Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Omega1 Chat post 3/23/11 7:30 pm

GasCan

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Now that you know how rich you are going to be, I have a lot of soggy land for sale in Florida, and I need some capital IMMEDIATELY for another deal, so I'll sell at a steep discount to anyone who buys in the next 24 hrs..."

Peace and Prosperity

To Spy, I thank you for sharing this chat...... To Omega, what really bothers me is that you are using the name of GOD to bring credibiltiy to what you are saying.....And if you are a certified loonatic or someone who has mental issue's I can forgive you but if this is for amusement or for purposes of gaining sales, I can only say may god have mercy on your sole..........Otherwise prove it that there is an in country RV going on right now........Boy how I would love to have to come back and apologize for this......

I sthis another fake guru where did this guy come from? I guess the pumpers are getting desprate because we know their game now so they are bringing "new" gurus. Shame on them as humans and shame on them as people! Be well and stay real.

GasCan......why bother to post this even under rumors, when it is 5 days after the supossed fact and we already know by now that it is a lie? I mean I can see you posting it on sunday or monday maybe, cause it says it just happened this past saturday, but it was posted today, well past the date and obviously did not happen or we would already know of it by now. I don't get the point?

• Upvote 2

GasCan......why bother to post this even under rumors, when it is 5 days after the supossed fact and we already know by now that it is a lie? I mean I can see you posting it on sunday or monday maybe, cause it says it just happened this past saturday, but it was posted today, well past the date and obviously did not happen or we would already know of it by now. I don't get the point?

I posted this one for the humor. i laughed when i read it so i figured others would do the same. i was having a not so good day until i saw this.

Not from me. Found elsewhere. Enjoy!

Warning rated "R" for rumor. If rumors make you cry, whine, puke, spew vitriol, or incite you to make mindless personal attacks, please hit your back button now! Double warning! This is a whopper!

[Omega1] I am going to share something important with those who are in the room...so listen up as I am not going to keep repeating myself

[Omega1] I recieved a confirmation/validation call from one of my contacts. This past sat in Iraq they did in fact have an in country rv. The rate in Iraq was $3.86 this was the rate for Iraq only, not the rest of the world. I will get to that

[Omega1] What I am about to say, and I do not care a tink what the other information bringers are say. This was verified as fact not rumor of speculation.

[Omega1] When the rv is released to the rest of the world, like us and every one else the rate will be in the range of $5.00 to $6.00

[Omega1] Where exactly the rate will land remains to be seen. Count your blessings troops and thank the big guy up stairs

[Omega1] Not trying to be a smart ___ (you fill that in) but if anyone wants to cash in right now I have a suggestion

[Omega1] 1. get a round trip air ticket to Baghdad (you will need a visa) and cash in for $3.86 or simple be content to wait and recieve so much more.

[Omega1] biden in Iraq....cow fodder...not there

[Omega1] .not, and I stress not intel...good long time friends who trust me and share

[Omega1] because I am who I am and they are in the postions on very high levels...that's why...when I want to know something I go to the source plain and simple

[Omega1] I want to say one thing before I go for now...this investment is a simple walk of faith, in ourselves for the choice we each made to invest and a walk hand in hand with our personal commitment with God

[cooldinar] Omega1 ---thank you very much for generously sharing what you have learned!! God Bless and RVCHEER!

[JMacLuvsGET] Omega1 thanks for all that great hope! Man alive, I need it : ) & you're absolutely right about the purpose

[Omega1] true janna, I did not have to share. A matter of a personal choice. There are those in this room who know where I stand in my faith walk

[Omega1] JMacLuvsGet...this is what I strive to bring to everyone on and off line

[Hereiam] Omega1 Thanks agai! You Rock!

[Omega1] Hereiam...cause I am standing on 'The Rock' I am

[janna] Omega1 You gave me goosebumps talking about your faith walk and I am blessed to be in a place where you are.

[Jane] Omega1 Thanks so much. There are people on here that are hanging on by their finger tips. Thanks for bringing hope and faith in this investment. God bless.

[Omega1] everyone has been blessed by God, even when you don't think you have been blessed...be still and know within your being you are truly loved, respected and cared for

[Hereiam] Omega1 hey when I was on top of Mt.Sinai at 4 am ....I felt very blessed!

