The government would be forced to monetize its spending by borrowing from the Fed. It wouldn't take long from that point to unravel all the way.

Ok, say I am now a Washington insider and I have been debriefed (brainwashed). I understand that my career and possibly my life depend on keeping the system going. The cycle is so deeply ingrained in Washington politics that there is no way out. The government does not own the banks, the banks own the government as evidenced by the forced bailout of the banks !!! The banks have built mountains of money through printing and gambling, and the foreclousures over the last two to three years have placed much property (read real value) under banking control. If the dollar were to crash, the control goes with it. Debt is eliminated over night for anyone that can outlive the process long enough to gather a wheel barrow full of cash and head down to the nearest branch. Any self respecting banker knows one thing, the system cannot be repaired back to functionality. The patient is actually DOA but someone snuck in and set the corpse upright...but it is starting to stink and people are smelling it. They only need to keep the dollar pushed up long enough to escape the collapse ahead of time. If you can get your value re-established in another currency before the currency you are holding devalues, then you have avoided financial catastrophe.

The grass is much greener in Iraq in this time. The debts are paid and there is ample natural resource to back the silly amounts of dinar that has been printed. Until the jump to light speed, there has to be a source of oil to grease the machine. Promise Brazil prosperity so that we can give you our dollar hot off the press. You re-invest it with us and we will pay you interest. You get the savings and interest, and we get oil and the cash once it comes back to us. Duh ! This has to be illegal, but it is how the system works.... And everyone holding any American currency gets the shaft....eventually, through inflation. If they had been holding commodity based coins (valuable coins), they system would have crashed long ago, so they changed the currency to worthless paper. That also was too expensive to represent money, so now most cash is just a number on a screen... the cashless society has been here for a long time and the religious don't get it.

BO's nationality is Babylonian...because he knows exactly what is going on. My guess is that when he went in for that first briefing he got more than he was bargaining for. You can tell by the look on his face when he came out. He now knows where the real control comes from... money..and who can argue that? Christ even told us so. This explains every selfish, government centered political act we have witnessed for the last ...ummmm.... 150 years. It’s about the money... and there is not one good reason that our government should borrow money instead of printing itself, unless is was for the purpose of printing cash while simultaneously sustaining its buying power as much as possible.

Every war is about money. Afghanistan is on one side of Iran, and Iraq is on the other. The old shoot fish in a barrel routine. Oil is not control, money is. Oil is a means to the money. Iran started to sell oil in its own currency and was rebelling against the system. This threatens the agreement with OPEC to sell all oil in dollars. Furthermore we saw a few months ago that China and Russia announced that they were going to trade oil in their own currencies. The monopoly is falling now. You also understand now why we don't drill at home .... we can't or the revenue stream disappears. What if they really had to depend on actual tax dollars?

Enter Libya. Sweet crude for gasoline is high in demand and no one asked how we could pass the red face test buying it from our "sworn" enemy.. Easy, they purchase our debt or goods with the cash. Anytime someone stops playing the game, they get a visit from the cash protection military complex. It is the world's largest mafia. The Libyan coffers were filled with American tax dollars, but at some point all greedy leaders find their own I-don't-have-enough point. With cash comes power and independence. This is the real issue the money controllers had. Their stooges eventually have all they can stand of the threats and decide they are strong enough to go against the system. When it looked like the oil/cash would keep flowing, the Babylonian elite drug their feet. Now they are in a quagmire of their own making.. And some say the kingdom is an imagination... Ha ! I think not.

So the masses do not understand, but I suspect the governments of the world understand very well who is who. We honestly thought when Ecuador announced it would default on its bond payments Dec 2008, that it would start a domino effect around the world. The time came and went and Correa said the interest was illegal. He was just finding out what the Fed Reserve was really about. To our surprise nothing happened. $31M is USD revenue was gone. That is $310M in lending.. gone without a peep. It wasn't until we understood the scale on which banks trade behind the scenes. The US debt is now $14.3 Trillion. That's bad... How about unfunded liabilities? Medicare, prescription drug and social security tally $113 Trillion.. What about what we don't know about? The few brave souls that dared to speak about the Fed's books say the on-balance-sheet debt is $160 Trillion... or more than 11 times the US GDP. FOLKS THAT IS 3 times the world GDP. If you think about how much profit has to be made to balance that, it is insane. I suspect personally that $160T is a light estimate.

