Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ECB thats euro Central bank raising rates Thursday

Hell froze over

they have let it slip a few times on the stock shows its just the bank rate not the euro they said it was to be released as part of a larger network all together. you know what F that Thursday is to close to if you did not see it then we will see it Monday quote. if i am to hear that again we will just need a copy of your drivers # and w/current address and you can send that Monday all you like as long as your accounted for we will not be looking at these post in August with out accountability

Edited by Markinsa
Added: 2011 Rumor Tag
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

they have let it slip a few times on the stock shows its just the bank rate not the euro they said it was to be released as part of a larger network all together. you know what F that Thursday is to close to if you did not see it then we will see it Monday quote. if i am to hear that again we will just need a copy of your drivers # and w/current address and you can send that Monday all you like as long as your accounted for we will not be looking at these post in August with out accountability

King, or Queen, of the non sequitur... :lol:

rd

Translated in Google and he says : "New Rate Monday!" then google crashed after trying to decode the rest.. sorry folks

• Upvote 6

Hell, you have just been pulled over and ticketed for tui (typing under the influence). Your field sobriety test was all the other posters who couldn't understand a damm word you said. You are now on your way to Dinar Vets Court, to await sentencing by Judge (insert your favorite mod here) and banished to the off topic section until the RV. Have fun Mr. Froze Over, I'm sure it's cold in that frozen wasteland of off topic bizzaro posts. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Sorry, couldn't resist. This quote seemed appropriate. :)

• Upvote 4

I think what he said was...

"The ECB is going to be releasing a converged and centralized rate that all currencies participating in (i.e. new Basel II system, eventually a required worldwide banking standard) will see give them an immediate response from the banking system (all the hype about several currencies RVing at the same time, go figure...). It's not just the Euro that's going to be reconfigured, revalued, re-whatever'd, it's a large group of major currencies."

Then he says " 'F' That, thursday's too close" and then goes on to talk about what many do, the lamenting of the fact that every day we hear it's going to RV we just hear an excuse as to why it didn't and when it will happen next, therefore the THursday, nope, see it Monday, part. Then he's giving his requirement if someone posts a new deadline on the supposed 100% guaranteed deadline of providing him with their driver's license with current address so as to track someone down? Maybe take them out? So they stop posting and so we won't have to be reading the posts in August. That's what I got from that part... or one of those, "sell your dinar to me, if you don't believe!" things. Sounds more like an attack against people with supposed "intel" and to make them stop posting dates they know it will happen, like next Thursday, or next Friday, or next Monday. Just a complaint without reason. And this explanation has gone on waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long.

/done

• Upvote 3

I think what he said was...

"The ECB is going to be releasing a converged and centralized rate that all currencies participating in (i.e. new Basel II system, eventually a required worldwide banking standard) will see give them an immediate response from the banking system (all the hype about several currencies RVing at the same time, go figure...). It's not just the Euro that's going to be reconfigured, revalued, re-whatever'd, it's a large group of major currencies."

Then he says " 'F' That, thursday's too close" and then goes on to talk about what many do, the lamenting of the fact that every day we hear it's going to RV we just hear an excuse as to why it didn't and when it will happen next, therefore the THursday, nope, see it Monday, part. Then he's giving his requirement if someone posts a new deadline on the supposed 100% guaranteed deadline of providing him with their driver's license with current address so as to track someone down? Maybe take them out? So they stop posting and so we won't have to be reading the posts in August. That's what I got from that part... or one of those, "sell your dinar to me, if you don't believe!" things. Sounds more like an attack against people with supposed "intel" and to make them stop posting dates they know it will happen, like next Thursday, or next Friday, or next Monday. Just a complaint without reason. And this explanation has gone on waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long.

/done

TQueezy Im giving you a plus 1 just for remotely even beginning to understand that nonsense, and then attempting to translate it for us. Good work.huh.gif

• Upvote 1

TQueezy Im giving you a plus 1 just for remotely even beginning to understand that nonsense, and then attempting to translate it for us. Good work.huh.gif

Haha, thanks! Yeah, don't know how or why I even did that, just felt like the DV community needed some sort of an attempt at a translation.