Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Case Scenario: RV 411!

SYNJI

I view this whole dinar thing as more speculation than investment right now. There is simply no way for we who are not involved with making the RV a reality to predict/guess if, when and at what rate it will happen.

There are too many variables when dealing with Iraq and anything in the middle east for me to even consider giving up my job until I see the deposit in my account from Ali.

Yes, I really believe it will RV, but it could be years away.

What I see with your husband's situation is one reason I feel contempt for those who continually spout off about the imminent RV that they hear about from their vague and undocumented 'intel sources'. There is too much harm that can be done to folks who aren't skeptical enough.

I wish you well, and hope for an RV soon.

mlmfan

Please just don't tell me that after he's burned himself out, that you're not also working to help pay the bills and get the load off the poor guys shoulders... the solution sounds like it needs a redesign of your life together, not an attack on a man that's probably had enough. Dinar or no Dinar, seems you have larger issues to deal with related to why he's burned out (and who hasn't). Been there and done that and I bet any money he's the sole serious income... btw hobby jobs don't count.

I've seen this happen so many times it's no longer amusing and really never was. :blink: My apologies for being so blunt.

The Dinar is a speculative investment... staking ones life and career on it is a bad move IMO.

I believe she said she has 5 childern... that in itself is a full time job. More than a full time job if done properly especially if they are young.

The only thing wrong with a wife who stays home and allows her husband to be the only one to work is for that wife to expect too much from him. Expect what it takes two working to buy and support. We all get burned out. If working in or out of the home. Sounds like he needs a vacation to reevaluate what is important.

If you want to be blunt, I believe so many of us want too much. We want 4 cars in the driveway, for what? How many can you drive at one time?

We are so busy with keeping up with the Jones, or PRIDE, thinking our worth or value is in what we have we have forgotten what is truely valuable.

Our families, our values, our intergrity, our neighbor and our country. But no, not today, it is what label we are wearing, how many cars, and what clubs we are a membler of. Hello, money does not buy happiness or intergrity. I have worn the diamonds, emerald,etc. driven the showroom cars, and wore the labels. They haven't been what has made me happy. I have been crippled by car accident and lost most everything. But I have found joy, contentment, and other things to fulfill me. Yes, money is nice to have, yes, it is great to have the better things, but if your not happy now, and haven't found contentment now with 5 children, a wife, 2 cars, a 401k, a house and a job making more than minimum wage well I feel sorry for you. An RV may not bring it either.

I would suggest hubby be responsible and go back to work. If they are going to lay him off at least it will be by their design and he will be eligeble for comp. Maybe a move to another state would be a good idea. But don't quit expecting the rv tomomrow. Too many have lost homes and everything banking on this rv happening quickly.

I understand his frustrations... many are in much more difficutl situations We just have to be content in the state we are in being thankful for what we have. A job that pays that well, with the affordablity of a nice home and several cars is a luxury many on this forum would rejoice over even with a 3 hour drive. I drive almost 3 hrs one way without pay just to encourage and teach people to have better lives. We need to be thankful, we have so much. He is so blessed to have a 401 and a home with 2 cars. Even more so Gd has blessed you with 5 wonderful blessings, the RV could take years. We don't know for sure. It has been 7 already. There are NO promises with this. Oh, course we all are having faith it will happen real soon, but we have to be realistic. I pray it all works out for you and your family.

• Upvote 2

Who isn't sick of thier job.. I am a fireman and work with some good people and others I'd just assume never see again.

Believe me I understand wanting to throw the towel in! , but.. wait til it RV'S my police man brother. You and your family will be better for it. Just Hire the wife as secretary and show her the ropes .. what web sites to lurk on and study the latest crap. Feel fortunate to take a break from the pumping etc.. and just really enjoy the fact that you have made it to the end of a worthy carreer! with the dream of a realistic lotto winning$ We all know we won it just don't know the date yet, but soon eh.. soon..

