Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050711 Nancy Pelosi is in Iraq

If we are real,real lucky they will keep her.

So let it be written, so let it be done!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This was my initial thought, too. But their parliament is screwed up enough already.

Now after the RV... well, that's a different story, ain't it. :lol:

Well, we have seen every other attempt to get Maliki in gear fail.

Why not try the fear factor.

Let him keep her; no deposit, no return.

At least we are getting something out of this ride...

Really, Pelosi.... I bet they never saw that coming....

I'm liberal and even I don't like Nancy Pelosi- she got more Republicans elected than Sarah Palin.. But if you need some arms twisted over there- she's your gal!

But in light of the Gabrielle Giffords shooting I think some of the comments here are in pretty bad taste.

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 2

Maybe if were lucky the seals will take out Pelosi toosmile.gif she's done more damage than 10 bin ladens put togetherangry.gif

MONGO..IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE YA A PLUS 100!!! WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN I READ HEADLINE! LOL

Maybe if were lucky the seals will take out Pelosi toosmile.gif she's done more damage than 10 bin ladens put togetherangry.gif

MONGO..IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE YA A PLUS 100!!! WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN I READ HEADLINE! LOL

WIth all the money she has stolen from the American people, you would think she would have gotten a better plastic surgeon than that. :lol:

BTW.......I thought she was fired at the last election? What is she doing still sponging off our tax money and wasting it? Not to mention she also wasting the air we breathe.......

Edited by Spoolin

More tax dollars thrown down the drain and more opportunities for her and her husband to steal from Iraqi citizens. How you Californians keep voting for these idiots is beyond me.

There is a reason why California is the #1 bankrupt state in the country...........Look at what they vote into office, but what can we tell them........Californian's believe there arent any problems and they live in a utopian society in their state.

shes probably over there to line her and her husbands pockets at the expense of you and me......... i say term limits for all these clowns

or better yet she probably heard from her croonies in Was dc you didnt get your dinar yet? she said dinar whaaaaat? so off she goes so she can retire now, so it might be a good thing to make sure she gets her dinar so we dont have to see her anymore!

I want to know who else they sent with her...hmmmmm...nice place for her to be to celebrate Mother's Day Weekend!

Posted at 02:46 PM ET, 05/06/2011

Nancy Pelosi leads delegation to Qatar

By Felicia SonmezHouse Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is leading a nine-member congressional delegation to Qatar, her office announced Friday.

Arriving Friday afternoon in Doha, the capital of the Arab emirate, were Pelosi and the eight other members of the delegation: Democratic Reps. R George Miller (Calif.), Ed Markey (Mass.), Nick Rahall (W.Va.), Anna Eshoo (Calif.), Carolyn Maloney (N.Y.), Steve Israel (N.Y.) and Cedric Richmond (La.), and Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (R-Md.).

The lawmakers met with U.S. troops in the country, which hosts several thousand of them at the U.S. Central Command Forward Headquarters at the Al Udeid airbase.

“On every official trip abroad, we meet with our brave men and women in uniform,” Pelosi said in a statement. “Many of our troops serving in Qatar have also served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we express our deep gratitude for their service and sacrifice.”

Pelosi’s office said the delegation received briefings from senior U.S. and Qatari military and diplomatic officials and from Sheikh Tamin bin Hamid al-Thani, Qatar’s crown prince.

The trip is Pelosi’s second abroad since March, when she <a target="_blank" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/nancy-pelosi-arrives-in-afghanistan-on-unannounced-visit/2011/03/19/ABu6Hkw_blog.html" style="color: rgb(12, 71, 144); text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; ">led a delegation to Afghanistan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/nancy_pelosi_lead_delegation_to_qatar/2011/05/06/AFjUYAAG_blog.html?wprss=2chambers

• Upvote 1

Pelosi was thinking of stepping down because she no longer has a private jet to commute from California to D.C. She also bitched when she had the jet b/c it was not big enough to make it without a stop to re fuel. Oh if only we could have her problems.

