Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fri I am going to a smorgasbord

The funny thing is I am providing athe smorgasbord, I hope my dr's aren't cannibbals I need to keep my spirits up I am 2 days from my surgery fri am at 11:30 is surgery and hopefully I can post after surgery Lets see how I feel I am going to the Va hopital in long beach ca and I will have my laptop and my cell phone with me so I won't be bored. as last time I was there I was there 3 weeks just my luck this rv's and i am in hospital but I will learn how to walk fast into my electric wheel chair fast so I can cash in. well hopefully I will be in touch with you fri's nite or sat when i get up. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The funny thing is I am providing athe smorgasbord, I hope my dr's aren't cannibbals I need to keep my spirits up I am 2 days from my surgery fri am at 11:30 is surgery and hopefully I can post after surgery Lets see how I feel I am going to the Va hopital in long beach ca and I will have my laptop and my cell phone with me so I won't be bored. as last time I was there I was there 3 weeks just my luck this rv's and i am in hospital but I will learn how to walk fast into my electric wheel chair fast so I can cash in. well hopefully I will be in touch with you fri's nite or sat when i get up. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Steve,

My thoughts are with you. You are doing to do great. We know you are nervous, but we are with you.

Do you have family or friends near by? If you would like a visitor when you start to feel better (or before), I am not that far from Long Beach. I know right where the VA Hospital is (I was born in LB).

You have many friends here that are having good, healing thoughts for you. Is there anything you need or want?

Let me know if you want a visitor.

Warmest thoughts and regards,

Carrello

• Upvote 1

Hey Steve,

Best of luck with the surgery - hope it's not too major! Just wanted to reply because long ago (about 40 years or so!) I used to sing with a friend of mine for the vets at Long Beach Veteran's Hospital (grew up in Long Beach). Was a great bunch of guys and taught my 16 year old self a thing or two. Thanks for your service.

:huh: well, Fri day i'll be at a bar with some friends playing with the Dartboard.... :lol:

Really Shinnidan? That self- absorbed?

:huh: well, Fri day i'll be at a bar with some friends playing with the Dartboard.... :lol:

You are replying to a vet that is going in for skin graphs. I don't know what the circumstances were that are putting Steve in the hospital, but I might guess that his injuries happened while on duty somewhere, maybe somewhere protecting your rights. Rights that give you freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is one thing - having respect for the people that provide it for you is another.

Your rhetoric is a continuous stream of immature, psycho babble.

Hey Steve,

Best of luck with the surgery - hope it's not too major! Just wanted to reply because long ago (about 40 years or so!) I used to sing with a friend of mine for the vets at Long Beach Veteran's Hospital (grew up in Long Beach). Was a great bunch of guys and taught my 16 year old self a thing or two. Thanks for your service.

Really Shinnidan? That self- absorbed?

Yes!

• Upvote 1

Wishing you the Best.

Steve,

My thoughts are with you. You are doing to do great. We know you are nervous, but we are with you.

Do you have family or friends near by? If you would like a visitor when you start to feel better (or before), I am not that far from Long Beach. I know right where the VA Hospital is (I was born in LB).

You have many friends here that are having good, healing thoughts for you. Is there anything you need or want?

Let me know if you want a visitor.

Warmest thoughts and regards,

Carrello

Thanks carrello But because all trhe beds were filled up they had to postpone my surgery so I am waiting for my dr at the va to let me know when that will happen I have a wife who looks out for me but my family lives in Miami Fla. Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters at dinar vets go rv

I agree nothing would stop me from cashing in. Just remember to remove the cathider.

I agree nothing would stop me from cashing in. Just remember to remove the cathider.

I have to wait till mon to find out when i find out when they reschedule surgery as far as the person saying that skin graphs surgery need it from battle Listen to me very important I am a vietnam veteran and when I returned from country and I thought I was indestructiable and found I was wrong I love food and did alot of damage to myself when you are heavy and your legs can't take the weight your sking will lose fluids and being diabetitic type 2 doesn't help so the guy braggin about drinking at the bar i lost a former Navy pal to lost of his liver from drinking so brag about the bar or you will not live long eneough to enjoy your money. This has nothing with dinar but this has to do with your health and a way to enjoy your money so yes it does have to with dinars so the choice is up to you I rest my case

Signed Steve the Closer