Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 chat 5/27/11 5:29pm PDT

nointel

Nighthk11 chat 5/27/11 5:29pm PDT

5:29 PM prayin4peace: Okay, I have to go in a minute. Please pay close attention, because this Intel is somewhat complicated. The speaker of the tent was on television today giving a message to the citizenry. Basically, he has indicated that there is a significant amount of activity that is currently taking place. If the high level of activity continues for the next 24 hours, it will be followed by a like period of inactivity. This is known as the equal but different theory in economics. At that precise time, there will be an announcement that will circumvent the necessity for any further announcements regarding the period of activity. This is huge news and we should be paying close attention to the 24 hours following that 24 hours. Also, he is certain that it will result in even more periods than commas. He is also personal friends with the most interesting man in the world and they drink some crazy stuff. Rest well my friends.

5:07 PM Nighthk11: Hello DV Hope all are well this day

5:07 PM tea: hello night! how are you today?

5:07 PM Lady of the Lake: we surely are NIGHT and happy to see ya

5:07 PM sailor: night!

5:07 PM idahoshorty: hey Night we have missed you

5:07 PM Lady of the Lake: did you find that missing RV, NIGHT?

5:10 PM Nighthk11: The above message is very clear what is being said is that Maliki gave out specific info concerning the dinar revaluation this message will be followed by high activity IN PREPARATION for worldwide release of the dinar at a higher rate than before the wars

5:10 PM wings: whoo

5:10 PM Nighthk11: There will be no further announcements It will just be released IMO

5:10 PM dsny2020: thanks night,that sounds great

5:11 PM tea: thank you night, we do appreciate that interpretation. as you could see, we were confused.

5:11 PM Nighthk11: Now info received of late that had everyone in a feeding frenzy is correct He was on TV he did make statements concerning the dinar

5:11 PM dsny2020: so are you thinking early next week night?

5:12 PM Nighthk11: However, either through misinterpretation or embellishment this message concerning Hours was given

5:13 PM Lady of the Lake: Nighthk11 DANG, so the message is in CODE? IMO what he was telling the people is that the placement of the dinar onto the world market is imminent at this point and it's value will be high the time frame is also coming very quickly now No it is not in code look deep it is very plain

5:14 PM Lady of the Lake: are we talking about that Tentative message?

5:14 PM Nighthk11: The time frame Window I last gave was between yesterday and 1 June YES Tentative Message speaking of Maliki

5:14 PM Lady of the Lake: OK most of us didn't quite get that as CLEAR

5:14 PM dsny2020: thanks night. I like your time frame!

5:15 PM Lady of the Lake: thank you for giving me the insight

5:15 PM Nighthk11: It is the manner in which it is worded lady that is why As I have said before It will be quick without warning and very deliberate we are this day however looking at it. So having said that I am looking for something this weekend and early next week but it is done or Maliki would not have given those statements it's release is also coming most likely within days The reference to Hours is an old adage used to confuse IE: Hours really mean days and vice versa My take is that he was saying is that they are within a few days of release. To those who have been waiting on this to happen I am sure you will be happy when you see the rate they release at I suspect it will be higher than Kuwait but we will have to wait and see. Although confusing at times. They are speaking essentially the truth but whatever statements they make in the media have to be looked at hard to determine what exactly is being said I have no doubt that Maliki made those statements as I have it confirmed from Iraq and Kuwait I do have an issue with the release part IMO he is speaking days not hours I hope this helps some to stay grounded I will BBL later when I have something to share all stay well and stay positive

5:33 PM bwilson52: IF the holdup has been the USA, could this be Maliki's attempt to force the RV in spite of US?

5:34 PM Nighthk11: Hi Bwilson I do not think so Removal from the OFAC list by the US means all sanctions against Iraq pertaining to currency and trade within the US have been lifted

5:35 PM bwilson52: very good.

5:35 PM Nighthk11: It further means that The Dinar will be accepted here as a fully tradeable currency IMO Maliki's remarks came in response to that action by Obama At present there is nothing I can see holding them from release even the info about the Government which all will be released at one time Government RV Chap 7 OK gone again folks take care.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So...

Days really means hours? And hours really means days?

And no really means yes?

And what's this about Maliki on TV? Has anyone even proved that yet? Did he really talk about the Dinar in code if he was even on TV?

Where are the boots on the ground when we need'em!

They are essentially speaking the truth, but you have to read deep and carefully into what they are saying? What kind of nonsense is that? I'm sorry... it's gotten to the point where they have no new material and now they're just speaking nonsensical circles around us to keep us distracted from the fact their rumor wells have run dry. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

Why would you listen to Night when he has never been right either? The television announcement the other day was about the security ministries and nothing was said about the dinar. So unless he did it telepathically, they are making this stuff up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would you listen to Night when he has never been right either? The television announcement the other day was about the security ministries and nothing was said about the dinar. So unless he did it telepathically, they are making this stuff up.

