Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali from Dinar Trade says.....I hope he is lying

ianjohns

Article is April 12, How much information has come out sinse then? How much value would we need to see to use the coins were hearing about? Ali is just keeping his head low! :o

I just read this entire thread not noticing this was almost 4 months old!!! I feel so much better that it is. ;)

Ali probably profited more than any other Dinar dealer.

He seemed to be the largest.

And he may be the smartest.

When it became apparent that the CBI was going to continue to put out the 3 zero articles, it looks like his crystal ball took over.

It doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on concerning RV vs RD.

When you have the CBI, as the voice of Iraqi economics announcing a RD (even if it is not the final outcome), you put your business in peril by continuing to advertise large gains from a RV.

Totally agree with you dalite

I believe he saw this conflict, understood the concept of theft by deception, and knew most of his business crossed state lines, as well as how many payments he was getting via USPS.

With that much friction rubbing against the money he had already made, it looks like he didn't wait around for the fire.

All speculation on my part, bu I think it has merit..

In my opinion....

Ali is full of crapola! If he is done selling then he as a person is a fraud. Not sure if he committed one or not. That is for a judge or jury to figure out. This is why I say so....

Although I never remember him ever discussing a rate... his actions IMPLIED one. He stated on numerous times he had a variety of cash-in locations ready to go. He had made arrangements with multiple law enforcement officers for security for said locations. He went into great detail about how we had to make appointments and they would be held very privately, to be careful whom you traveled with etc etc etc. He said we could 'CASH IN' and receive precious metals like gold if we chose to. He had 30 day layaway programs that basically rode the waves of the pumpers predictions so that people could lock in a dinar purchase and only be responsible of 10% of it if they could not buy it after 30 days. This was clearly profiting from pumpers that he claims he never understood. Yeah right!!!

He told people he was buying a bank in Iraq. Baloney!!! I don't buy it. A person needs $90 MILLION DOLLARS to open a bank in Iraq. Not Dinar... Dollars! In a country that doesn't trust their banks and at a time when Shabibi wanted banks to consolidate to take advantage of economies of scale. They weren't interested in mom and pop banks... they wanted the big boys coming in. He said he wasted a couple hundred grand in the process. I don't believe it for one second. But that is only my opinion. He promised people he had a cash in program where he would buy their Dinar back minus his percentage. We knew Frank and DD were going to run 2 of his cash in offices. Now we find through the grape vine that BHGroup and Currency Vault have "arrangements" with Ali??? How's that? Aren't you competitors even though your all buddies? I don't quite understand that. How do 2 relatively unknown start-up currency companies suddenly jump into the business? Don't you have to have some kind of connections to the CBI since its not exactly easily internationally traded?

The fish stinks from the head down they say. He just disappears and everyone gives him a free hall pass?? He was one of the only cash in opportunities upon an RV if the Dinar didn't become internationally recognized overnight. Because the cash in had to go directly through the Central Bank of Iraq! Any successful business owner will usually tell you that a primary reason you build a business is to SELL that business someday. He built an extremely lucrative and successful business and he just shuts it down? Baloney! This man built a fortune living in the United States. He closes down and moves overseas presumably taking all those Dollars with him when they should be filtering through our economy here! I hope he or someone he knows comes on and gives people an explanation because his ACTIONS have IMPLIED something very different than what he states in this article. If someone knows the truth please reveal it and set the record straight. I think his customers and the Dinar community at large deserves to know. The timing of his leaving was quite interesting I must say. I couldn't agree more NYer and others. As I said... This fish stinks from the head down.

• Upvote 9

Wow, this guy is a joke, I belive he is covering his arse. Funny how his website when he was selling a ton of dinars was gving an example that if it RV'd at 1 usd to Iqd, and now he is saying it wont even go like that. Just another person to ignore.

• Upvote 1

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people are swayed. You say factually that they have alot of work to do with their infrastructure and government. I ask you how you know this for a fact?? You also refer to it being a long term investment....... I bought my dinar in 2005; what exactly is your definition of long term. If it RV'ed tomorrow it would not have been overnight for me and many others. What makes you think that Ali making a couple of statement is him bringing reality into the picture??

Have you ever heard of a first...... there is a first time for everything; just because something hasn't happened before does mean it won't which is why it is called a first.

