Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor: Found at 1D 4/11/11

nointel

April 11th, 2011 04:58 pm ·

I’m sure many of you were anticipating the possible 2:00 RV today…as was I!!

Hopefully this bank experience will give you some comfort, I know it did me .

Last Thursday my fiancé received a call from a Sun Trust bank in Nashville. Weeks prior he had gone in and spoke to a gentleman that handles investments.

The man called and left a message Thursday evening, stating he’d like to speak to him regarding possible options for the future.

He returned his call Friday and was told he would be out until Monday…of course, always the way.

Anyway, here’s the feel good part…he just called me 45 min ago to tell me the positive convo that took place.

These are the key statements which were made…

“So do you know when it is going to happen?”

I can only tell you that it is VERY close, I’m not able to devulge any more information than that.

I only know pieces, because of what im hearing around the bank and being that I handle investments. The only one in the banks who are in the complete know are those who handle foreign currencies. This is why I called you last week. I wasn’t trying to hound you or anything, I just know this is very close and coming to a head.

They then went on to discuss portfolio, charges..blah blah.

Thought I’d just share. I’ve read many bank stories in the past, but its a very different feeling when it reaches home.

May not have happened at 2:00, but take comfort in knowing soon it is!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I live in Nashville and bank at suntrust. Which branch? I would like to go speak with who you spoke with. I would gladly drive to any Nashville location.

:)

NoIntel never posts for himself. Instead he feels like it is his calling to pick up all the trash rumors from other sites. Not sure why he feels the need to do so.

• Upvote 1

When you dropped in the word "close" , it means just the opposite to an average dinar message board reader like me. Again, You should reconsider where you bank because their employees are full of it. These banking rumors are the worst of them all. I think I will now bank with credit unions.

Edited by sheik
  • Downvote 1

To add my two cents....late last week, I contacted my local bank to try and get some info...if any were available. She stated that they did not handle foreign currency trades at the local level, but would get some info for me over the weekend and call me back on monday! I never got the call...so that tells me that she forgot about me, or they have no intel....I believe that the last is true due to the fact that I know this woman personally, and do not believe that she would not call me back! Just sayin'!

• Upvote 2

You people crack me up!! I'm the person that wrote this post and I can asure you, it is factual!!! For obvious reasons I did so on another site!

As far as the misspelled word..FOREIGN!!! Heads up...your texting on your iPhone, you click one wrong letter by mistake, corrects on it's own and this is the way it chose to do so. I'm so sorry I missed it. Grow up!

Btw, I am not a Teen Pumper as one suggested.

This story is true!! If you want to bash it, not believe it...whatever! I really do not care!

Like I said, this wasnt meant for your reading anyway.

Have a blessed day!

RVvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!! Yep, that's right! It is happening!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

NoIntel never posts for himself. Instead he feels like it is his calling to pick up all the trash rumors from other sites. Not sure why he feels the need to do so.

Because many of us rather not have to go looking for the info he brings. Whether it is good or bad, it helps have a better understanding of what's going on concerning our investment. wink.gif

We read it and move on...

-

• Upvote 1

Last Thursday my fiancé received a call from a Sun Trust bank in Nashville. Weeks prior he had gone in and spoke to a gentleman that handles investments.

The man called and left a message Thursday evening, stating he’d like to speak to him regarding possible options for the future.

He returned his call Friday and was told he would be out until Monday…of course, always the way.

Anyway, here’s the feel good part…he just called me 45 min ago to tell me the positive convo that took place.

I can only tell you that it is VERY close, I’m not able to devulge any more information than that.

I only know pieces, because of what im hearing around the bank and being that I handle investments. The only one in the banks who are in the complete know are those who handle foreign currencies. This is why I called you last week. I wasn’t trying to hound you or anything, I just know this is very close and coming to a head.

Thought I’d just share. I’ve read many bank stories in the past, but its a very different feeling when it reaches home.

if that were true hed go out n buy all the dinar in the world why do you people do this what is yur point

• Downvote 2

Sorry, but that guy at Sun Trust bank in Nashville is pulling your chain...Why would a guy in TN know more than anybody else? Was his name Frank or Oakie by any chance?

if you don't like it then why read any of my posts? when you see my name move on......

I'm curious if you actually read the post!

The man at the bank did not say he knew the date and rate! He did not even imply such!

He simply said he knew it was close and coming to a head.

What the hecks so hard to believe about that? You never know who knows what or how it is they have come to know.

Which such constant skepticism from so many, I'm surprised many of you are even invested in Dinar in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You people crack me up!! I'm the person that wrote this post and I can asure you, it is factual!!! For obvious reasons I did so on another site!

As far as the misspelled word..FOREIGN!!! Heads up...your texting on your iPhone, you click one wrong letter by mistake, corrects on it's own and this is the way it chose to do so. I'm so sorry I missed it. Grow up!

Btw, I am not a Teen Pumper as one suggested.

This story is true!! If you want to bash it, not believe it...whatever! I really do not care!

Like I said, this wasnt meant for your reading anyway.

Have a blessed day!

RVvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!! Yep, that's right! It is happening!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem... I did start off as a mere investment. But I must say this has turned into the most interesting one I have ever experienced.If I may inject..the longer we're in this investment the more questions I have.this is a blessing?a train wreck? A heck of a roller coaster ride, and I'm a newbie...I will also be glad when this is over but it is one experience that stands out from any other. God bless you that that have weathered this for so long. I truly hope we all walk away with more than just a lesson learned. Just wondering would it be maybe good to try to swap for some smaller denoms just in case? Goo Rv!!!