YOUR WRIGHT TROPICS----THE ONLY PART I KNOW TO BE TRUE IS M WAS ON TV AND THEIR WAS NO MENTION OF THE DINAR-----THE INTERPETED THE BROADCAST WRONG-----SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--------THEY DID MAKE THIS STUFF UP--------WHY THEY DO THIS STUFF IS BE ON ME

Thanks for the post. This man is talking code, you've got to read between the lines, he is saying what Blaino ,said yesterday morning, I for one am not looking at this confermation closed minded. I'm going to get ready

From ScottiG

Let me say that I am again stunned at the shear ignorance that finds its way onto our forum and chat rooms. I have again today witnessed so much nonsense. I know we have many members and sources who claim to have information some of which pans out and some which does not. We are fortunate to have many who do have valid information and are kind enough to share in order to help us on this very long journey.

This morning I discussed the GET team early morning call with Donnie R and my good friend Kenneth as we have done for months every time any information comes across the boards. We evaluated what we heard and found it compelling enough to investigate. I encouraged Kenneth to reach out to our highly connected friend from Iraq who is currently living in Dubai. Low and behold, Mr. H called and confirmed indeed that Maliki did speak on TV today and talked specifically that the IQD will soon RV to a great global currency. Now let me pause right here and insert a personal comment to many of those who claim that Maliki did not say what Mr H and others indicated he had said. I don't know too many people here who speak fluent Farsi, but I know Mr H does. I will believe his interpretation over any one else anytime. Period. If he states that he received a communication from his banker, ( with whom he has done business for 20 or so years) that stated the money which he deposited last Wednesday and for which he was given a receipt will be active in his account after the close of business (that would have been Thursday as today is their holy day) then I will believe this man whom by the way loves Jesus and Billy Graham.

Now what you all do not know is that Mr H was 3-wayed into the CC today. He was extremely upset that his word, his honor and his integrity were questioned and disputed. He told Ken that all he tried to do was to help us with accurate information and this is the way we treat him. He is an investor just like us. He is not looking for notoriety or fame. He is not making a cent or dinar on anything he has shared. He has a home in Virginia and New Jersey where he resides when he is not in Dubai. It is my belief that he is owed a sincere apology.

I sent a text to Mr H and advised him that I believe the reason that the brakes were put on was due to trying to protect people from becoming ungrounded. I also explained to him just how grateful I am that he has (at his own expense and his family's jeopardy as his brother was arrested earlier in the year) shared so much information to help us be able to stay focused and informed.

Today I witnessed many people bashing Okie as not being credible. I will tell you that Okie and Kenneth compared notes last week from their sources and they were both delightfully surprised at just how in sync their sources were with the information they had. Another note here... these two men went back over information from quite a while back and time and time again their information lined up. I am fortunate enough to be connected to Donnie R and Kenneth who both have had stellar information. As far as the purveying of information goes, they have been much more right then they have been wrong.

If you do not have a reliable source who has been tested over the last 5 plus months, then you really have no business opening up your mouth and inserting your foot so do everyone and yourself a favor and don't.

Again I will close with words of encouragement that we are ever so close. Let's be calm, patient and honorable!

It will happen when it happens!

Blessings,

Scotti G

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

From ScottiG

If he states that he received a communication from his banker, ( with whom he has done business for 20 or so years) that stated the money which he deposited last Wednesday and for which he was given a receipt will be active in his account after the close of business (that would have been Thursday as today is their holy day) then I will believe this man whom by the way loves Jesus and Billy Graham.

Am I to understand sir that this is his banker in... Iraq or USA? And what is being implied by your comment... that the deposit is now a higher value? Could you please clarify that for me. Thanks... and have a great weekend ya'll. Thank God for America, and all those who have helped make it free, and keep praying that it will stay that way! smile.gif

Only thing is that FARSI is spoken in IRAN mainly.....and throughout parts of Afghanistan.

So unless Iraq has redrarwn it's borders and become one of those two countries, I wouldn't put much stock into this "Mr. H" guy or his sources becasue FARSI is not the language Iraqis speak . Period. (Sure some may know Farsi but not as a whole)

Let me add that FARSI is also commonly known as Persian....Big difference folks between Arabic and Farsi/Persian.

Iraqis primarily speak ARABIC and yes some of the dialects vary but last time I checked Farsi and Arabic were two seperate languages....

It's funny how outsiders, speculators and these gurus will "assume" it's all the same, but I can assure you it is not.

