Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS JUST IN!!! ANOTHER OKIE RUMOR...

rdb

your opinion... doesnt really matter, but i get a laugh out of reading his posts and clearly others do too, so go read something else... thx for ur reply though... goodbye

I was just trying to decide what kind of mood I was in today.

After reading the Okie post I have decided to go with cheerfull.

• Upvote 1

LET ME GUESS ANOTHER MONDAY RUMOR HUH. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE INSIST ON STATING SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OF. THE RV WILL HIT WHEN IT HITS, AND NOT A MOMENT SOONER, TRUST ME I WANT IT AS BAD AS THE OTHER GUY DOES SO I CAN PUT MY FEET UP IN MY OWN ISLAND AND NOT HERE OR SEE GARBAGE BEING POSTED. AS FAR AS SECURITY AT THE AIRPORT, ANOTHER GARBAGE STORY, I TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH TO THE AIRPORT IN BAGHDAD EVERYDAY AND ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL. SO IF YOUR NOT HERE, AND REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS THATS CONCRETE, THEN DON'T SIT BEHIND YOUR DESKTOP TRYING TO BRING HOPE TO THOSE THAT ARE REALLY WAITING TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. WHEN THIS GOV'T GETS OFF THEIR RAGS AND CAMELS AND FINALLY FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED, THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE WE MAY SEE SOME FORM OF GOV'T AT WORK, UNTIL THEN SIP ON YOUR COFFE AND RELAX, THESE PEOPLE ARE IN NO HURRY TO DO ANYTHING ESPECIALLY DOING THEIR JOBS WHICH IS RUNNING THIS SAND LOT, PEACE....

• Upvote 1

How many times do we have to be told, "it will happen when it happens". Frankly, these are the posts which most aggravate me. The pumpers and gurus I can take for their entertainment value. Please don't continue to assure me that it "will happen when it happens". Duh

• Upvote 4

I for one, will be highly excited if Okie's rumor is correct. Obviously, understanding that He just passes on the information he receives, I wouldn't see any reason to jump all over him for the accuracy of what he relays.

I beleive he has the best intrests of us all at heart. I don't beleive he just sticks out there whatever comes to mind

And no, I don't know him from Adam.

GO RV

If you believe he has our best interests at heart do you also believe in the Easter Bunny ? Sorry, I am watching the Wall Street movie. It exudes a lot of negative energy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I for one, will be highly excited if Okie's rumor is correct. Obviously, understanding that He just passes on the information he receives, I wouldn't see any reason to jump all over him for the accuracy of what he relays.

But what if the information he receives is only coming from the voices in his head? ;)

He doesn't have sources. All the "information" he passes along is just a bunch of nonsense he and other people with no knowledge of anything make up. His sources have been saying "Monday! Monday! Monday!" every week for the past 4 months.

• Upvote 2

I might be one of the few left, but I actually LOVE reading the enthusiasm and strong determination that the intel he distributes is real. He is passing on at that time what he hears. Things are in constant change, so I don't let it bring me down when another "Monday" or "tomorrow" never comes as promised! The RV is within reach everyone; we just have to hang in.

:D RV will happen. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

what does this mean about cashing in your dinar for lower denominations? Everyone seems excited so i guess its good, but fill me in please

It means that when the dinar has more value, locals will not need a 5,000 dinar bill to buy a loaf of bread. They will instead need a newly printed 5 dinar bill. (Prices listed are not to be taken literally but only for illustration purposes.)

Many locals are walking around with large 25,000 bills and such to pay for everyday items and stacks of bills for larger purchases. Once RV happens this will no longer be required but will be much more like our currency system here in the States where having anything larger than a Benjamin ($100) is a rare occurrence.

I beleive he has the best intrests of us all at heart. I don't beleive he just sticks out there whatever comes to mind

And no, I don't know him from Adam.

GO RV

Don't you think that Okie should be wonderin' "what the heck line of bull are they feedin' me today" every now and then? I mean how often do you have to be told it's done - when it obviously isn't - before you start to catch on. It's like the episode of the Simpson's when Bart kept touching the hot stove ... ouch ... ouch

• Upvote 3

I might be one of the few left, but I actually LOVE reading the enthusiasm and strong determination that the intel he distributes is real. He is passing on at that time what he hears. Things are in constant change, so I don't let it bring me down when another "Monday" or "tomorrow" never comes as promised! The RV is within reach everyone; we just have to hang in.

:D RV will happen. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree. I would rather read the "fluff" from the ultra-enthusiastic, than the lowball

.17-to-.37 rv predictions of the people on here that view themselves as the

ultra-intellectuals.

$3+ is "ridiculous", but .26 is "responsible".

I don't think there will be a "logical" rate. It will be whatever is negotiated to help repay

the US/China, and protect Iraq.

The funniest thing to me is that Okie actually has loyal followers. You should read some of the crap they say to him. They remind me of when Chris Matthews said one of Obama's speeches gave him a tingly feeling running up and down his leg! ROFLMAO!!!!

Fact is, as long as Okie and the rest of the Menagerie of Misfits have loyal lemmings that wait with baited breath on their every word, they will continue to spew their garbage.

I for one enjoy reading his junk for a laugh. I only wish I was in one of his chats to rip him to shreds for the masses to see. Eventually one day the RV will happen and Okie will take credit for it. He'll call it Intel, the rest of us clear thinking individuals will call it luck.

Fact: Shabibi doesn't like Okie

CALLING ALL BASHERS.....

As you can SEE in the title of the post, this is an OKIE RUMOR...it is very clearly labeled. If you don't like what he has to say, DONT OPEN THE THREAD! We are all adults here (at least MOST of us are) and we don't need anyone to decipher the rumors for us or to PROTECT us from what you deem BS/garbage/ senility or whatever else you call it. I would much rather heave one enthusiastic person who has nothing MEAN to say tell me the RV is happening "right now" every day for the next year than to have someone calling names, being rude and just downright HATEFUL.

nuff said! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Finally some exciting stuff for the day.. lol.. remember guys i'm just passing along this info. don't bash me... lol... this guy is priceless

On MTT call just now: OKIE JUST SAID THIS:

RUMOR……..

“Tomorrow Malicki is supposed to announce to the Iraqi people that they can right now go to the banks and exchange thier dinar for lower denominations which now have a lot higher value. ” also will announce the GOI at the same time on big screen TV’s.”

He got this from several sources but he was waiting for confirmation from his Iraqi Parliament contact. Also lots of foreign dignitaries are arriving and airport security is HIGH. Still classified as RUMOR Also the rate is still rumored to be at $5.27.

Blaino also says his contacts are saying the same thing, and we might know as soom as 2-4 AM this morning.

don't promote other sites contacts are saying the same thing. It is still supposed to be a managed float-so take your time, have accounts ect. ready. Don’t rush and make mistakes. Set up a trust so taxes only need be paid on what you withdraw. Trusts also give you asset protection and tax benefits. CHECK WITH A TAX PROFESSIONAL OR TWO. You may want to only cash out a small amount, then get the tax advice, and open a trust before cashing in the bulk of your dinar.

Also several HUGE bank rumors saying the same thing, and that banks will have the rate on Monday to cashout.

lol. nuff said.