Mikemo fed fire SCI

Please do not put everything into this investment! I WILL NOT stand to see someone do something like that again. I used to moderate a dinar rumor site, and let me tell you right now, it is not something to leave your job for. Maintain a job!!! The "economist" evaluations on these sites are crap. I know, I had to publish several of them. I've done all the research. I've been in actual economic studies. Never in history has an "RV" like this ever happened, no matter what anyone says. I can prove it with documents and facts if necessary. Also, Iraq can in no way support revaluing their currency like some expect. What has been discussed in Iraq (and is even blatantly stated in articles that we...or "they" turn into what they want). Iraq is looking to improve the economy by first redenominating and taking three zeroes off of the number alone; which eases transactions. At this point, the dinar will likely be left to the market for its value. In basic terms, It will likely "lop" as we call it, and then increase about 10-15% of its value before old bills are entirely removed.

However, it is good/fun that on the off chance it RV's, you keep a little dinar just for hope. I didn't even sell all mine after finding out everything. I still kept 250,000. Because if it rv'd; I'd get a new house fully paid and a car, and my job would cover standard bills. I could live very comfortably. But if it doesn't, I continue my life as usual.

Ultimately; be safe for your own good. I'm probably going to be hated for this post...

• Upvote 2

Good afternoon members! Please give some feed backs asap. My husband works for the state of California for about 6 years now. When he first started, his NET salary was around $6000. Then a few months afterwards, it drops to $5000 for some unknown excuses with the state. Then two years later, to $4300. Then the state budgent came into effect and 4 years later, to $3800. Then on his 5 year, it dropped to $3500 and finally for the month of March 2011, his pay check, due to higher cost of health insurance, continuous state budget and more money garnished into retirement plans, it's now only $2800.

He had been driving 3 hours a day (both ways), 5 days a week for for 6 years. Since we got into the Dinar World in November of 2010, he feels that the RV was coming and it will happen no later than the end of March 2011. He says that he has enough time and sick days to last 5-6 months worth of income even if the RV delays until June 2011. Plus, since the dollar is devaluing, he said that his 401K will be worthless to him later, and so he is not gonna wait until age 59 to withdrawal his retiriement plans.

Now he is waiting for his official announcement "You're Fired!". Then, he said that he is going to go and take out all his 401K before he looses it all, due to the continous poor economy. He had 4 cars and sold off two of his most expensive ones to buy his dinars. So now he holds a total of $30,000,000 dinars. He says in the he wants to get out of this struggling lifestyle, he will have to put every thing into it. He also says that this is nothing compared to all the iffy investments that he's done past, we had took greater risks, causing him to loose $20,000 to $30,000 dollars without as much pros as the dinars. He says that he needs to buy enough dinars to cross the bridge from poverty to rich. He is sick and tired of the Middle Class lifestyle, where you can't live or die. It's like being on life support. So it's either the plug will be taken off or we will revive and start a new life. We are in our mid 30s.

He says that the RV will happen at anytime now, and he will no longer need to have to work to death anymore. His birthday is on the 6th of March too and says that this is his month. He says that he has done enough researches, had listened to enough conference calls, and have read enough infos books on investing in the dinars and have read enough posts/chats and forums of these sites, to know that the RV, is a fact, and that it will take place very shortly. He already got his $2 million house all planned and designed. The 2 cars that he wants to buy to replace the ones he's sold to purchase his dinars, and a foundation that's already set up and fully exempt by the IRS, ready to help others as soon as we RV. I need an RV 411!

He has not been going to work for a week now. He had stayed home and got all his wealth and asset protection all created and new business ideas all set up and which buildings to buy........., etc. If he does not return to work by his birthday (March the 6th), he is FIRED!!!!! But that is what he wants and he is so pround of it! We have 5 children, 4 tiny dogs and a house we have to pay for. IT IS NOT YET TOO LATE TO SAVE HIS JOB. I NEED TO GET SOME INPUTS FROM YOU MEMBERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE AS POSITIVE AS HE IS AND IS HE GOING IN SANE? Then, I won't get on his case any further but support to make sure that all is achieve. Thank you.