This could be why there has been such great miscommunication about this RV thing too (especially yesterday).....But I still think Blaino should just STFU for right know until he can prove he has completed a Rosetta Stone online course of either Arabic or Farsi which are languages both avaiable on the Rosetta Stone site for M$179 and I think Blaino can afford it.....Maybe he should spend his time doing that instead of wasting ours with his nonsensical "doggie defication". ;)

From ScottiG

Let me say that I am again stunned at the shear ignorance that finds its way onto our forum and chat rooms. I have again today witnessed so much nonsense. I know we have many members and sources who claim to have information some of which pans out and some which does not. We are fortunate to have many who do have valid information and are kind enough to share in order to help us on this very long journey.

This morning I discussed the GET team early morning call with Donnie R and my good friend Kenneth as we have done for months every time any information comes across the boards. We evaluated what we heard and found it compelling enough to investigate. I encouraged Kenneth to reach out to our highly connected friend from Iraq who is currently living in Dubai. Low and behold, Mr. H called and confirmed indeed that Maliki did speak on TV today and talked specifically that the IQD will soon RV to a great global currency. Now let me pause right here and insert a personal comment to many of those who claim that Maliki did not say what Mr H and others indicated he had said. I don't know too many people here who speak fluent Farsi, but I know Mr H does. I will believe his interpretation over any one else anytime. Period. If he states that he received a communication from his banker, ( with whom he has done business for 20 or so years) that stated the money which he deposited last Wednesday and for which he was given a receipt will be active in his account after the close of business (that would have been Thursday as today is their holy day) then I will believe this man whom by the way loves Jesus and Billy Graham.

Now what you all do not know is that Mr H was 3-wayed into the CC today. He was extremely upset that his word, his honor and his integrity were questioned and disputed. He told Ken that all he tried to do was to help us with accurate information and this is the way we treat him. He is an investor just like us. He is not looking for notoriety or fame. He is not making a cent or dinar on anything he has shared. He has a home in Virginia and New Jersey where he resides when he is not in Dubai. It is my belief that he is owed a sincere apology.

I sent a text to Mr H and advised him that I believe the reason that the brakes were put on was due to trying to protect people from becoming ungrounded. I also explained to him just how grateful I am that he has (at his own expense and his family's jeopardy as his brother was arrested earlier in the year) shared so much information to help us be able to stay focused and informed.

Today I witnessed many people bashing Okie as not being credible. I will tell you that Okie and Kenneth compared notes last week from their sources and they were both delightfully surprised at just how in sync their sources were with the information they had. Another note here... these two men went back over information from quite a while back and time and time again their information lined up. I am fortunate enough to be connected to Donnie R and Kenneth who both have had stellar information. As far as the purveying of information goes, they have been much more right then they have been wrong.

If you do not have a reliable source who has been tested over the last 5 plus months, then you really have no business opening up your mouth and inserting your foot so do everyone and yourself a favor and don't.

Again I will close with words of encouragement that we are ever so close. Let's be calm, patient and honorable!

It will happen when it happens!

Blessings,

Scotti G

Edited by Princess DinarTard

drummerboy is ScottiG inferring that Maliki speaks Farsi? Thanks for the insight.

Keep in mind this, Maliki may very well know Farsi/Persian but then why would he address a crowd full of Arabic speakers in another language? Again, the majority of the people in Iraq are fluent Arabic speakers with your occasional who know other languages such as English and even Farsi....but again....as a whole, they all speak ARABIC over there in IRAQ!! People in Iran speak Farsi as their native language. (Maybe someone is mixing up the "q" and the "n" at the end of the country names a little bit?)

So if Maliki spoke the the audience in anything but Arabic, I have to question Mr. H even more because "something in the milk is not clean".

But I believe that if anything, Maliki spoke to the Iraqi people in their native language (of Arabic). I just wish we could locate video footage of this so called speech that took place so that we can rest assured that the event occured with proof.

Edited by Princess DinarTard

Nightkh11 is one that I hold to be truthful and extremely helpful with his posts. Lets all get ready for the RV with a positive attitude and not bash the messengers. You can read what you wish and take to heart and choose for yourself what you believe, but don't critize those who come with information. It's your job to determine what is of value to you. This should be a very exciting and informational chat site for those of us who are invested in the dinar. One family......... GO RV

yeh, I agree, 1911Handler....

He is also personal friends with the most interesting man in the world and they drink some crazy stuff. Rest well my friends.

It was kinda looking ok up to that line...I agree...as soon as ppl start admitting to drinking "crazy stuff"...I switch off....i mean....why mention that, right??? wow, man...they drink some crazy stuff.... like what??! Diesel fuel? Unleaded gasoline? strychnine coctails? lol

besides...who is that most interesting man in the world??? George Carlin (look him up on Youtube)????

David Icke (google him)???

Tim Osman or Ossman? definitely google him!!!

Me?? lol

Gurdjieff??

sounds like someone has a man crush on this most interesting man...just name names, for goodness sake...hee hee....

But thank you for the post.