Hello, first man on the moon. Talk about a long shot......

I'm new at this, but have read enough to think that this could be considered a marketing move by Ali. Think about it, how is he going to make money after the RV? If he is connected well enough to know that the RV is going to come in low and that lots of people will be willing to cash in just for a small gain, he can begin to buy low and plan to sell high all over again. Seems to me this makes sense if someone wants to be able to stay profitable and be in the same business. I think he's chumming the water.

And he will gaffe a few...

From seeing the past Official IMF documents, it say's Iraq must come out between 1.17 and 1.22...(above the USD and below the EURO & British Sterling Pound).....Then Iraq's Ministry of Finance/MOF, showed a projected rate of 1.134...(This was all before they found appx. 30% more Oil in Iraq recently, and then the price soared to almost where it is now...which is almost twice what the oil per barrel price was to run their budget on..which was previously 70.00 per barrell...so dont be fooled folks)...All I know..IMO...if there is not a signifigant rise...and sooner than later...it wont do Iraq or the U.S. any good, at least for what the plan was originally designed for, especially if it is not a substantial enough rate, as per giving rise to their currency, as to justify an economic boost...at least of some type substantially...nor would it do anything but literally destroy Iraq...by coming in too low...It would be like Mexico next to America...when comparing not only exchange rates with Iraq and Kuwait...but it would literally destroy Kuwait's exchange rate by coming in on the bottom...next door to the highest priced currency in the world/Kuwait, while Iraq has all the commerce moving into Iraq, and not Kuwait..."This is a no-brainer".....(It simply cant happen like some are saying...coming in with a crap rate...unless all are setting themselves up for defeat).......Do folks realize, that if there is any positive move on the dinar like they are talking about here, yes, even with these small amounts they are talking about, with nothing but falling currency rates elsewhere worldwide...this will make the 49r's gold rush...look like a picnic...when comparing it to the type run on the dinar that would be encountered....there would be more Speculation and Investment than we've ever seen before..."and everyone that did'nt own dinar, soon would"....then it would'nt work...as speculators would own IRAQ...and overnight...Is this why they've kept it locked at appx. 1170 for appx. 2 years or more?....Also, rememeber folks, as we near an RV...these same dealers, not only SELL...they BUY as well...there are the same profits flowing both ways...just dont forget this....I will leave it at that....Get ready..it is coming!...All IMO...OR?..We will see....

30% more oil found? Where did you find this figure? Realistic economic projections confirm the 'proven and known' reserves which are based on the latest seismic inventoring techniques used by the USGS in Iraq. Qualitative analysis cap the daily output at a possible 5 to 6mb/day which is essentially the Saddam era potential based on known reserves. Monetizing potential is pipedreaming - yet I see this frequently on most dinar sites. Iraqi oil is worthless until it is out of the ground and channeled to available markets. Lack of adequate social, cultural and industrial infrastructure (not to mention theocratic positioning) will keep us from an rv worth cashing in for. Face it, it is going to take a long time ( some of us may not even be around ) for our net worth to increase significantly from a free and open market economy in Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, this guy is a joke, I belive he is covering his arse. Funny how his website when he was selling a ton of dinars was gving an example that if it RV'd at 1 usd to Iqd, and now he is saying it wont even go like that. Just another person to ignore.

Covering his arse? Indeed...Notice how many times he states, I've been saying this for years, yet his website was implying riches.....the man became damaged goods once the Feds scared him...lingering question is why would the Feds visit the biggest Dinar trader in the country? To protect the poor innocent investors? What a nice gesture by our govt....always looking out for the people....

yea but why? why now? it makes one think is someone on his back possibly the U.S treasury we all know these sites are watched and if you think otherwise you are very niave. Ali has his opinion and that is all.

He don't got the dough to cash everyone in. That's what I think

I am only going to say this once. 1 trillion dinar is worth 1 trillion dinar. It is really as simple as that. Bash away. I really believe we are going to make money but, we will not be millonairs.

If this is really Ali, I would not put too much into this. Hold your dinar after the revalue and it may be worth something later!

Ali went into the dinar selling biz selling Dinars to make big $. Selling a pie in the sky dream of a big payday. He knew that we would buy into the DREAM of an RV silmilar to that in Kuwait. He provided a lot of fuel to the fire. Now he backpeddles.