I said all this to help understand what is really happening with the dinar. When the banks started to store dinar, they bought billions of dollars worth. The return is going to be 3000 to 5000 times the investment. That is how the sheets get balanced. A billion times a 1000 is a trillion. $50 Billion becomes $150 Trillion.... the plan is to balance the sheet with a fraction of the money necessary..When you understand what is really going on here, then you will clearly understand the dinar will absolutely revalue. We have seen the reserves in Iraq stated upwards again and again. This is to drive up the value of the currency. The private people here buying dinar are insignificant. The very people that printed the US to its death are also planning on looting the country of Iraq. This is not sustainable. It may be propped up for months or years, but it is not sustainable. To balance the Fed, you have to make more cash literally than one can imagine. The greatest transfer of wealth is about to happen and it may be that Maliki has been standing on the air hose to prevent his country from being looted by the taskmasters. .. or maybe he has other motives, I don't know, but the banksters will eventually run anyone over that is in the way. It will take time to do the switch-er-roo. You need to be on your game for this one. I hope people are listening here. Reality is outside anyone's speculation.

Posted Yesterday, 01:07 PM

Todo Here Before the Dawn 5/25/2011

Hi all, just got a contact from someone that told me this post had come up again.

So I have three pages of comments that I would like to respond to, but can’t because of length. I hope to make some general comments first, to address these.

First, my beliefs do not require anyone else to be a believer, especially to receive this benefit of a dinar revaluation. My belief is that the sun shines on both the righteous and the wicked. My understanding comes from Muslims, Christians, or heaven forbid, even atheists. I have traveled the world for 15 years, and I no longer hold any I’m-a-special-person-because-I-am-a-Christian belief. My best friends are from many other countries and from many other backgrounds. I have no church denomination, nor affiliation. I only speak with people who I can work things through with. They feed me and I feed them. The previous posts were carefully written over many hours of painstaking thought, and I tried to avoid as much bible thumping as I possibly could, because I wanted inclusion, not exclusion. My world view, however, is predominately shaped by biblical precedent, which I made clear.

Do I hear voices that I call “a word from the Lord”? No. The Lord’s communication to me comes in many forms. If I merely took what I receive in prayer as fact, then I would be negating the principle of witness. There has to be confirmation. The content in this post is limited to things pertaining to dinar and the direction of the use of that return. They are things everyone can choose to take or leave. Since it is so far out there, I provided ample background of why and how this could actually be happening and what is going on behind the scenes. The dinar story is more believable when you understand money changing and oil trade. Otherwise 3860:1 return? Not likely…..not ever !

If you don’t believe in God or you dismiss what I say because your doctrine is different. Fine ! It is ok.. It won’t matter one iota in the short term and I am not your judge. The revalue will happen and you will receive what you have bargained for. I won’t reject you because you doubt and I won’t reject you because you believe something else. Most of the church is not like that, but I am different. I have failed more than all of you. If I have any qualification it is that I have been wrong so many times. I failed in religion and I failed in my career. I failed in so many ways, and after all that God kept assuring me there would be a change…God said he was going to place this in my hands and if I walked in obedience I wouldn’t lose it.

So earlier, I stated that this was about the money changers and the banker wars. Kahn is a chief banker. He is a banker’s banker. When he was identified and subsequently resigned May 18th we knew instantly that this was a sign, but it took several days to figure this out. We just knew that this was big news at that time.

So, in my thinking no IMF chief ever gets pinned like this unless he has many enemies and there is a good reason. He is/was a very powerful man. He is a socialist, a top banker, and possibly a Freemason in the Grand Orient de France. Bottom line, the guy has influence. Because of the reasons I wrote about, the fall of the Babylonian system, the unusual headline about him was certainly something to take notice of. I think I mentioned earlier that May was critical in the timing of the dinar for several reasons. We now know that Kahn was arrested on the lamb selection day of the second Passover (the 14th), and he resigned at or near the precise moment that they would slay the lamb, four days later. This is a weak link for most people I am sure. To us, it is not. It is the outward sign of inward turmoil. There is a power struggle within the banking system and it happened interestingly and precisely on days that are spiritual markers to people who would dare believe. I have been clear that we believe this is a spiritual process. Again, for those who do not believe, really what difference does it make? For those who do, it is reinforcement. For those who are religious antagonists, I cannot help you.

