Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Frank and Delta

harrysmug

more like BS...why do people even believe this stuff. how many more times is it "a done deal"? :lol:

I predict another 3,000 times at least..............

Monday Monday, so good to me,

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee

That Monday evening the RV was a reality!!!

Great Mama's and Papa's song....let's hope that we won't be disappointed!!! Go RV!

FANTASTIC song along with California Dreaming.. Both masterpieces.

Edited by umbertino

[mailboxmoney] Two great rumors from Frank and Delta! Today at 01:50:09 pm » Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!While on Frank's call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, "I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!" (Just passin on what I got hope it hadnt been posted)

This post originated over at PD by a poster named Robinredhead, I am unable to find it at Franks site also.

If this is the case, it is pretty sad if a site is making up rumors and using other peoples names.

Remember PD is the site where Steve1 is from and also the posts from "The CEOs". Take everything from there with a grain of salt. Just some advice for you newer investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The good news either way is if all this happening now info is yet once again debunked, Frank, Terryk, Delta, Okie, and the rest of the bs its happening now crowd are going to be banned from chat sites, at least under those names. So I hope they for once in their lives they right or I bid them each and all, Good Riddance.

• Upvote 1

If this is anything close to true did'nt you just blow someone's cover? Thats not very smart! Dont you think about someone's safety????

It does not sound like Frank, he does not allow any rumors to fly from his people or himself. If this were true he would post it on his own site KTFM

First of all Folks, Frank and Delta didn't have a cc today. Their cc is tomorrow night. Second, Frank doesn't give date or rate. Third, he said in a response to a question asked today if he thought it would RV this week and he said IMO NO!. There you have it. Someone is pulling out chain. We're close but, possibly not this week. Leggs

• Upvote 1

This post originated over at PD by a poster named Robinredhead, I am unable to find it at Franks site also.

If this is the case, it is pretty sad if a site is making up rumors and using other peoples names.

Remember PD is the site where Steve1 is from and also the posts from "The CEOs". Take everything from there with a grain of salt. Just some advice for you newer investors.

This post originated from KTF Missions site under RI/RV and it looks like Robinhead brought it over to PD. You might want to get your info straight before you start getting down on someone. Go figure. Rayson

• Upvote 1

well Tjmunson-- I am curious , I understand the shaving cream as you want to look your best walking out the door but the dozen eggs?

till I cashed in I wouldn't want to thrown eggs at the sign !

LOL!

we will see be fun to thumb our noses at the non-believers

Capt. Cliff

This post originated from KTF Missions site under RI/RV and it looks like Robinhead brought it over to PD. You might want to get your info straight before you start getting down on someone. Go figure. Rayson

If you see my post that I've copied it from under RI/RV....you see no where that mentioned Frank or Delta!! Somebody add their name to the rumors!!

Not to debate the semantics of it but does it matter? Everyone should be happy if it comes in at anything much lower than what it is now.

Yes it does matter RI means to reinstate which we know they will not do at a rate of 1170.An RV =revalue is what were looking for :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I don't care for KTFM, it's too cult like for my tastes. But I have to say that this doesn't sound like something that Frank or Delta would ever say. Usually their posts are full of riddles and religious imagery. I think it was altered to include them. Just my own opinion.

Yes it does matter RI means to reinstate which we know they will not do at a rate of 1170.An RV =revalue is what were looking for :twothumbs:

I thought RI meant it would re-instate at the pre-war value (3.22ish), which was just a figment of Saddam's imagination anyway. An RV would mean a new value, and according to some predictions in would still be in that neighborhood.

I could be wrong, it's happened before. If someone wants to correct me, I'd appreciate it. Do it nicely though, I'm fragile :lol:

B.S. No offence to original poster. Parliament will not be notified ahead of time. Parliament won't have anything to do with an R.V. of their currency. Not even sure if Maliki will be involved. Shabibi will be notified the day of. World bank presidents are going to know before they do. If I hear anyone post a date I know that it is just a rumor. We will all wake up one morning and it will be done. Don't want to sound like a killjoy, and will most certainly love it if you all called me an idiot if it does R.V. that would mean I'm wrong and rich. B)

• Upvote 1

[mailboxmoney] Two great rumors from Frank and Delta! Today at 01:50:09 pm » Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!While on Frank's call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, "I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!" (Just passin on what I got hope it hadnt been posted)

my question is, who twisted the words to this post? Frank NEVER gives dates. Kinda sucks that somebody would do this. Frank is the man.

This has been posted all over sites and Frank or Delta so far have not said that they did not say/approve of this RV/RI message that I have seen. You think they would be on this like stick on poo if not true so they could do damage control.

We may need a section that is Rumor of Rumor's! Lol

Time will tell if Delta and Frank got this correct!

Go RV!

All I can say is that today is another Monday that nothings happened. Maybe next Monday. I'm sure we'll here all the "important" updates anout that one,too.