Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX

BUSTERH85

CBI has been like that for at least a month maybe more. CBI may have changed in December, cant remember but it's been a month or two.

CBI has been like that for at least a month maybe more. CBI may have changed in December, cant remember but it's been a month or two.

• Upvote 1

Is there any way to confirm that this was not like this on CBI or forex before today/yesterday.

It seems significant to me. But this site has driven me to a state of paranoid schizophrenia, so I don't believe anything anymore.

That's funny your blaming this site on your paranoid schizophrenia..

Disregard this if you wish, but FOREX rarely changes anything (Lord knows I've been to the sight enough in the past months...this IS weird. It's gotta mean something, don't you think? (and by the way, I can't picture a bunch of guys sitting at FOREX saying "watch this, I'll mess with these Dinar people")

ROFL!!!!! I agree, hoping for the best here!

Disregard this if you wish, but FOREX rarely changes anything (Lord knows I've been to the sight enough in the past months...this IS weird. It's gotta mean something, don't you think? (and by the way, I can't picture a bunch of guys sitting at FOREX saying "watch this, I'll mess with these Dinar people")

:lol::lol::lol: I hope they're not messing with us!!

This was really funny and it made me laugh, which, with all of the news, or smoke news, or non-news of today, I needed a laugh.

But then I remembered what happened here in California with the energy crisis, and this is exactly what happened with the Enron deal and the traders that manipulated the market and laughed about it and the blackouts they caused for "little old ladies."

Oh, well, I am going back to the laughing part. It was much more fun.

• Upvote 3

Hate to disagree, but that page is practically my home page...not just for RV but for work...the zero's are new and not on ANY other exchange rate.....

Why keep calling this "Forex" it is only one of many sites.

If true then not good news. Look at the other currencies, all they need do is move the decimal point.

Why 4 digits before and 4 after the decimal point? Forex trading normally works to 4 placesbut some are 5.

This format would indicate it may become tradeable at the current rate.

Just hoping they have not it through properly. No change on Netdania.

Edited by sandyf

I know it wasn't like that all night.

This is what I get when I try the page and the whole www.forex.tradingcharts.com. Hmmmm? 9:20 PM PST.

Forex seems busy. Hmmmm. Tried at 9:20 PM PST 2/24/11

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /usr/www/users/tcforex/forex/secure_includes/db_read.inc on line 37

Could not connect to db server: Too many connections

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

sol37 I too can not get the page. I don't know why anyone would give you a neg for your post. I gave you a positive.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /usr/www/users/tcforex/forex/secure_includes/db_read.inc on line 37

Could not connect to db server: Too many connections

As you can see from what you copied it was not just the IQD with the 4 decimal points. Carrying out the decimal point further is of no relevance in my book except for a way for the banks to close in further on the margin of their profit. Think about how much money is lost at the fraction of a cent from rounding off to 1,2 or 3 decimal points ... so they make it 4 ... one day you might see 5, 6, 7 and so on.

As you can see from what you copied it was not just the IQD with the 4 decimal points. Carrying out the decimal point further is of no relevance in my book except for a way for the banks to close in further on the margin of their profit. Think about how much money is lost at the fraction of a cent from rounding off to 1,2 or 3 decimal points ... so they make it 4 ... one day you might see 5, 6, 7 and so on.

Read something about forex pips.

I spoke with Helene today at FXCM in New York today about the 3 zeros. She said you have to have numbers to the right of the decimal point to have a tradeable currency. There are usually up to 5 numbers to the right of the decimal point. The 5th number is normally a percentage. The second and fourth are the ones you want to be watching as far as changes. Didn't understand a lot of the rest but found it interesting.