So one other thing. Did everyone see silver drop from $49 down to $35 in record time? You should have. The dollar is being pumped and it is my guess that this is in relation to the currency issues. The dollar needs to be as high as possible before the revaluation, and that means commodities will take a hit. Then the revalue will occur. Dollar demand will be high for the exchange period. This is when you need to pay attention to commodities. In banker speak, silver/gold is real money. Gas has dropped from $4.17 to 3.72 here in just a short time. To me, this is a clear sign the positioning is taking place.

Todo Cont'd - Posted 5/25/11, 06:53 AM

My mission was very plain and simple. I do not believe the current money system is stable enough to remain long afterwards as is if this large perturbation takes place. I once managed a very large account for a very large company (excess of $50M). During that time I realized that I knew nothing about money or how it is managed. As I started to study, I found out that it was not only I that was completely ignorant, but also most all of the people around me. I often met with CEO's and VP's of other companies. I found that they too were largely ignorant. They understood the simpler matters, but did not get the more weighty issues.

This last week I met with a corporate strategist. We discussed market indicators and trends. I found out that in general corporations are loath to look to anything that goes beyond the norm. How ironic?!?! Same for most of the people in society. So when things like the Oct. '08 crash was upon them, it was business as usual until their hands were fully tied. No one paid any attention to the leading indicators, for the most part. Chicken little does not have a voice in financial circles, especially when you are making money by the bucket full. So, I have made it a mission to understand what to do once the RV takes place, and that means understanding the granularity in enough detail to make wise decisions. I did say that I use the biblical reference as a lens. It is awkward for most AND a tough pill to swallow if in fact we have come to a time of prophetic fulfillment concerning Babylonian system collapse.

I mentioned that I look for many witnesses as a way for God to clearly indicate His message. In the last 24 hours, I have had two people call me, one from Iowa and one from Michigan, and quite spontaneously begin to tell me what the Lord was leading them to do with the revalue funds. Basically, it is land and commodities, and possibly foreign investments.

For the reasons I have shared, land and commodities are critical. There are ways to weather the high rates of fluctuation in fiat currencies, and this has to do with investing in things that generally do not change in actual price. The fiat currency value will change, but the relative value of certain assets do not. These assets do not provide much growth or return, but they do withstand inflation and that will be key if suddenly the market is awash in greenbacks.

Folks, from the spiritual perspective we believe that this has to happen in coincidence with spiritual milestones, which I have indicated. I do not know precisely which event this will be or what will be the meaning. God does tell us certain timings, but not this one. For very good reasons we believe that Monday thru Wednesday next week are good days to pay attention. If the revalue does not happen then, I speculate (SPECULATE) that it will be a while, perhaps a year. Don't get mad at me, its not my call. I have clearly stated I do not know the date prophetically.

When this does occur, there will be a large demand for dollars. Due to recent changes in the UST rules, there will be less opportunity to cash in without funneling the money through the UST and thus paying the excessive capital gains tax. When this happen the value of the dollar will jump up causing two results. 1) Commodities will fall, 2) Foreign exchange will fall. This will give the rats a chance to bail from the sinking ship and collect high rates of exchange. Anyone left holding dollars too long will take it on the chin. Shortly after the big dogs bail from the dollar its value will fall rapidly and the hyperinflation people have been warning about for years will finally come thus looting the holdings of naive participants. Silver and gold, platinum and palladium will go up... and I am thinking maybe 400%.. Others are telling me much more, but that is my number. People will be looking for anything to get out of the dollar.

The critical mass of people believing in the dollar at that time will still be very large, so I am thinking there is time to make a change i.e. spend it wisely. Certain people will understand what I am saying and will make good hedges. Others will say that is too doomsday for them and will not. Their lens is solely their experience and they have never been to a country and paid 20,000,000 ZMK for a hotel bill. I have. I should find that receipt and post it, but there are examples of this on the internet. If you stick your blessing in the earth and hide it, you will lose it. How much more clear could I be? The Lord told me clearly that I would not be able to keep it if I did not walk by faith. It will take everything in me to finally come to financial freedom, have a lifetime's salary in the bank, post taxes, and have to spend it all to keep it. Some will say I am an absolute nut job... but I am telling this board that the number of people calling me and telling me the same thing is astonishing, and they are getting it on their own...... and almost all of them have started saying this in the last two months.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 7

BRAVO!

