Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS JUST IN!!! ANOTHER OKIE RUMOR...

rdb

CALLING ALL BASHERS.....

As you can SEE in the title of the post, this is an OKIE RUMOR...it is very clearly labeled. If you don't like what he has to say, DONT OPEN THE THREAD! We are all adults here (at least MOST of us are) and we don't need anyone to decipher the rumors for us or to PROTECT us from what you deem BS/garbage/ senility or whatever else you call it. I would much rather heave one enthusiastic person who has nothing MEAN to say tell me the RV is happening "right now" every day for the next year than to have someone calling names, being rude and just downright HATEFUL.

nuff said! :P

So what are you trying to say? That one cannot criticize Okie's or anybody else's posts if they feel inclined to? This is a Forum. People do express what they feel about stuff.

Edited by umbertino

So what are you trying to say? That one cannot criticize Okie's or anybody else's posts if they feel inclined to? This is a Forum. People do express what they feel about stuff.

Nope, not saying that at all...of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there are alot of people on here who are not nice about it. That's what I am referring to. We can all agree to disagree, but in a respectful way without name calling and passing judgement. That's all I meant. Everyone knows Okie's reputation, and I think some people just get on the threads with his name in the title, for the sole purpose of being mean.

In case any of you were wondering... I have known for awhile now where Okie gets his intel. He is part of one of the most elite branches of the military.. I figured it was about time to let you all in on this... Take a look at the links below for more information

:lmao:

Edited by aliveandcare