A no brainer, 5 kids and a wife go to work!! Don't rely on this dinar thing to help you. :blink:

Please do not put everything into this investment! I WILL NOT stand to see someone do something like that again. I used to moderate a dinar rumor site, and let me tell you right now, it is not something to leave your job for. Maintain a job!!! The "economist" evaluations on these sites are crap. I know, I had to publish several of them. I've done all the research. I've been in actual economic studies. Never in history has an "RV" like this ever happened, no matter what anyone says. I can prove it with documents and facts if necessary. Also, Iraq can in no way support revaluing their currency like some expect. What has been discussed in Iraq (and is even blatantly stated in articles that we...or "they" turn into what they want). Iraq is looking to improve the economy by first redenominating and taking three zeroes off of the number alone; which eases transactions. At this point, the dinar will likely be left to the market for its value. In basic terms, It will likely "lop" as we call it, and then increase about 10-15% of its value before old bills are entirely removed.

However, it is good/fun that on the off chance it RV's, you keep a little dinar just for hope. I didn't even sell all mine after finding out everything. I still kept 250,000. Because if it rv'd; I'd get a new house fully paid and a car, and my job would cover standard bills. I could live very comfortably. But if it doesn't, I continue my life as usual.

Ultimately; be safe for your own good. I'm probably going to be hated for this post...

Nothing has ever happened like this. You cannot compare this to anything. A lot of "smart" pencil pushers never thought google shares would top $50 . Bet they feel not so smart now. Opinions are just that, nothing more.

No disrespect meant towards your husband, but banking your family's future on any Middle Eastern country (particularly Iraq) just isn't a good idea. They move slowly, are corrupt, and have not even one care about anything other than there own welfare and wealth.

I can identify with him as a long distance commuter. Every single gas increase results in less money to care for my family, but some income is better than no income. He should go back to work, and quit banking on rumors. It'll increase in value some day, but there is no reliable timetable at all.

I have as much invested only because I can afford to lose it. I have done as much research as your husband. If and when the Dinar does RV and hopefully soon, we will all be happy campers. There are no guarantees here or in any investment and that is what this is. I suggest your hubby go back to work and don't spend your winnings yet. For your husband sake and the rest of us investors I pray that it happens soon. Good luck..

Synji

Your husband has lost his grip on reality......the thought of the dinar windfall has overwhelmed his common sense. Unless you are in a position financially to cover both spouses and childrens health bills and enough to cover the mortgage, vehicles food and other daily living expenses of a large family....your husband needs to get back to work ASAP.

This thing may take another month, another year or even longer......he is gambling with other peoples lives, not just his own. Smack him a few times and wake him up.

There is no guaranty when this will happen.....there are people who have invested in this for over 5 years and they can tell you story after story how it was going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year for sure!

Iraq is in one of the most volatile areas on the planbet....they have been at odds with each other "inside" the country for 3000 years. No telling how long it will take for them to play nice with the rest of the world?

This dinar currency speculation is a very risky proposition at best....very much a gamble when it comes to rate or date.

HE SHOULD NOT QUIT OR GET FIRED FROM HIS JOB UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT INCOME FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND STILL LIVE RESPONSIBLY? JMO B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please just don't tell me that after he's burned himself out, that you're not also working to help pay the bills and get the load off the poor guys shoulders... the solution sounds like it needs a redesign of your life together, not an attack on a man that's probably had enough. Dinar or no Dinar, seems you have larger issues to deal with related to why he's burned out (and who hasn't). Been there and done that and I bet any money he's the sole serious income... btw hobby jobs don't count.

I've seen this happen so many times it's no longer amusing and really never was. :blink: My apologies for being so blunt.

The Dinar is a speculative investment... staking ones life and career on it is a bad move IMO.

Really? Burned out by mid 30's? Got a long way to go. And being the mother of 5 children is not a "hobby job"

• Upvote 1

On 12 Jan 11, you posted that you were a stay at home mom with no opportunity for education. Are we to believe that in just over a months time, you have become a loan, real estate, and life insurance agent? Sounds like your husband can afford to quit his job. One question though, if he has enough sick time for several months, then why is he fired as of march 6? And if he is a "state cop" then he is CHP, and his current salary is posted on their website. Last I checked, he is doing fine.

• Upvote 3

No disrespect intended and in my opinion . . .

He cannot quit his job, that is foolish. There are more people involved than himself, his family needs his help. He could just get another job.

This dinar thing is a huge risk, there still is the possibility that they reissue new currency and you have a bunch of really fancy wallpaper. Then where will he have lead you?