I'm certain she will be able to bond with the Iraqi people as they have so much in common. LOL

• Upvote 1

Posted at 02:46 PM ET, 05/06/2011

Nancy Pelosi leads delegation to Qatar

By Felicia SonmezHouse Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is leading a nine-member congressional delegation to Qatar, her office announced Friday.

Arriving Friday afternoon in Doha, the capital of the Arab emirate, were Pelosi and the eight other members of the delegation: Democratic Reps. R George Miller (Calif.), Ed Markey (Mass.), Nick Rahall (W.Va.), Anna Eshoo (Calif.), Carolyn Maloney (N.Y.), Steve Israel (N.Y.) and Cedric Richmond (La.), and Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (R-Md.).

The lawmakers met with U.S. troops in the country, which hosts several thousand of them at the U.S. Central Command Forward Headquarters at the Al Udeid airbase.

“On every official trip abroad, we meet with our brave men and women in uniform,” Pelosi said in a statement. “Many of our troops serving in Qatar have also served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we express our deep gratitude for their service and sacrifice.”

Pelosi’s office said the delegation received briefings from senior U.S. and Qatari military and diplomatic officials and from Sheikh Tamin bin Hamid al-Thani, Qatar’s crown prince.

The trip is Pelosi’s second abroad since March, when she <a target="_blank" href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/nancy-pelosi-arrives-in-afghanistan-on-unannounced-visit/2011/03/19/ABu6Hkw_blog.html" style="color: rgb(12, 71, 144); text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; ">led a delegation to Afghanistan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/nancy_pelosi_lead_delegation_to_qatar/2011/05/06/AFjUYAAG_blog.html?wprss=2chambers

Ahhh......All the progressive democrats.......What a coincidence....

• Upvote 1

* Nancy Pelosi and US delegation arrives in Baghdad today

May 7th, 2011 09:59 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Baghdad (news) .. A source in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the former president of the U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Nancy Pelosi will arrive today to Baghdad from the Qatari capital of Doha at the head of a delegation from the U.S. Congress.

The source told the said Agency (news) said Wednesday that Pelosi will meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and other Iraqi government officials.

The source speculated that Pelosi is looking for the issue of U.S. withdrawal from Iraq by end of this year as well as issues related to regional security.

Pelosi has held consultations Friday with Crown Prince of Qatar Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani and discussed U.S. relations with the country in addition to a number of security issues.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/nancy-pelosi-and-us-delegation-arrives-in-baghdad-today/

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We will never see the RV now WOW

Edited by mrref

I am amazed to see the magnitude of hate you people have for our government officials.

To wish the death this of american so much, is appalling and disgusting to say the least (and am sure you all boasts of being americans and patriotic)

No wonder why we have so much murders in this country of ours.

I thought only terrorists can hate an american to this degree, but now accept that I've been proven wrong.

To hate those who have the rule over us is going against God's word (Rom. 13:1-3) even if we don't like their policies.

Only God can change an evil heart when he is ask to do so....... Please ask Him!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am proud of my fellow Dinarveterites. None of you in so many words has called her a *****. Not sure that I can show such restraint.

I am proud of my fellow Dinarveterites. None of you in so many words has called her a *****. Not sure that I can show such restraint.

Oh, I got edited from saying the B word.

I am amazed to see the magnitude of hate you people have for our government officials.

To wish the death this of american so much, is appalling and disgusting to say the least (and am sure you all boasts of being americans and patriotic)

No wonder why we have so much murders in this country of ours.

I thought only terrorists can hate an american to this degree, but now accept that I've been proven wrong.

To hate those who have the rule over us is going against God's word (Rom. 13:1-3) even if we don't like their policies.

Only God can change an evil heart when he is ask to do so....... Please ask Him!

I agree. I'm a true blue republican but, I have to agree. There is a lot of arm chair experts in the world. Put in the position of power and most would fold like a 2 year old. Also you're going to get nailed on here bringing up scripture. When it comes to God bashing, this board is infested like roaches. Every knee shall bow. Peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1