Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve irwin

Buckeye Pilot

I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

What I will share is look at the positive news coming out of Iraq that is in print. Rumors are just that, but words in print are factual. I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong.

unsure.gifCan ANYONE splain this to me please?

Im too stupid according to Keepnlopped........ angry.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Iraqi Holidays 2011

January 01 New Year Day

January 06 Army Day

February 15 Mouloud (Birth of the Prophet)

April 17 FAO Day

May 01 Workers or Labour Day

July 14 Republic Day

August 08 Ceasefire Day (End of Iran-Iraq War)

August 31 Eid ul-Fitr or Id-Ul-Fitr (End of Ramadan)

October 03 National Day

November 06 Eid al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifice)

November 27 Islamic New Year

December 05 Ashura

They said that their team's goal is to be the first and never mind to be wrong. LOL!!!

I know many of their team has registered with DV as member. And I know I would get many cross marks after this as their warning sign. Nothing I can do as it is their rights to do so.

Edited by yusofsabri
  • Upvote 5

SteveI put this on another site (drop-dead date):

April 25th, 2011 02:29 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) 

Posted Today, 12:35 PM

allinxpress, on 25 April 2011 – 12:21 PM, said:

Steve, do u still feel rate is between 3-4$ and that this ride will be done by the end of May if not sooner?

Wow, easiest question all weekend. Thank you.

200% for sure on both.

Blessings,

Steve

"I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong

He's sayin' that he doesn't care about being first to report "intel" but, only wants to NOT be wrong.

Now, time will tell if what he's been sayin' is correct or just more pumping BS!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

KINDA SEEMS LIKE A WEIRD TIME TO BE LEAVING YOUR OWN SITE. TOTALLY HIS CALL BUT STRANGE. GOOD LUCK TO HIM.

The guy didn't leave the site, only went on vacation for 6 days and won't be on his site much. But I believe he feels this will all be over in days.

Wait a minute. All the gurus are leaving like rats on a sinking ship and you show up with your BS no-tell intel. All you guys will never say a rate and date because you don't know. Shabs knows and maybe Maliki, but they're not telling. Besides, we don't want that BS because we all know it'll be real soon; maybe a month.......tops.

Go to another site and take your BS with you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

What I will share is look at the positive news coming out of Iraq that is in print. Rumors are just that, but words in print are factual. I need to be vague here, but our (the PD team) goal is not to be first but not wrong.

unsure.gifCan ANYONE splain this to me please?

Im too stupid according to Keepnlopped........ angry.gif

Steve is saying here that their goal is to make sure their information is accurate, and not necessarily the first to be reported. Unfortunately SteveI isn't very good with English and spelling and you have to speak SteveIese to understand him sometimes. Hard to figure how a guy with such poor communication skills could be so successful in business and have such great contacts. Also hard to comprehend how a guy with his own business with contracts in Iraq would have 8 hours or more a day to devote to his website. Oh well, he's got 3 weeks still to prove that he's legit. We'll find out soon enough.

• Upvote 3

Steve is saying here that their goal is to make sure their information is accurate, and not necessarily the first to be reported. Unfortunately SteveI isn't very good with English and spelling and you have to speak SteveIese to understand him sometimes. Hard to figure how a guy with such poor communication skills could be so successful in business and have such great contacts. Also hard to comprehend how a guy with his own business with contracts in Iraq would have 8 hours or more a day to devote to his website. Oh well, he's got 3 weeks still to prove that he's legit. We'll find out soon enough.

Owning his own business has nothing to do with anything. Some of my bosses in the past couldn't spell for crap either. Generally when you own a business, you have others working for you, so you can do other things. Right now, I own a company with 10 employees. We design video games. I am in the office, but I still run 3 other successful communities. It's all about time management.

Edited by TheGuyFromThatPlace
  • Upvote 7

Good Grief Charlie Brown, Does anyone here for one minute think SteveI is who he purports himself to be? LOL, He may be a legend in his own mind, but just exactly like Okie, he has not or ever will post any new unknown true intel unless he has read it from someone else already in the know. Another master of bs falls into his own pile.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good Grief Charlie Brown, Does anyone here for one minute think SteveI is who he purports himself to be? LOL, He may be a legend in his own mind, but just exactly like Okie, he has not or ever will post any new unknown true intel unless he has read it from someone else already in the know. Another master of bs falls into his own pile.

TerryOkie ?

Joke or no Joke, a little Girl lost her whole world when her father died! A wife lost her best friend, The rhetoric with the Steve Irwin jokes are degrading and at BEST SICK! I'm Appalled that the MODs have not put a stop to this crap! If I seem crass or harsh so sorry, but I truly have a level of respect for the deceased and believe it is an ugly thing to bring them into this.....an investment......When your BASHING someone else using him for the center point of the JOKE! Peace.

Edited by Bumper64
Just saw this thread for the first time!!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Joke or no Joke, a little Girl lost her whole world when her father died! A wife lost her best friend, The rhetoric with the Steve Irwin jokes are degrading and at BEST SICK! I'm Appalled that the MODs have not put a stop to this crap! If I seem crass or harsh so sorry, but I truly have a level of respect for the deceased and believe it is an ugly thing to bring them into this.....an investment......When your BASHING someone else using him for the center point of the JOKE! Peace.

I could not agree more. There are limits. Unfortunately a lot of people don't stop to think of other people's feelings, and sensibilities. Most of those people are rude, crude, and totally ignorant.

Death of a loved one is not an appropriate basis for a joke. In this case, yes, Steve Irwin left behind a daughter who will always remember him, a son who never got the chance to know him, and a wife who was a soul mate and will never live a day of her life without missing him. What on earth is there in that situation that makes someone feel it is good joke material?

I really do agree the MODs should be removing such posts and perhaps even the people who have posted them.

:(

smee2

Unfortunately some of the posts here are classic of the new breed that I have seen infecting this site. Any more I am seeing an increasing amout of comments and posts that are just un-necessary and rude. I guess some people think that if they are going to post or impress people that they have to be crass.

Guys, please keep in mind that we (MODS) have a LOT of threads to watch over and it is hard to catch everything!!

When you see something that troubles you, hit the report button at the bottom left of the post and help bring things like this to our attention!!

Thanks

Bump

p.s. I removed the picture! OOPS, sorry Adam!! I must have been typing at the same time you were making your point!! My bad!

• Upvote 1

The mods aren't here to make sure every post is pleasing to everyone, and they aren't here to micromanage everything everyone says.

There is a certain amount of free speech that needs to be protected.

Not every "reported post" will be handled the way you want it handled.

Demanding that the mods handle something a certain way also won't make it happen, and complaining when you don't get your way will result in YOUR posting ability being removed.

That should sum up my view of all posts that start with "Mods delete this post!".

Owning his own business has nothing to do with anything. Some of my bosses in the past couldn't spell for crap either. Generally when you own a business, you have others working for you, so you can do other things. Right now, I own a company with 10 employees. We design video games. I am in the office, but I still run 3 other successful communities. It's all about time management.

DING DING!!!!! I agree 100%. Myself and others own numerous business's here in the ATL and i can tell ya half of us can't spell Shyite! I'm college educated and use my degrees,common sense, & drive to succeed. I spend aprox 2hrs total time daily here and other sites and still have time to run my business's and have a personal life. Time management is something everyone should try to incorporate into their lives-jmo. Good luck to all....................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!