There is no way to tell when the dinar will re-value. This June is the date that I believe something will happen but that deadline was already pushed back by the IMF from december of last year.

• Upvote 1

i will never stop working until l return from the Bank where l cash my RV. l must continue to feed those Kids until l cash my dinar. Wish me Luck.

I agree. I will work until money is in hand. I have a job and in this economy, that is a good thing. We might not see an rv for several months or even a year. i do not think it will go into next year, but that is what i though last november. He is taking a big chance IMO. A chance i would not take.

I think all of us as dinar investers would like to do what he is about to do. But he should understand that this is a war-torn country coming out of a dictatorship into a democracy which is very new to these people, anything is possible even though we are so close but yet so far away. I would like to think it is about to happen and i dream as all of us do about things after this happens. But in all reality we must stay the course and assume that it could be sometime yet, never count your chickens before they hatch. keep looking forward and remain calm and never give something up until you have something to replace it. It is very easy to lose ourselves in this investment thinking that were going to be rich over night, Until it does he should think not only of himself but others that he may affect in the long run. All of this is JMO only trying to help, good luck in all your desicions.

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 2

paint your family a scenario, say rv happens two years from now, ok, in the mean time you and your family did what?? You fill in the blank, seriously get out a pen and paper and make plans for two years that has nothing to do with the rv. Ok. If you guys can live for two years with no income great, what if u can... do something to make income regardless, start a side business, learn a trade, find all your husbands attributes and use those strengths to find Any line of work that he could do to bring in income. What NOT to do is nothing, that's just not a wise option. And have fun with your new work if u so choose to quit your other job.

• Upvote 1

All I can say is that my wife and I retired in the

year 2000. All was fine until the economy started

going to hell, and then I went back to work, and

she works part time now. I feel that we will continue

to work until an RV, and if it never RVs, then we

will continue to work until we can't any longer.

Just my thoughts on your question!

jamadude99

• Upvote 1

I have to say "really??" also. There are tons of people that would love a job that pays 2800 a month, with benefits and a great retirement plan. I too am making less than I was in 2004 and I am now working longer hours just to make the same amount I was 7 years ago, not only that but the company I work for defaulted on our pensions and I no longer have a pension. Unless you want to count the 300 dollars I will get from the PCBG. I also live a great distance from my job because I couldn't afford anything closer. I own 1 car, again because that is all I can afford. I think you should look at how much income is coming in and live within your means. Also, I only invested as much as I could afford to lose. On a side not to Dr Bobby you don't think cops have the ability to beat thier wives???!!? really??

Edited by puppylove

Uh, Wow!... not only is he gambling with his future success; he is gambling with yours and your childrens as well. WHile I firmly believe this investment will do something in the future; I am not williing to risk my future on it! My advice to you is: FILE FOR DIVORCE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING!!!... or at least threaten to... that should make him take a more reasonable (and selfless) look at the future of your family. Hope that helps you keep him in check, from potentially making a HORRIBLE mistake with your future. So, in short, I guess you could just say that I am extremely opposed to his "fool proof" plan. It seems more FOOL HARDY to me. Best wishes on your family's health and prosperity! Hope for the best; plan for the Worst!!!

No Disrespect..... Theres gotta be more to the story. Someone must not like him and or wants his job. Tell him to watch his back! Its going to happen soon and when it does???? I would Drive three hours to work Just to quit with a BANG! :) Good luck! and watch out for that knife in the back! :D

Edited by BruceV

How can he be so naive to believe that the RV will happen imminent?

He should really review the track record of that statement & see how well that has turned out to those who have made those predictions.

Once he realizes that even since Dec.. 2010 and prior, rumors of it happening "at any time" have been around.

Those claims are based upon by speculation at best.. By pumpers at worst..

30,000,000 IQD = should equal roughly $30k if ya ever need to sell some to make the bills at least.

• Upvote 1

nothing wrong with drawing line in sand, however what is his plan B we all know this will RV some day , however you can do all the reseach there is and make a conclusion that is positve but it still is up to the powers to be in iraq that determine the date and rate, hang in there and make a plan B just to be safe