Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Okie Rumor Debunked

Ateam

Another date come and gone by the good ol' okie oil man. He wept last week over his keyboard that today is the day, he stated over and over again that his intel said the 15th and nothing happened. What a bummer, I thought for sure this was the day. NOT!!! Lame again. But I know, "then don't read the rumors" gotta love it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I have yet to see Okie post anything it is someone else that finds his post. They post for him I did not like reading his post but now it like reading the funny's in the paper. I think he just needs attention is all. Thanks to all the troops Go RV baby... :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would like to propose that Okie and any GET team chats, intel, and other garbage be outlawed on this site. Rumors are one thing, but flat out lying and fabricating intel should be banned from such a credible website as DV. So I propose that Posting Okie and his retarded mob of cronies intel a ban-able offense. Harsh I know, but I dont think im the only one tired of seeing his blatant lies to pump dinar for traders.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I would like to propose that Okie and any GET team chats, intel, and other garbage be outlawed on this site. Rumors are one thing, but flat out lying and fabricating intel should be banned from such a credible website as DV. So I propose that Posting Okie and his retarded mob of cronies intel a ban-able offense. Harsh I know, but I dont think im the only one tired of seeing his blatant lies to pump dinar for traders.

Agreed... So tired of people bringing this type of post over to DV. I will see what I can do to help make this happen.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

We all know the RUMORS that Okie and his team come out with and the record of this information being correct, close or even remotely accurate. Yet every week he has his following and every week they all seem to post as if surprised by the outcome of his predictions, my question in all of this is when will you people learn? Okies rumors are great for entertainment value ONLY, So as such you should take what is said with a grain of salt and move on right? I mean if Okie really had the INTEL he claims and the rumors he puts out were remotely accurate then there would be some credibility in listening to him, hence the 10million Dinar question. I just find the state of some of you laughable in all this. Peace. NOW BASH AWAY.

• Upvote 10

"OKIE", THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND WELL HATED FIGURE IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT RUMOR WORLD.

LONG WILL BE REMEMBERED (AND HATED) FOR MAKING THIS ROLLER-COASTER RIDE A VERY TENSE AND INTERESTING ONE. I PERSONALLY DON'T HATE THE GUY CAUSE I'M JUST NOT A HATEFUL KINDA GUY, "BUT" WHENEVER MY FANATICAL

RUMOR LATCHING BUDDY'S MENTION HIS NAME (AND THEY SORTA HATE ME FOR IT) I JUST CANT HELP IT AND I START

CRACKING-UP WITH A BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE AND I START DOING THE "OKIE POKIE JOKIE DANCE".

YOU PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN, YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT OUT, YOU DO THE OKIE POKIE, WELL, YOU CATCH MY DRIFT :lol:

• Upvote 3

If they aren't allowed here, where people are allowed to debunk them... then you will only find them on other sites where the lies are encouraged.

Here people discuss things intelligently and call Okies lies for what they are - lies. Good people come here, see that, and are educated.

If people have to go to other sites to see Okie's lies... who will debunk this garbage?

Final decision: we do the world more good by allowing it to remain on this site, and publicly debunking the garbage, rather than trying to pretend it does not exist.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

"OKIE", THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND WELL HATED FIGURE IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT RUMOR WORLD.

LONG WILL BE REMEMBERED (AND HATED) FOR MAKING THIS ROLLER-COASTER RIDE A VERY TENSE AND INTERESTING ONE. I PERSONALLY DON'T HATE THE GUY CAUSE I'M JUST NOT A HATEFUL KINDA GUY, "BUT" WHENEVER MY FANATICAL

RUMOR LATCHING BUDDY'S MENTION HIS NAME (AND THEY SORTA HATE ME FOR IT) I JUST CANT HELP IT AND I START

CRACKING-UP WITH A BIG FAT SMILE ON MY FACE AND I START DOING THE "OKIE POKIE JOKIE DANCE".

YOU PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN, YOU PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT OUT, YOU DO THE OKIE POKIE, WELL, YOU CATCH MY DRIFT laugh.gif

you mean..."you put your left foot in your mouth...you put your right foot in your mouth...."

The truth is, everyone that has stated dates and rates are 100% WRONG. And everyone that has called them BS is 100% RIGHT!

