Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its time to reveal myself?? Intel source

zantac

Zantac. It is obvious you have peaked many peoples interest. I tend not to believe too much of any one person and their post. I do appreciate all who post and take the collaboration of information and try to make sense of what I can. None of this makes sense because it is not anything I can say I have lived or done study on. I too would like more of you opinion and knowledge. Thank you for previous posts and future posts. God Bless evryone and ...GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 1

The more we buy without knowing it will reduce the rate everyday

My source isn’t a Halloween ghost it the best IQD can buy, the time we all as a whole stop buying the IQD the better the rate, the better the chances of an RV.

End Quote

lol.... Go tell Ali that...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah and people QUIT telling every tom **** and harry about this thing. Can we just shut up for once? I have told only 2 people. I wonder what other people here have done...They probably told their mailman...

Bane, I think anyone that tells other people about our investment for now on should be added to your A$$ Kicking List!!! :P

Edited by sladrian

Yeah and people QUIT telling every tom **** and harry about this thing. Can we just shut up for once? I have told only 2 people. I wonder what other people here have done...They probably told their mailman...

Did both of those 2 invest? I told 4 family members and 3 friends and only 2 out of 7 invested. They get on sites like this and others and think we're all crazy and wasting our dinero. (That is why my vote for Zantac's charity was for a "Wish We Would've Listened Fund" for those we've told but didn't invest, but will be coming in full force wanting a "loan" with 0% interest and 0 payments.

So there's money being made by (who?) selling IQDs and when there's no money to be made selling IQD (who will make money on the RV?) Also your not the only one who would know this so why are governments buying IQD if it's counter productive to their interest?

I think what he is telling you its supply and demand. It sounds like Iraq has set a level of what the RV will be. Take that set amount and divide it by all the IQD that has been sold. The more IQD that is sold the smaller your number gets. Its like an IPO. If Iraq wants to rasie 500 billion in cash and oly one billion dinar have been sold your rate could be $5.00. If they want to raise 500 billion in cash and they have sold 500 billion then your rate is $1.00. If what zantac is saying is true (which I think it is). Then when Shabibi see's IQD struggling to sell and IQD sales trending down to minimal amounts he may pull the plug and say its time to RV. Thats why I was asking what are the IQD sales trending towards. Again I could be wrong but these are my assumptions. What say you Zantac?

• Upvote 1

Much Appreciated Zantac . . .!

My question may seem off course....but I am of the belief that we are

dealing with pieces of a Giant Iraqi Puzzle. So may I ask....

What is your take on the Government of Iraq misplacing Billions!!! (per the recent audit).

While Obama request a few more Billion be given to them....Not to mention all of the

other Countries that have poured Billions into this "Poverty Stricken Country"!

Do you agree...."Something Is Very Wrong" ! ! ! And how does this relate to

an urgency by the US to press for IQD RV?

I think what he is telling you its supply and demand. It sounds like Iraq has set a level of what the RV will be. Take that set amount and divide it by all the IQD that has been sold. The more IQD that is sold the smaller your number gets. Its like an IPO. If Iraq wants to rasie 500 billion in cash and oly one billion dinar have been sold your rate could be $5.00. If they want to raise 500 billion in cash and they have sold 500 billion then your rate is $1.00. If what zantac is saying is true (which I think it is). Then when Shabibi see's IQD struggling to sell and IQD sales trending down to minimal amounts he may pull the plug and say its time to RV. Thats why I was asking what are the IQD sales trending towards. Again I could be wrong but these are my assumptions. What say you Zantac?

Truly interesting... more please! This makes a lot of sense to me.

Wow never expected so many questions but I will try to answer them all in one go.

No cash auction sales.

CBI wants to sale the dollars but in order to buy the dollar you have to hand over the IQD.

No one wants to hand over IQD as this will be a big mistake long term, hence no dollar sales (cash sales in auction).

Just a small scenario for you all to think about.

We all buy more dinar most days, I buy 1 million today, Bob buys the same Charlie & so on.

At the end of 1 day we together have purchased 10 million IQD, next day 10 million more by the end of the week 70 million IQD but that’s only a small % of what is happening around the world.

