Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

using dinar as collateral to purchase a home

1stmiliion

• 1 month later...

hahahahahaah you guys and your illegal to own dinars----have you peeped out from behind your curtains lately---remember the dinar police they move right at dusk---when you are sleepy or on puter ----has the hair on your neck stood up just because,,,,,that is because,,,,,your a ding-- d o n g -----------and no you cannot usedinar for house buying { yet} once it r v`s go for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only if you are buying a home in Iraq, I hope you didnt get scammed. It is very expensive toilet paper. Illegal to have out of Iraq.

wtf you talkin about? dont you own dinar? and to the post the answer is NO, you cant use it as collateral banks wont even accept it right now but more than likely will when it revalues. Most anyway.

• Upvote 1

If a seller is willing to accept dinar for the property, why not?

All kinds of deals are struck on real estate, privately between sellers & buyers.

Of course no mortgage holder such as a bank or mortgage company are going to even listen to such a thought but a private seller, who knows?

As dinar investors, wouldn't you accept dinar in exchange for something you're selling OR, are you not comfortable enough in the dinar investment to do so?

• Upvote 5

Hi I would like to use my dinars as collateral towards the purchase of a home even though they have not revalued as of yet. Can I do this ? This would eliminate a mortgage as I would have more than enough to pay for the house.

Use your head a little.....of course not.....even if it revalues do you think you will be able to give any realator foriegn currency? laugh.gif You will have to wait bro and exchange it for USD like everyone else.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, you may be able to find private but I would guess not through a bank even after RV unless you cash in then use the US cash you got from the Dinar for it. I have seen some many things done on contract anything is possible. Best thing is to cash in and use that for it.

• 1 month later...

Hi I would like to use my dinars as collateral towards the purchase of a home even though they have not revalued as of yet. Can I do this ? This would eliminate a mortgage as I would have more than enough to pay for the house.

I'm weird!! As a bank I would be willing to listen, give me 8% interest and let me hold 500,000 USD worth of dinar for a 100,000 dollar house. Why not if you default on the interest I can sell the dinar. :blink::blink::blink:

• 3 months later...

Ya know, my Mother, thank the heavens for her, taught me that the words "can't and but" are toxic to my brain. We continually place hurdles in our paths by not thinking outside the box. Anything is possible as long as two consenting beings, who are able to make imaginative, cognitive thoughts agree upon the terms. Realize that in global terms, this investment is not only solid but has been planned and agreed upon by both sides. Find someone who is invested in Dinar, has the desire to help you and has a moral compass. Ya know, the very reason the Eleite are the Eleite, is because they figured it out long long ago how things work and how WE work.

• Upvote 2

Your question is beyond stupidity. Sorry folks, this question takes the cake for me!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If a seller is willing to accept dinar for the property, why not?

All kinds of deals are struck on real estate, privately between sellers & buyers.

Of course no mortgage holder such as a bank or mortgage company are going to even listen to such a thought but a private seller, who knows?

As dinar investors, wouldn't you accept dinar in exchange for something you're selling OR, are you not comfortable enough in the dinar investment to do so?

Dude! what are you thinking? and what value are you putting on it? hello. the buyer better have the house paid and quit claim to you on a prayer that the value is what ya'll agreed upon..using dinars would only be worth what they are now...it's not like your holding the winning lottery ticket and waiting till monday to cash in.

Edited by uncirculd

It seems obvious you have not had much in the way of dealing with banks in terms of what is and what is not acceptable as collateral. For a mortgage the rules are really tough and strict. The house is the collateral and the loan is a mortgage and they make their money by charging monthly interest. Same with a car ... you put a down payment, get a bank loan, they make their money on the interest every month. The only way to be mortgage free is to pay for the house entirely. You could have ten million dinar and no one will accept them as collateral unless they happen to be a very dedicated dinar investor themselves and it is a private sale. That could work but finding the seller who would go along with it would be very difficult ... most likely take longer than the RV to happen.

Anyway, the anser is NO. I tried once to take a short term loan from my bank, and then from my credit union. What did I use as collateral? cut loose gemstones, appraised and insured for over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and I wanted to borrow, on the short term, less than six months, just over ten thousand. The bank's answer? No! the credit union's answer ... No!

Using anything as collateral is a matter of what the lender thinks it is worth, not what you think it is worth. The lender has all the power in this case. Sorry ... just hang on for the RV and then pay off the mortgage and every otner debt you have.

:)

smee2

I think he's kidding. Right ? Anyway... had a great laugh when I read it.

Ya know, my Mother, thank the heavens for her, taught me that the words "can't and but" are toxic to my brain. We continually place hurdles in our paths by not thinking outside the box. Anything is possible as long as two consenting beings, who are able to make imaginative, cognitive thoughts agree upon the terms. Realize that in global terms, this investment is not only solid but has been planned and agreed upon by both sides. Find someone who is invested in Dinar, has the desire to help you and has a moral compass. Ya know, the very reason the Eleite are the Eleite, is because they figured it out long long ago how things work and how WE work.

Nicely put! Thank you for your post and welcome to DV. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Sure you can.... we have a several to choose from. Which color do you like? smile.gif

I have some beach front property................. in Kansas, that is if you're interested.tongue.gif

Good grief.......this was originally posted in April!!!! Someone has too much time on their hands to did through that much archived threads.laugh.gif

Ok then question. If you bye a house for 1mil dinar do you pay tax on the $854 us or $1mil dinar which is the same. And would you owe more tax latter after an RV????? What wold happen if we started to buy stuff back and forth among our self. How would the tax be based and how to write off at the end of the year if you itemize??