Excellent and well thought out, although perhaps too long and detailed for most here to digest. Also, any mention of this taking longer than a few days or weeks is instant suicide from an acceptance point-of-view.

Expect to be FLAMED BIG TIME for this post.

• Upvote 1

I read quite a few of these posts and YES I am a Christian as well...I took this reading as extremely insightful! thank you for your knowledge and world understanding of how money truly works. ....for "bashers" or non believers it won't make much sense and I can see you are already getting some heat. THANK YOU!

BRAVO!

Excellent and well thought out, although perhaps too long and detailed for most here to digest. Also, any mention of this taking longer than a few days or weeks is instant suicide from an acceptance point-of-view.

LMAO.....Dont worry...no link he will be moved or deleted soon!!!!

There is always some body that makes a connection between biblical text and what is going on today i talk to god on a regular basis he speaks to me in my language not of 4000 years ago .thats why he is god

And i would never doubt that you talk to him as well but be careful because if you start to change peoples minds that makes you a false profit. And i know this to be the only thing that will keep you from the kingdom of your god.

• Upvote 1

i think serious psychicatric evaluation is in order here. the bible has no place in this forum. it has nothing to do with this. please STOP! Obama is a BABYLONIAN??? GOD GOD, what kind of screw loose crap are you posting. you are wasting our time... go away

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

i think serious psychicatric evaluation is in order here. the bible has no place in this forum. it has nothing to do with this. please STOP! Obama is a BABYLONIAN??? GOD GOD, what kind of screw loose crap are you posting. you are wasting our time... go away

All opinions are accepted in forum, the rules clearly state "be respectful" keep that in mind when you respond to to post.

DK

• Upvote 3

I don't mind the bible so much but when it hits the fanatic , lunatic, conspiracy theory , fallen out, snake handling, speaking in tongues , please drink the kool-aid stage It make me just a little nervous.

Just saying

I disagree, i thought it was a well laid out post that gave a different perspective on the world economics in general. I would give his post way more credit than a guru post any day. Besides, thats two religious people i have heard today saying 29th to 1st. Some might call that coincidence, i don't believe in coincidence. Thanks DiscipleDan for the post- please bring us any more info you have in the future! +1 God Bless Go RV!

• Upvote 3

BRAVO!

hmm true dont think its a pump?interesting to say the least..

Really? Obama is Babylonian? The Medes are the media? :huh::blink:

dont know bout that part but he does lie like no other...

if this is the way the world works its not a wonder weve been gettin screwed for decades. If ya think about it makes alot of sense . the weapon hes talkin about is HARRP hm all veryn interesting, i gave ya a + makes sense even though i havnt allways lived as good as i could i dont consider me bad im not scared would love to see a world not ran by money cause we all get screwed no matter what we do.

Not my intent to lecture,

End Quote

Seriously? Yeah Right........

So the masses do not understand,

End Quote

Ok. Only you understand......

We now know that Kahn was arrested on the lamb selection day of the second Passover (the 14th), and he resigned at or near the precise moment that they would slay the lamb, four days later.

End Quote

Sigh........

Really? Obama is Babylonian? The Medes are the media? :huh::blink:

That's what he states....But he also states that we , the masses can't understand....Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?

I don't mind the bible so much but when it hits the fanatic , lunatic, conspiracy theory , fallen out, snake handling, speaking in tongues , please drink the kool-aid stage It make me just a little nervous.

Just saying

Right.. .. He is the kind of person that no matter the occurrence , any event, any fact, any circumstance from the smallest to the biggest....will ALWAYS find a connection with the Bible , no matter how artificial, absurd, bizarre and finally NON-EXISTENT. his "connection" might be.

Edited by umbertino

Hi DiscipleDan :)

Thanks for the post. it is very much the same as a post from "todo" from a few

months back.

The content of the post, at least much or most is actually from Dr. Stephen Jones

of Gods Kingdom ministries. I am certain he is unaware that his own thoughts and

commentary that anyone can find on his weblog, are being spread in this manner.

