Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happen to RV? MONDAY!

NEWMAN

Just once I would like someone to be right on one of these rumors.

Really? I thought this was all a joke.......if it's still possible that we could see a rv than it would be sorta nice the to have a new section called...more truth to this than rumor!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We don't have to agree - we have that freedom. So...........Be respectful........ We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have noticed that the "RV on Monday" crap has slowed a bit in the last two weeks or so. Maybe the gurus are actually reading the news and understanding that we are still a ways off from RV.

lol I think your right.....but you know we will still see the bogus info being thrown around...they just might not scream RV everytime now.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I like the Monday thing. I was winning cases of beer upon cases of beer. I am also open to the 24 - 48 hours. A case of beer is a case of beer.cool.gif

I've noticed you have been winning beer. Everytime I see you there is one in your hand!!your making me thirsty, 26 more days! B)

Edited by In Iraq

I have noticed that the "RV on Monday" crap has slowed a bit in the last two weeks or so. Maybe the gurus are actually reading the news and understanding that we are still a ways off from RV.

It may have slowed for now i think it is because they have made a ton of money for the new year on pumping, now they are waiting until they get the next pumping story to share.. then here we go again... I have been in this along time and it seems to come and go... all the time.. they are good....lol I love the entertainment but it does get old if you know what i mean...