The score:

GURU's "0".

BS Callers "100" and counting.........

If Okie were banned this forum would be the poorer for it. Not in terms of useful information but in useful imagination.

I don't see Okies postings even as rumors; more like something halfway between hoaxes and happy fantasies of what could be.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Adam on this one. If the pumpers/liars, etc. aren't posted and debunked on as many sites as possible, then newbies who are exposed to their B.S. are likely to believe them and make poor decisions......as countless people already have. While it would be nice to ban them, until they can be eliminated from the PLANET, it's important that as many as possible continue to be exposed for what they are.

I "suspect" that at some point in time, the possibility exists that based on a complaint, some local, state or federal prosecutor will see fit to launch a criminal fraud investigation into the activities of many of these people. It's also quite possible that failing that, some bright attorneys will initiate a class action lawsuit, resulting in subpoenas for IP addresses, posts, computers, e-mails, etc. When false information is disseminated for profit, criminal and civil liability ensue. The Dinar world could ultimately become an even MORE interesting place than it already has. :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree with Adam on this one. If the pumpers/liars, etc. aren't posted and debunked on as many sites as possible, then newbies who are exposed to their B.S. are likely to believe them and make poor decisions......as countless people already have. While it would be nice to ban them, until they can be eliminated from the PLANET, it's important that as many as possible continue to be exposed for what they are.

I "suspect" that at some point in time, the possibility exists that based on a complaint, some local, state or federal prosecutor will see fit to launch a criminal fraud investigation into the activities of many of these people. It's also quite possible that failing that, some bright attorneys will initiate a class action lawsuit, resulting in subpoenas for IP addresses, posts, computers, e-mails, etc. When false information is disseminated for profit, criminal and civil liability ensue. The Dinar world could ultimately become an even MORE interesting place than it already has. :unsure:

I don't dispute there those out there taking advantgage of the uninformed,but has Okie ever encouraged anyone to purchase dinar based on his info/intel or opinions? If so I have'nt seen it. If he has I believe you have a case............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY (this is just my opinion/hope of RV and not to be used when factoring in your own financial situation) P.S. I am by no means endorsing any of the so called "gurus"

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I don't dispute there those out there taking advantgage of the uninformed,but has Okie ever encouraged anyone to purchase dinar based on his info/intel or opinions? If so I have'nt seen it. If he has I believe you have a case............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY (this is just my opinion/hope of RV and not to be used when factoring in your own financial situation) P.S. I am by no means endorsing any of the so called "gurus"

That's an excellent point CAZ, and the answer is no, I don't believe that OKIE has, and most of the others appear to go out of their way to tell people not to buy more, based on their so-called "intel." But we all know that very often, those words have the opposite effect. It's the false information which causes people to purchase Dinars. However, that's not the real issue. What would have to be determined is whether or not they receive some financial benefit from posting the false information. Obviously it is the "dealers" and the G.O.I. who benefit directly from the pumping. The pumpers would have to receive their benefit from indirect sources. The investigation would not be a simple one, but there is always a trail of one type or another. The investigation would be involved and interesting to say the least, IF it ever comes down to that. <_<

• Upvote 2

That's an excellent point CAZ, and the answer is no, I don't believe that OKIE has, and most of the others appear to go out of their way to tell people not to buy more, based on their so-called "intel." But we all know that very often, those words have the opposite effect. It's the false information which causes people to purchase Dinars. However, that's not the real issue. What would have to be determined is whether or not they receive some financial benefit from posting the false information. Obviously it is the "dealers" and the G.O.I. who benefit directly from the pumping. The pumpers would have to receive their benefit from indirect sources. The investigation would not be a simple one, but there is always a trail of one type or another. The investigation would be involved and interesting to say the least, IF it ever comes down to that. <_<

I agree. The problem in truth in advertising cases is proving intent,stating one's opinion even for financial gain would be very difficult to prove as malice. Especially with disclaimers which it seems all stipulate for protection. Honestly I have a hard time trying figure out which are the "pumpers" and which are just people looking for an ego high. All the sites I've encountered are "for profit" (which I don't have a problem with by the way) and thus may also be scutinized & probed in any investigation.jmo and should be accepted as such as I have no affiliation with any dinar website and accept no fees from therin.............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

GROW UP

IF DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1