Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Banking "Heard it from a friend"

blueskygal

I agree, long term investment!!! <_<

Tell that to the people that have been in this for 8 years..

and how long do u think the people of Iraq are gonna go without having purchasing power to buy food and clothing? How long do you think the governments and corporations who are VERY heavily invested are going to wait thier ROI? They need this NOW not a month from now, not next year.. NOW. They (US GOV) went through a LOT of trouble and money to get this new IQD out there.. The people are Demanding a valuable currency..

It only took 18 days for the people to get rid of a 40 year regime in Egypt.. dont think it would take but half that to get rid of a newly formed government that cant keep a promise or show some sort of Act towards Improvment.. IMO.

• Upvote 3

I dont really care whether it happens on the 1st of march or whenever...as long as it happens sometime and we can all thank God and the people who encouraged us to invest..

thanks for the post sky....i could only wish i had a a friend of a friend who knew something ..:)

• Upvote 1

Lets just enjoyn the ride and have a lot of laughs with some of these posting that is all we can do if we decide to come onto this site. but you do have a choice and that is not to get on the site, but we known that will not happen since we all enjoy reading these nice stories, lol.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: In all actuality - have you ever been in a skydiving plane? A cessna 182 or even a skyvan, caravan etc SCARY!!!! lol My odds ARE better for a crash - JK

Well no RV today it appears, so I would stay away from the plane today :lol:

Tell that to the people that have been in this for 8 years..

and how long do u think the people of Iraq are gonna go without having purchasing power to buy food and clothing? How long do you think the governments and corporations who are VERY heavily invested are going to wait thier ROI? They need this NOW not a month from now, not next year.. NOW. They (US GOV) went through a LOT of trouble and money to get this new IQD out there.. The people are Demanding a valuable currency..

It only took 18 days for the people to get rid of a 40 year regime in Egypt.. dont think it would take but half that to get rid of a newly formed government that cant keep a promise or show some sort of Act towards Improvment.. IMO.

My sentiments exactly! I like how people say this is a long time investment, when other people have been invested for 7 plus years already. What I see happening is that Maliki keeps making timelines, such as the new 100 days to get their acts together, which gives the illusion that he is really trying to get things done, when in reality he is just delaying the inevitable RV. The dinar will RV, but we the U.S.along with the U.N. and the IMF, will have to force it. The Iraqi politicians are fat cats, and they are corrupt, and will have to be forced to comply! JMHO.

• Upvote 2

I just wanted to tell you all that in a way I want to strangle the friends that told me this - on the other hand, they just told me what they were told - I dont know why a head trader would say something thats incorrect. I dont know why WF would tell something incorrect all I can imagine is that it seems with Iraq you cannot predict when - they will do it when they do it - maybe these contacts did in fact get a "heads up" but it just hasnt happened yet.

As you can see, I havent been one to post "rumors" until this info was told to me by MY FRIENDS...WHo are close friends that would NOT make this up or lie about it.

Its like the rumor about the brother working at the UN calling his sister telling her to watch CBI last night and every night forward...

Who knows!!!!

Anyway, this is my public apology for sharing what I was told. I am sorry if it harmed you in anyway - it was a rumor tho!!! I wish all of you the very best in this investment and beyond. :hug:

It will be a wonderful day when we will be able to say, "I got a text from Adam........" Until then we can read and hope and put our trust in the Good Lord Above.

Blessings to all,

AMEN to the text from ADAM!!! OK now for real..how many of your go to bed with your phone??? How many check your messages in the wee hours of the am looking for that darned text!!! TEMPTING :-)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I just wanted to tell you all that in a way I want to strangle the friends that told me this - on the other hand, they just told me what they were told - I dont know why a head trader would say something thats incorrect. I dont know why WF would tell something incorrect all I can imagine is that it seems with Iraq you cannot predict when - they will do it when they do it - maybe these contacts did in fact get a "heads up" but it just hasnt happened yet.

As you can see, I havent been one to post "rumors" until this info was told to me by MY FRIENDS...WHo are close friends that would NOT make this up or lie about it.

Its like the rumor about the brother working at the UN calling his sister telling her to watch CBI last night and every night forward...

Who knows!!!!

Anyway, this is my public apology for sharing what I was told. I am sorry if it harmed you in anyway - it was a rumor tho!!! I wish all of you the very best in this investment and beyond. :hug:

AMEN to the text from ADAM!!! OK now for real..how many of your go to bed with your phone??? How many check your messages in the wee hours of the am looking for that darned text!!! TEMPTING :-)

AMEN SISTER AMEN.......

I go to bed with my phone...

when it dings.... I'm up checking it...

Be glad to finally get that wonderful text..........

ITS:S RV'D..........

RATE IT ####... (you fill in the blanks)

$3.39 GBP= $5.53 US...

$3.89GBP= $6.33 US....

Sleep well

Yesterday at 1:12 p.m. - Friend of mine went into BOA in suburb of Chicago Friday. Asking about cashing in dinar - procedures etc. Of course the tellers knew NOTHING. BUT, the head currency trader came out as it was close to the end of the day and said "Look, it will be online Tuesday so just come back then and we will cash you in."

Read more:

Now, Tuesday at 3:57 p.m., to add to the BoA story, my wife went by BoA to make a transaction today late morning in a suburb of Charlotte. The bank lobby and drive-through were closed. Sign was posted - "closed for the day". No indication of when they would re-open. There had been no indication of a closing last Friday. This part is fact.

The inference? I'm not even going to speculate, but if it or the Charlotte locations are closed, then perhaps it is RV related.

Yesterday at 1:12 p.m. - Friend of mine went into BOA in suburb of Chicago Friday. Asking about cashing in dinar - procedures etc. Of course the tellers knew NOTHING. BUT, the head currency trader came out as it was close to the end of the day and said "Look, it will be online Tuesday so just come back then and we will cash you in."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1FNqKIFGC

Now, Tuesday at 3:57 p.m., to add to the BoA story, my wife went by BoA to make a transaction today late morning in a suburb of Charlotte. The bank lobby and drive-through were closed. Sign was posted - "closed for the day". No indication of when they would re-open. There had been no indication of a closing last Friday. This part is fact.

The inference? I'm not even going to speculate, but if it or the Charlotte locations are closed, then perhaps it is RV related.

Just curious as to how they were going to cash you in if they were closed? Sounds like a pretty smart head currency trader to me.

I don't understand how people get joy out of proving people wrong when we're here for one common goal. I personally think people bash because they have nothing else to bring to the table. I admit I don't have anything most of the time but I wont bash no matter how crazy things get at times. Stay happy because it's the healthiest way to live. This train is about to pull in the station so make sure you're ready.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how people get joy out of proving people wrong when we're here for one common goal. I personally think people bash because they have nothing else to bring to the table. I admit I don't have anything most of the time but I wont bash no matter how crazy things get at times. Stay happy because it's the healthiest way to live. This train is about to pull in the station so make sure you're ready.

I agree!

I don't understand the bashing either. Damn yall, it was in the rumors section, it was titled as a friend told me type, you decided to read it, then throw stones? Thanks bluesky for your time and effort. God Bless