Ten countries, 10 million per day (100 million) Xs that by 7 days (700 million). PER DAY

The more we buy without knowing it will reduce the rate everyday

My source isn’t a Halloween ghost it the best IQD can buy, the time we all as a whole stop buying the IQD the better the rate, the better the chances of an RV.

I been trying to say that from the start, People got to stop and also stop telling more people about it . The problem with that is misery likes company..... :blink:

• Downvote 1

Again, My two cents here.

1. What did everyone agree two about two weeks ago??? THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF MIS-INFORMATION HITTING THE SITES AND MALIKI CONTROLS THE MEDIA. His trips across the middle east have been a smoke screen for his own agenda. HE (MALIKI) is going down swinging.

2. I think the Kurds and the List are close to striking a deal and I think the Kurds went back to their home land to comb over the details of the GOI offering from Allawai or Mahdi either one being PM and the other president.

3. I think the Kurds and the List said that they would have their decision delivered to parliment next week.

So MY conclusion is this. If I take what Zantac is saying about the IQD auctions being low, the Shabibi may have told the kurds, the list, Allawi and Mhadi. Now is the time to form the government make your best deal because we are not going to get much more USD.

Again my 2 cents

Zantac your thoughts.

• Upvote 2

I didn’t know were to post this but rumours seem to be a start, MODS if its incorrect forum please move it to were it should be posted

Before we begin I would like to add I would never use my Fathers name in vein nor would I use the below info to gain any respect from anyone.

If you are going to bash me I would appreciate it that you do some research first.

I have no reason to lie nor do I have nothing to gain, I give no RV rate nor do I give you a RV date.

I will say that at present Doc31 is more in the know than many give credit for, his research concerning the CBI auctions is more bang on the money than most will ever comprehend. :D

Just stick with the Doc31 he is the best you have without BS :)

Soap box ;)

As many of you may well know I have posted many topics concerning the Auctions at the CBI.

I am not going to say I am in direct contact with Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi because I am not & this would be far from the truth.

Just to give you some insight as to why I know so much but can’t reveal all.

In 1972 my father was attending Manchester University as an economics student he was lucky enough to attend the same lectures as Shabibi.

In 1975 Dad moved back to his hometown of Bristol to study once again at university of Bristol, again Shabibi was also attending.

Sadly Dad passed away 5 years ago but before this I had already invested in the IQD (6.5 years to be precise)

I asked Dad if this was a good thing to invest in but the answer was not what I had expected; needless to say he didn’t give it a second glance.

However when my dad passed away he left me an envelope with my name on it to be opened in private.

Telephone number, email address & name to contact.

Yes I did all & received a strange call from a man with an Arabic accent , to this day I have asked advice when ever I can.

His name I can’t reveal but his info I can.

I ask all of you to be as patient as you possible can, this isn’t BS it the truth.

I live in the UK, Bristol it’s in my DV details, and I have no reason to lie to you.

When I post something concerning the CBI, Auctions & so on it is without doubt from a source that is absolute

I will go as far to say UAE.

I don’t wish to become the next Guru, nor do I intend to claim my 15 minutes of fame, I am the same as everybody else on this I just want the end product some day very soon.

My father new Shabibi was a very intelligent man way before this came to fruition.

He told me so but as always I never listed to any advice he gave me.

So there you have it.

Oh if you think I am talking Terrk (crap) here is a link to Shabibi education/carrier history

It’s all on the CBI link

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

I don't recall you ever speculating as to rate, date, RV, or lop. I only remember you shooting down other peeps speculation. Did I miss something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have not told a soul....thought about it but...didn't. I felt like I would be previeved as a "kook" or was trying to sell some kind of "pyramid scam"!!!!

So let me get this straight... Im NOT to tell my relatives and friends about this so you can be rich sooner???