Credit should be given where it is due. The material, or at least a large part can be

read via his web site from several different articles. I am aware of Dr. Jones, I do not speak for

or against what is written, only that much of this content originates from his web site, not the

people posting it that have yet to properly give credit.

Dr. Stephen Jones Dinar comments

Thanks again Dan. I am just stating the above, that in fairness and respect for Dr. Jones, credit

to him is due.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I read through this material once and tried to read through it a second time (though I don’t know why I would) just to see if the Bible was used or quoted. It wasn’t. Not one quote for reference. It was alluded to a couple of times and biblical names were used or I should say, abused.

I have been a student and teacher of Scripture for many years and never heard an interpretation as open to criticism as this tirade. No wonder people turn a deaf ear to this teaching, if it can be called teaching.

“Do not listen to the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; they speak a vision of their own imagination, not from the mouth of the Lord.” Later the Lord said, “I did not send these prophets, but they ran. I did not speak to them, but they prophesied.” (Jeremiah)

Sincerity and accuracy must go hand in hand. But sincerity is often mistaken for correct interpretation of the Bible and this guy is sincerely wrong! I don’t care whether his “prophecies” come true or not. He abuses what knowledge he has of the Bible, and that is totally appalling to me as a Christian. If this is presented as Christian teaching, I can see how some would get a chuckle and shake their head as such incoherent and illogical gibberish.

Am I bashing? No! I’m saying that if this guy is going to present something he says comes from God then he needs to listen to God more and less to his on imagination.

Mark myself down. Might have been a little harsh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If nothing happens by June 1st like these religious people who heard this from God himself about the revalue, then I can make this assumption.

God doesn't exist.

OR

God doesn't talk to these people / they are not getting their dinar spiritual or divine info from the God I know, and they are delusional in their own beliefs.

I'm inclined to think the latter, but the first one is there for the athiests to be satisfied and have a "haha, I told you so" moment, only because I can't stand when people try to throw Christianity or any other religion in with the dealings of human money systems. Again, I'll say it, out of courtesy for others who probably feel the same way...

STOP relating biblical anecdotes and dated scriptures to modern times and our current societies, cultures, and economies. It doesn't work. Just sayin'...

So, with that having been said, adieu.

• Upvote 1

I am not educated in the complex world of economics; however, I do believe that there is so much more going on in this world than most of us "everyday" people even have a clue about. I also know that God has a plan and will be returning soon to set up his kingdom so I found your post very interesting. I just pray that God will give me the wisdom to do what is right when the dinar does revalue. Thank you for the thought provoking post.

Discipledan, very interesting stuff. Take with a grain of salt the “biblically schooled” who ridicule you. Perhaps they will find that their Christianity does not have the fullness of truth founded in Christ Jesus but more in the shared deceptions made dogma by Christian knockoffs that have been appearing since, predominately after the excommunication of the Roman Church.

I hold the same as you. The banking system will strengthen before its demise and the big money boys preserve their wealth as rats jumping piece to piece after a shipwreck. It starts to become a matter of where to establish your stronghold and at which point to transfer your wealth into different mediums. In reviewing this thought we must pay close attention to the plateau of the USD and jump off there or just prior. Greed will facilitate need in these decisions, better to err on the side of caution and move a little earlier and ride the bigger waves.

I am going to prioritize silver as a metal investment based on the belief that, most of the populace will realize that when the dollar is crashing, the need to diversify is necessary and will thus look to buy more sustainable wealth. Unfortunately most of these people will be living moment to moment and gold will be too lofty for the average citizen and thus the demand for silver as a safety net, more easily exchanged and cheaper, will drive up its value proportionately higher than that of gold’s. Perhaps wise though to spread your portfolio in various metals. As far as land goes it is more of a short term investment as opposed to metals as you cannot truly own land but a lease for 99 years revealed in RESPA disclosures at purchase. It’s also harder to take with you if you have to move also. We do not know the hour of the Lords return even Jesus does not, so in my mind it is wise to hedge on investments that are internationally tradable and have a longevity that outlives you.

I would be interested in joining group discussions that you may have in regards to the timing of these events, post RV and bring like minded people to the table!

Jesus weeps for the lost so it is our work to gather them when the opportunities present themselves.

Revelation chapter 18 is somewhat relevant to your Babylonian thoughts.