Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV

Heavyduty053

Good Post HeavyDuty,

I totally agree. We have to think about what we are going to do when it RV 's or RI's and have a plan set in place to execute it depending on each one of our own comfort zone. I personally do not trust all that's going on in the middle east and even though the assets and oil amount is great, the stability imo is still shaky. If it comes in at a decent rate over $2.50, I will cash out all I have and invest post RV with Adam and other things that I am looking to do. If it is less, I will only cash out a few bills and keep patiently waiting. Great post and definitely something to think about. Good look everyone with your decision, and just make a decision that you can personally live with. Either way it is a definite blessing.

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

Definitely opinion. That being said, the most important bit of news to look out for after the rate/date has happened, is whether it is a free floating or managed rate. One moves with the markets, the other slows it down considerably. I am not an expert at this, so I will still be monitoring those more in-the-know than I.

• Upvote 3

Nice post, but after this 2 year ride , at .30 I am out, this is not a healthy investment, I am sure it will RV by summer, and I am done the day it hits forex. This has been a fun ride, but pumpers like Oakie, possum, the entire get bunch, the complete worthless chats and b@#$ s^&% conference calls the negative attitude has taken the fun out of this. I really don't mind all the crazy dates and predictions, its the flat out made up,lies, intel we get. I actually look forward to this it kind of gets the blood flowing, but enough is enough. but then the bashing starts and youn get bumed out , and then wait.

I could really use this RV but the so called gurus need to quit F#$%^&* with the rest of the world,To med, oakie, possum and every one involved with the get squad, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU FLAT OUT LIED TO THE WORLD, I hate to drop names like this but you guys are all that come to mind, maybe its because of your pathological patterns, and the BS we get from you every day, These are my un proof read thoughts for the day, and I hope all you pumpers have a great day, but please just quit F@#$%^& with us.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Why is this being titled as solid news - good read but I was looking for informational news. Yes I know it's in the rumor section. A different title would have been better.

I understand what your saying, but i find this to be very solid news....news to me because it opened my mind to another way of thinking. I thought i had this dinar thing all figured out. not knocking your post so dont get all twisted :blink: Now lets get this money fam

I'm newer to the forum but I've already put some thought into this question since I bought my small amount of dinar. My goal as I went in was I figure that if it ever rv it will be at least .50. No real reason other then I lived in peru for a while and theirs was around .35 and I think iraq has was more going for it than peru does at the moment so hopefully it's a little higher. So I bought enough that if it hits that after taxes I still can be completely out of debt with everything I own. But if it craps out or never happens it wasn't enough money that I will miss it or remember it in 2 years. If I do cash out I'm calling it quits and never looking at it's rate again. No regretting the plan. Kind of a basic investment move in any type of investing. You can't think of what if I'd done this or that or it will eat at you forever. If we can call this RV a "blessing" then we also need to know how to not let it become a "curse" should it ever happen.

• Upvote 3

It will be much easier to decide what to do if and when we have a real RV. You can speculate forever but it's a lot easier when the rate is set and in front of you. I am sure everyone's ideas will change once a real rate is announced.For now it's just wishful thinking and hoping when reading most of these threads. Some give good pause for thought but most are just amusing.I'll make my decision when I see it posted on fourex,

• Upvote 1

It will be much easier to decide what to do if and when we have a real RV. You can speculate forever but it's a lot easier when the rate is set and in front of you. I am sure everyone's ideas will change once a real rate is announced.For now it's just wishful thinking and hoping when reading most of these threads. Some give good pause for thought but most are just amusing.I'll make my decision when I see it posted on fourex,

Read more:

I agree, however if this doesn't pan out this is my back up plan!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by Munsch
REMOVED SOLICITATION WEBSITE
  • Upvote 1

Nice post, but after this 2 year ride , at .30 I am out, this is not a healthy investment, I am sure it will RV by summer, and I am done the day it hits forex. This has been a fun ride, but pumpers like Oakie, possum, the entire get bunch, the complete worthless chats and b@#$ s^&% conference calls the negative attitude has taken the fun out of this. I really don't mind all the crazy dates and predictions, its the flat out made up,lies, intel we get. I actually look forward to this it kind of gets the blood flowing, but enough is enough. but then the bashing starts and youn get bumed out , and then wait.

I could really use this RV but the so called gurus need to quit F#$%^&* with the rest of the world,To med, oakie, possum and every one involved with the get squad, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU FLAT OUT LIED TO THE WORLD, I hate to drop names like this but you guys are all that come to mind, maybe its because of your pathological patterns, and the BS we get from you every day, These are my un proof read thoughts for the day, and I hope all you pumpers have a great day, but please just quit F@#$%^& with us.

Coyote, totally agree with your comments but keep this in mind. When it RV's, the IQD will be on Forex, and you can trade at your leisure. These chat rooms will shut down because the event happened, and the global economy takes over. Point being, when it RV's, we are finished reading b.s. posts from all the pumpers and buy/sell on your timetable.

• Upvote 1

Why is this being titled as solid news - good read but I was looking for informational news. Yes I know it's in the rumor section. A different title would have been better.

It is posted in rumors, so is not news regardless of the topic title.

• Upvote 2

I would cash it all in at any rate above $3 bucks. If it were to come in lower I would cash in 1/3 of my investment and wait patiently for a higher rate. 1/3 I beleive would cover all of my debts and increase my level of comfort. I however have to look at this differently than some on here because I posses much less Dinar than somone that would jump all out at 30 cents. No 20 Mil in my closet!

• Upvote 2

The UN or whoever never told them they can add 20% for anything.....that was all made up and I believe by mr frank.....you will not see a rate anywhere near Kuwait to begin....that's YEARS down the road......and the only 000s they want to pull in is the ones in country....us speculators don't hold much at all....they aren't worried about us....just the bills in the country....which is about 90% probly higher

• Downvote 4