Based on his statemere , would we have purchased dinar from him in the beginning? Not me. Sorry

I can't go with Ali's train of thought --back peddling now --YES--something happened and he is now in the UK--what it is is just speculation---I remember when he was promoting a serious rise in value while Adam was stating 10-30 cents--he then flipped and made the same prediction!

I don't believe that rate is correct--I do believe it was extremelyConservativee and will be higher, I have no links, I have no 3 letter sources , where my belief comes from is my limitedknowledgee of middle eastern people---they have a very FIERCE PRIDE for them to think that over the next sand hill there is someone of more status than them is intolerable---I have always stated in my posts that an RI/RV was possible-[backed bytheirr oil]--MY own believe that it will be an RI over a RV---that is the pride factor---3.22----shabbs has beenabsolutelyy , well we could use him in our country ---An Rv could very possibly happen over time after the RI---take into the fact that Kuwait supposedly agreed to the value of Iraqi Dinar sotheirr currency would be close in value and not put a strain on a major spread from one dinar to the other --to me this is one of the biggestdecidingg factors---no loss ofcommercee, easy to work out sharing of bordering oil fields[went to war over that] sharing of the new port, stopping citizens from going over the border to buy needed commodities at a discount--stopping of black market --if everything costs close to the same there it cuts down on the corruption---These things alone just seem very , veryadvantageouss and that is just with Kuwait--not to mention Saudi Arabia, remember that free trade zone the 3 of them were discussing---needparodyy with the currency---This is a win , win deal for Iraq--just for an RI to start, then rise from there.MHO

I Am done, I just used spellcheck here downloaded it and if there are mispelled words it is not my fault--AL quada is behind it all--LOL!

Good night

• Upvote 2

Roger that,

The dinar has a great potential for investment!

First off, you come from out of nowhere to say this isn't a get rich quick scheme. I agree..it isn't! It has been 8 LONG years. This isn't getting rich quickly. That is an investment. Also to answer someone, the proper phrase would be "Roger" - meaning "I hear that." To say "Roger, that" is quite redundant and IMO quite ignorant. Now, that you have fluffed your feathers, you can go back in your hole and stay hidden until this does RV.

• Upvote 1

I can't go with Ali's train of thought --back peddling now --YES--something happened and he is now in the UK--what it is is just speculation---I remember when he was promoting a serious rise in value while Adam was stating 10-30 cents--he then flipped and made the same prediction!

I don't believe that rate is correct--I do believe it was extremelyConservativee and will be higher, I have no links, I have no 3 letter sources , where my belief comes from is my limitedknowledgee of middle eastern people---they have a very FIERCE PRIDE for them to think that over the next sand hill there is someone of more status than them is intolerable---I have always stated in my posts that an RI/RV was possible-[backed bytheirr oil]--MY own believe that it will be an RI over a RV---that is the pride factor---3.22----shabbs has beenabsolutelyy , well we could use him in our country ---An Rv could very possibly happen over time after the RI---take into the fact that Kuwait supposedly agreed to the value of Iraqi Dinar sotheirr currency would be close in value and not put a strain on a major spread from one dinar to the other --to me this is one of the biggestdecidingg factors---no loss ofcommercee, easy to work out sharing of bordering oil fields[went to war over that] sharing of the new port, stopping citizens from going over the border to buy needed commodities at a discount--stopping of black market --if everything costs close to the same there it cuts down on the corruption---These things alone just seem very , veryadvantageouss and that is just with Kuwait--not to mention Saudi Arabia, remember that free trade zone the 3 of them were discussing---needparodyy with the currency---This is a win , win deal for Iraq--just for an RI to start, then rise from there.MHO

I Am done, I just used spellcheck here downloaded it and if there are mispelled words it is not my fault--AL quada is behind it all--LOL!

Good night

Can I ride on your wagon train? Thank you for your post :ph34r:

First off, you come from out of nowhere to say this isn't a get rich quick scheme. I agree..it isn't! It has been 8 LONG years. This isn't getting rich quickly. That is an investment. Also to answer someone, the proper phrase would be "Roger" - meaning "I hear that." To say "Roger, that" is quite redundant and IMO quite ignorant. Now, that you have fluffed your feathers, you can go back in your hole and stay hidden until this does RV.

Roger 10-4