Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Use Intel to Debunk this news.

This is what will happen and I would love for some one to debunk it with PROOF.

Iraq is getting rid of denoms with 000, When the RD/RV happens the citizens there (in Iraq) will have a small number of days to turn in all notes with 000 to get the smaller denominations. (25k will trade for 25). Then after the time is up for the exchange, all large notes will no longer be considered Iraq currency. Then the rate will be allowed to work it's way up on the market. All of us with 000 notes here in North America will have wallpaper . and the Iraqis will have a new strong currency and start buying up cheap US property and real estate. Laugh, call me names, call me crazy but I won't even read posts without proof.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 25

Iraq is getting rid of denoms with 000, When the RD/RV happens the citizens there (in Iraq) will have a small number of days to turn in all notes with 000 to get the smaller denominations. (25k will trade for 25). Then after the time is up for the exchange, all large notes will no longer be considered Iraq currency. Then the rate will be allowed to work it's way up on the market. All of us with 000 notes here in North America will have wallpaper . and the Iraqis will have a new strong currency and start buying up cheap US property and real estate. Laugh, call me names, call me crazy but I won't even read posts without proof.

You say you want facts to refute your claim. What facts have you presented to substantiate your claim? Just sayin'....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

You say you want facts to refute your claim. What facts have you presented to substantiate your claim? Just sayin'....

Exactly! That's the funny thing about currency SPECULATION, no one will know for sure what is going to happen until it happens. Half the time we don't even know how accurate the actual news is coming out of their country so anything can happen at any time.

• Upvote 3

I would love for that to happen, have a small window to change out the larege bill for a small denom. Guesstimates a large note could fetch only a few dimes with no growth, small denom can grow...as for proof? well, i was thinking that the Executive Order that was issued would give us the same rights as Iraqi citizens.....so im assuming that we are safe?

• Upvote 2

ok...let me lay this out there...why would they care if i had (4) 25,000 notes to equal 100,000 dinar or (200) 500 notes to equal 100,000 dinar --- saying then the value goes up..just doesnt make sense at all ---even if i was in Iraq...this should be in opinion...not news...just saying..

• Upvote 2

Hey Ooakie,

Go ahead and put your dinar where you mouth is. Purchase some liquid nails and glue your large notes to the wall. You know wall paper. Then when the rv happens call someone to hold the bank door open for you when you try to carry in your wall. One problem the De La Roche machines can't handle the wood behind the bills.

If that is what you think then go for it.

• Upvote 1

And where's your proof????????

Then sell now and get out before you get totally screwed.

• Upvote 1

ok...let me lay this out there...why would they care if i had (4) 25,000 notes to equal 100,000 dinar or (200) 500 notes to equal 100,000 dinar --- saying then the value goes up..just doesnt make sense at all ---even if i was in Iraq...this should be in opinion...not news...just saying..

+1 You hit the nail on the head ;) Like Iraq is really gonna come back and say, "Remember those trillions of dollars worth of Dinar we sold ya? BTW we decided they are worthless now, thanks for helping us take our country back." Just doesn't add up. I believe the FED has 1000 and, i heard, 10,000 notes (found a 100,000 note from 1934) out there that aren't in circulation but are used for large transfers between banks. They took the 1000's out of circulation years ago, but they are still obligated to honor one if you brought it up to the counter right? Why would Iraq be any different?

Edited by Derek2011
  • Upvote 1

Your scenario is quite possible, but you have to remember, a LOP by itself helps nothing, even Iraqi articles say as much...they could LOP, the RV to 3.x(a likely scenario) or they could RV, I'll admit some type of RV is quite possible, in the end we dont know what they will do, we can only speculate. We dont matter to them one way or the other, they will simply do whatever helps them the most, they arent even thinking about us or how much of their money we hold. I will also state that what would be best for their economy is a RV, thats what the average citizen over there wants as well, the only question is whether they can manage to pull it off or whether they will just stick us with a LOP+RV

end Quote

Ok Newb with an attitude. How can you demand proof when you have none to back up your assumption?? No one know what will actually happen. I guess you got a new magic eight ball or perhaps a ouija board?

why don't you just come out with your true agenda; scared?

The people on this board are too savvy for your pompus B.S.!!

• Upvote 1