Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq - Currency Auctions

Qman

If George Washington and the rest of the Founders played that game we'd still have no Government. Instead they buckled down, locked the doors and didnt leave until they has their s**t DONE. Apparently they werent afraid to put in the over time

Actualy it almost took the better half of a decade after the war for them to even come out with the constitution. during that time we were under the articles of confederation. The central govnt was very week at this point. And very little got done, as the individual states had all the power. Not unlike the Kurds.

It really took the civil war for the central govt to consolidate it's power.

• Upvote 1

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

This ios the smallest sale I have ever seen.

No kidding!! :blink: I mean the updates are slow going, no one's heard from Doc31 in a while (hope he's okay), and now all the stuff going on with Maliki, Parliament, the CBI, the GOI, and all the rest. I won't try to speculate anything because I'll probably get it wrong anyway, but it's getting mighty interesting just observing. :eek:

What happened to Doc and his dailey auction analysis?

He is likely about burnt out. I know I get that way often. There is only so much of my life I can spend looking at this stuff not moving before I feel like I have been the victim of a vampire. Doc and others spend/spent WAY more time than me at this, so I can imagine it being even worse for them.

• Upvote 1

You are all so funny. This isnt like our founding fathers. This is like a crazy long history of no one trusting one another and all coming together to form some kind of govt.

They rule with FEAR and they are raised that way. Their culture is so different from our. We cant even begin to understand what they are doing. I just hope they get it done right for all of them.

They have an area which could be paradise, with so much history and ability for them to grow as a country. Yet, everyone wants to have a piece of their pie. Let alone the different tribes who want as much as they can get...

AGAIN, I hope they get this done quickly and properly.

Peace....

• Upvote 1

People should have respected DOC31 instead of trying to label him a pumper in a previous thread. He feels that his 1.0 to 1.5 hours a day are better spent doing other things than doing the daily auctions. Please feel free to review his comments on my page.

DOC31 please come back we need you!

cw2

• Upvote 1

People should have respected DOC31 instead of trying to label him a pumper in a previous thread. He feels that his 1.0 to 1.5 hours a day are better spent doing other things than doing the daily auctions. Please feel free to review his comments on my page.

cw2

Agreed!

People need to watch bashing people who've been on this forum for awhile. Some contribute greatly, and when you think you calling them out, they may find that it is just simply too much to try to feel like your doing a service but with the people bashing feels like your just upsetting people. People need to learn respect a little bit better.

• Upvote 2

cw2

Is that really why he stopped posting! Damn! I was wondering what was going on.... His thread was one of my daily must reads!!! Come back doc!!!! Pretty pretty please?

• Upvote 2