Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enrollment Starting March 21st

We will be accepting enrollment starting March 21, 2011 for the Spring session at . . . OKIE OIL MAN INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED PUMPER TECHNOLOGY. Prospective applicants are encouraged to apply early as we are expecting record enrollment for this years spring session. Applicants are advised to provide copies of your undergraduate degrees including, but not limited to trade school, associate degrees, B.A. and B.S. degrees from previous pumper schools. Special consideration will be given to applicants with B.S. degrees. Focus of this semester's core curriculum will be as follows:

1) Advanced pumping 101.

2) International studies . . . . maximizing the "pump" in today's global economy.

3) Marketing . . . how to seperate yourself from the other pumpers.

3) Basic Intel Development . . . . convenience stores, malls, motels/hotels, jewelry stores, bank tellers.

4) Advanced Contact Development . . . IMF, WTO, UN, World Bank, Pentagon, Iraq Parliament, White House, CIA, Bilderburg, Trilateral Commision, etc.

5) Networking . . . How to successfully build a cult following of Koolaid drinkers.

Some of the top pumpers in the game will be holding seminars, revealing those insider pumper tricks of the trade that would normally cost you hundreds of dollars. We'll get on your way to receiving your advanced graduate degree so you can start earning money immediatley. And best of all . . . . . YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME.

We offer certificates of attendance for MASTER PUMPER, JOURNEYMAN PUMPER AND PUMPER'S APPRENTICE. Sorry but we are no longer accepting applications for basic "Pumper's Helper".

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 22

Personally, I think the likes of Okie, Donnie R, Med, TK and a few others are more detrimental to what fragile mental state most people are in with this investment. Yet they leach onto people filling them full of BS so that they can receive more money from those that, unfortunately, don't have the fortitude to say no. So no, when it comes to pumpers I completely agree that all should be exposed for what they truly are. If we are to spend OUR hard earned money then perhaps they can develop some sort of conscience, and if they truly do have 'intel' then be responsible in its delivery. For those that are new to the game it is best to be warned about the soothsayers that exist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We will be accepting enrollment starting March 21, 2011 for the Spring session at . . . OKIE OIL MAN INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED PUMPER TECHNOLOGY. Prospective applicants are encouraged to apply early as we are expecting record enrollment for this years spring session. Applicants are advised to provide copies of your undergraduate degrees including, but not limited to trade school, associate degrees, B.A. and B.S. degrees from previous pumper schools. Special consideration will be given to applicants with B.S. degrees. Focus of this semester's core curriculum will be as follows:

1) Advanced pumping 101.

2) International studies . . . . maximizing the "pump" in today's global economy.

3) Basic Intel Development . . . . convenience stores, malls, motels/hotels, jewelry stores, bank tellers.

4) Advanced Contact Development . . . IMF, WTO, UN, World Bank, Pentagon, Iraq Parliament, White House, CIA, Bilderburg, Trilateral Commision, etc.

5) Networking . . . How to successfully build a cult following of Koolaid drinkers.

Some of the top pumpers in the game will be holding seminars, revealing those insider pumper tricks of the trade that would normally cost you hundreds of dollars. We'll get on your way to receiving your advanced graduate degree so you can start earning money immediatley. And best of all . . . . . YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME.

We offer certificates of attendance for MASTER PUMPER, JOURNEYMAN PUMPER AND PUMPER'S APPRENTICE. Sorry but we are no longer accepting applications for basic "Pumper's Helper".

Now that helped with a tough day.

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You my friend are a joke. People are on edge as it is. People are hurting. This is no joke to many. Please take this into consideration before wasting time & space with these kind of poat. It just isn't funny.

Read more:

And you my friend are WAY too up tight.. I am just trying to make the best of a situation that we have absolutely no control over!!! Its just a JOKE!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You my friend are a joke. People are on edge as it is. People are hurting. This is no joke to many. Please take this into consideration before wasting time & space with these kind of poat. It just isn't funny.

Read more:

And you my friend are WAY too up tight.. I am just trying to make the best of a situation that we have absolutely no control over!!! Its just a JOKE!!

+ 1 from me. Everyone needs to loosen up! This post was funny. :D:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I won't be looking at anymore of your posts. I like jokes as well as anyone but I don't like the feeling of being duped and that is the feeling I have been getting when I click on your posts. blink.gifunsure.gifwink.gifsad.gif

Good grief Charlie Brown, and just how many of Okie the dinar Jokie's post have you clicked on?

1) Advanced pumping 101.

Excellent post, gives all the blind daydreamers and pumpers a reality check.

• Upvote 2

Yeah actually it was kinda funny. And i am sure this post was meant to lighten things up a bit. I do not see how it was disrespectful in any way.

• Upvote 1

How is this person any more of a joke than 100% of the rumors posted prior. People allow themselves to be on the edge by sitting on here, combing through chats trying to find every ounce of reassurance that they did not waste their money. No one told them to invest money they did not have. Everyone said it was speculation. Perhaps those on the edge should look up "speculation" in the dictionary and see what it truly means. If people can't handle the ride, perhaps they should get off at the next stop.

• Upvote 1

1) Advanced pumping 101.

I'm sorry that we don't all agree, but I found this post very funny! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what South, you are probably not a plesent person to be around. The post gave me a chuckle and I hope you would have appreciated the intended humor. Do me a favor South and LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 1

1) Advanced pumping 101.

PUMP OR NOT EITHER WAY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS HILARIOUS!

WHILE WE PRAY AND WAIT FOR A DINAR RV IT''S GOOD TO LAUGH!

THANKS!

• Upvote 1

1) Advanced pumping 101.

:lol::shakehead: I'm sorry I giggled hard....1+ to 0 out the -

Edited by mzmichele