Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter DRIVE-BY - Wed 5/11 11:41 est

pleasantvalleySunday

11:27 AM [scooter] May 22nd 2003 -- national disaster orders were signed by the president

11:27 AM [scooter] Under executive order 13303

11:27 AM [scooter] Executive orders don't expire

11:27 AM [scooter] But the rest do

11:27 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - SO what does that mean on this may22nd???

11:28 AM [scooter] That means two items of importance

11:28 AM [scooter] ONE

11:28 AM [scooter] Once expired

11:29 AM [scooter] Iraq would be alllowed to move to article viii at the imf

11:29 AM [scooter] TWO

11:29 AM [scooter] What was two

11:29 AM [scooter] OH YES

11:29 AM [scooter] TWO

11:29 AM [scooter] Ofac 575 and 576

11:29 AM [scooter] THAT'S IT

11:29 AM [scooter] A huge sum of assets get released to iraq's financial reserves

11:30 AM [scooter] It makes alot of sense right now

11:30 AM [scooter] HENCE

11:30 AM [scooter] They can't audit the cbi

11:30 AM [scooter] Ernst and young report can't be distributed

11:30 AM [scooter] The food chain keeps going

11:30 AM [scooter] All good stuff

11:30 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - Does this have to do with the chapter7?

11:30 AM [scooter] ONE ITEM

11:31 AM [scooter] Executive orders can't be extended

11:31 AM [scooter] The offshoots or resolutions attached can be

11:31 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] hey scoot is it ok if I just post the part about your haircuts ... er I mean the ex order?

11:31 AM [scooter] And may 22 2011 is when that one in particular gets expired

11:32 AM [scooter] I was confused on that one too

11:32 AM [scooter] Until a very bright young lady by the name of highlander explained it to me and enoch8

11:32 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] Ok Scooter -- time for you to GET BACK TO WORK!! lol

this was a brief drive-by Scooter chat this morning --- a teaser of sorts --- he is preparing something delicious for us!!

pvS

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I'm also very interested in what he has to share with us....especially about what happens when this executive order expires and the talk to releasing assests into the reserves....that will be key for a rise in value of the dinar in my eyes....

Or, it could mean they have the funds to prolong this another six months. Who knows!

I'm also very interested in what he has to share with us....especially about what happens when this executive order expires and the talk to releasing assests into the reserves....that will be key for a rise in value of the dinar in my eyes....

Precisely. Especially when we cannot get any real numbers of exactly how much the account contains. We can do some speculating using oil sales and 95% into the fund, but until we know the real numbers; we really have no clue as to how much is there and how much will be released into the reserve and therefore a better idea of its impact.

Exactly! Imagine what the value COULD be if they were able to put the non-liquid assets into the reserve numbers???

WOW, what a teaser! Thanks to Scooter and PVS. Can't wait to hear more. Maybe the release of those funds into the reserves is what they've been waiting for? Or the ability to include non-financial assets? The possibilities are very intriguing.

11:31 AM [scooter] Executive orders can't be extended

11:31 AM [scooter] The offshoots or resolutions attached can be

Scooter, so if the offshoots or resolutions are extended.......what does that mean with our investment in your opinion?

I am guessing they will be extended, since they are able extend anything & everything.

Thanks

Dan

Keepm - just extrapolated the number of posts you made - most being negative. Your best guess is a LOP with RV at 3.22. Figuring that into the fact you probably have about 6 mill, you will make about 12K. Further extrapolation gives me a number that converts to $7.25/hr for the time you spent on something which such little return. Now, you say you look into all your investments. Okay, you must be involved with gold, etc.. Are you on the gold sites? My point? You don't believe any of the swill you are expostulating.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I respect Scooter, and believe he is a man full of knowledge. I look forward to reading this piece as I have been reading a lot into what he is referring to as of recently.

Moving to Article VIII will be a huge impact.

It monetizes non-liquid assets. In other words, we should see an adjustment in the exchange rate when this happens.

We can only speculate upon the value of the non-liquid assets.

I also have to keep in mind that.... Some information is confidential and not leaked to the public. So therefore, the figures they use in the scenario (non-liquid assets) may be something we can't research and find.

• Upvote 3

Yes Keep as I have been saying if they get their DFI funds and include the non-liquid assets as I believe they will, then suddenly Iraq becomes richer then the USA. We have 188 trillion in assets and if I am correct Iraq will exceed 200 trillion in assets. Still think they need to lop....oops I mean re-denominate their currency? Now when they RV they can easily get back to the $3.33 rate they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After a LOP .......Right?smile.gif