Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade not buying or selling

way2buzy

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is xxxxxxxx...Any order, payment or faxes received after 5/16/11 will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

End Quote

Weird in the least........Or worse than weird.......We'll see......

Edited by umbertino

Using the posted link, I am seeing the same thing. I copied part of the text from the page.

( Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.)

Sorry for the double post. When I startred this I did not see the other thread with this information!!

Edited by Tom73

Here is a link to DT's website. Don't know if I did something wrong, but this is what I got on my screen.

http://www.dinartrade.com/order.php

If you can tell me what this means, if anything, i would appreciate it.

Wow! Just pulled up the site, went to purchase, and got the same thing you did. I don't know what this means and I'm sure someone with more knowledge than myself will weigh in, but how could it be anything other than a good sign? I think everyone pretty much expected the traders to hit the road when it looked like an RV might be around the corner. Hope this is a good sign.

• Upvote 1

What in the world does this mean? What about the big cash in? Have we been taken in?

"After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies."

Not sure if you missed that part but, hopefully all goes as plans and we were not taken. He states he will open when there is a "significant change" which he has talked about before. I hope this helped your thoughts lol.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Just pulled up the site, went to purchase, and got the same thing you did. I don't know what this means and I'm sure someone with more knowledge than myself will weigh in, but how could it be anything other than a good sign? I think everyone pretty much expected the traders to hit the road when it looked like an RV might be around the corner. Hope this is a good sign.

If somebody,anybody happens to have real strong connections with Ali I'd say it's about time to put them into use....

Thank you for the post way2 :)

It appears to me that Ali has had his fill, he has made his money,

and it is what they say it is...they are taking a break.

I can only imagine what this fellow has had to deal with especially

over the last 2 years of frenzy...some of it possibly of his own making.

I hope he will honor his word to all those who paid the high price of doing business

with him, and will actually offer his services for exchange as he promised...but

there is no guarantee of that.

It appears he intends to do so according to what he has stated on his site. Let us

hope he does not disappear as a few other dealers have for various reasons.

I would not make any more out of what he has clearly stated on his site. I would

imagine he needs a break from this frenzy.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3