[Omega1] Hereiam and those were some special phone call from Sini

[sweetvirgodinar] Omega1 God Bless you.

[amigomiwest] Omega1 your faith is provoking, thanks for your example

[Omega1] SVD he has

[gb23] Omega 1 thanks very much!

[Omega1] amigomiwest my faith is not provoking...I just live it

[sweetvirgodinar] Omega1 I'm very hgappy for you, and I'm sure he will continue to bless us al.

[amigomiwest] Omega1 yes sir!

[Omega1] yukonchuck...matters not what name name is...I am Omega1 that is all that matters

[Omega1] IMO better to keep all of your focuss on the final procedural steps being made and not so much the date and time. If you keep your eyes on the steps the IQD is making to Revaluation then wa la the RV is here

[Omega1] dannyc hate too disappoint you, then the ministers, hcl, and goi is very old old news...done done done

Good rumor!

• Secret high level source
  • Outrageous rate
  • Talked about God
  • Stated that it was verified

Could have added a date or a catch phrase like "rate is live and hot". And no mention of dancing in the streets in Iraq. But overall a good effort. On a scale of 10 I give it a solid 7.

• Upvote 2

Warning rated "R" for rumor. If rumors make you cry, whine, puke, spew vitriol, or incite you to make mindless personal attacks, please hit your back button now! Double warning! This is a whopper!

[Omega1] I am going to share something important with those who are in the room...so listen up as I am not going to keep repeating myself

[Omega1] I recieved a confirmation/validation call from one of my contacts. This past sat in Iraq they did in fact have an in country rv. The rate in Iraq was $3.86 this was the rate for Iraq only, not the rest of the world. I will get to that

[Omega1] What I am about to say, and I do not care a tink what the other information bringers are say. This was verified as fact not rumor of speculation.

[Omega1] When the rv is released to the rest of the world, like us and every one else the rate will be in the range of $5.00 to $6.00

[Omega1] Where exactly the rate will land remains to be seen. Count your blessings troops and thank the big guy up stairs

[Omega1] Not trying to be a smart ___ (you fill that in) but if anyone wants to cash in right now I have a suggestion

[Omega1] 1. get a round trip air ticket to Baghdad (you will need a visa) and cash in for $3.86 or simple be content to wait and recieve so much more.

[Omega1] .not, and I stress not intel...good long time friends who trust me and share

[Omega1] because I am who I am and they are in the postions on very high levels...that's why...when I want to know something I go to the source plain and simple

[Omega1] I want to say one thing before I go for now...this investment is a simple walk of faith, in ourselves for the choice we each made to invest and a walk hand in hand with our personal commitment with God

[cooldinar] Omega1 ---thank you very much for generously sharing what you have learned!! God Bless and RVCHEER!

[JMacLuvsGET] Omega1 thanks for all that great hope! Man alive, I need it : ) & you're absolutely right about the purpose

[Omega1] true janna, I did not have to share. A matter of a personal choice. There are those in this room who know where I stand in my faith walk

[Omega1] JMacLuvsGet...this is what I strive to bring to everyone on and off line

[janna] Omega1 You gave me goosebumps talking about your faith walk and I am blessed to be in a place where you are.

[Jane] Omega1 Thanks so much. There are people on here that are hanging on by their finger tips. Thanks for bringing hope and faith in this investment. God bless.

[Omega1] everyone has been blessed by God, even when you don't think you have been blessed...be still and know within your being you are truly loved, respected and cared for

[Hereiam] Omega1 hey when I was on top of Mt.Sinai at 4 am ....I felt very blessed!

[Omega1] SVD he has

[sweetvirgodinar] Omega1 I'm very hgappy for you, and I'm sure he will continue to bless us al.

[Omega1] yukonchuck...matters not what name name is...I am Omega1 that is all that matters

[Omega1] IMO better to keep all of your focuss on the final procedural steps being made and not so much the date and time. If you keep your eyes on the steps the IQD is making to Revaluation then wa la the RV is here

[Omega1] dannyc hate too disappoint you, then the ministers, hcl, and goi is very old old news...done done done

[Omega1] SVD he has

[Omega1] SVD he has

ok, whatever son. i think some people in your life actually believe the things you say, but welcome to the real world of smart people........