What a freaking loser, buy a dog, you need a friend.

pp

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 18

So let me get this straight... Im NOT to tell my relatives and friends about this so you can be rich sooner???

pp

I love people that sit behind a computer and call someone a loser...... I really just wonder how many would actually talk like that to a person face to face. I am all for getting together in a room and discussing our views on the IQD and see how many just really sit there and say nothing, why? Because you don't have a computer in front of you to protect yourself. I honestly think Bane was just kidding around trying to add a little humor, but then again who knows I do think he said he was starting a a## kicking list not to long ago. My guess is that Poker Player just made the list, you might want to fold now while you can, eh. You Canadians take things way to seriously, your like mini Euro's.... B)

Peace to all!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Guest Ratatap

pp

And this is why politics don't work. So many factions. Dems - Republicans - Christians - Muslims - Pacifists and Marxist and now we have Bane and Pokerplayer - US/Canada

And we are not even Maliki or Allawi or Mahdi in Iraq trying to form a government - SHeeesh....

GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I love people that sit behind a computer and call someone a loser...... I really just wonder how many would actually talk like that to a person face to face. I am all for getting together in a room and discussing our views on the IQD and see how many just really sit there and say nothing, why? Because you don't have a computer in front of you to protect yourself. I honestly think Bane was just kidding around trying to add a little humor, but then again who knows I do think he said he was starting a a## kicking list not to long ago. My guess is that Poker Player just made the list, you might want to fold now while you can, eh. You Canadians take things way to seriously, your like mini Euro's.... B)

Peace to all!!!

Send me your phone #, I will debate you anytime. When someone else says dont tell people for there own self gain, what do you think? Huh, how did you get in the game? By Psychic?

pp out, the shadows are creeping out for the nite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Send me your phone #, I will debate you anytime. When someone else says dont tell people for there own self gain, what do you think? Huh, how did you get in the game? By Psychic?

pp out, the shadows are creeping out for the nite.

face it or not yall he is rite...if it wasnt for someone else tellin me i wouldnt of found out either....im pretty sure im not the only one...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Again, My two cents here.

1. What did everyone agree two about two weeks ago??? THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF MIS-INFORMATION HITTING THE SITES AND MALIKI CONTROLS THE MEDIA. His trips across the middle east have been a smoke screen for his own agenda. HE (MALIKI) is going down swinging.

2. I think the Kurds and the List are close to striking a deal and I think the Kurds went back to their home land to comb over the details of the GOI offering from Allawai or Mahdi either one being PM and the other president.

3. I think the Kurds and the List said that they would have their decision delivered to parliment next week.

So MY conclusion is this. If I take what Zantac is saying about the IQD auctions being low, the Shabibi may have told the kurds, the list, Allawi and Mhadi. Now is the time to form the government make your best deal because we are not going to get much more USD.

Again my 2 cents

Zantac your thoughts.

Oh yea almost forgot one,

4. If this Government is announced Sunday which is the begining of the Iraqi work week and the RV happens Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday you better believe that Obama and all of the Democrats will be whooping and hollering we got the country out of Debit and I would not put it past the Obama Administration to hold a press conference from the Oval office giving a "state of affairs update" or some "economic" update and try for one last push before NOV 2.

Thats it guys and gals. Dats all I got. Again, my two cents and this is what I am hoping for.

Oh yea almost forgot one,

4. If this Government is announced Sunday which is the begining of the Iraqi work week and the RV happens Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday you better believe that Obama and all of the Democrats will be whooping and hollering we got the country out of Debit and I would not put it past the Obama Administration to hold a press conference from the Oval office giving a "state of affairs update" or some "economic" update and try for one last push before NOV 2.

Thats it guys and gals. Dats all I got. Again, my two cents and this is what I am hoping for.

With any luck GWB will be there with his Pappy so that the world will know EXACTLY who solved our problems.

BO is still trying to figure out how to tie his shoes. We not really.... we are paying his STAFF to do it for him.

Kingfish.

Congrads DOC31... bout time you were recognised!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow ... I've been offline for hours spending time with my wife. I turn my computer on, pull up DV, and I see Zantac at the top of "what's new" so naturally I click on it ... immediately I'm blown away.

I'm still unsure as to what to say besides thankyou for your kind words and confidence. However, I'm just a math and patterns guy who studies hard to try and get some insight into this crazy puzzle before us. Nothing more.

I will say that I pray every day, that if He can ... that the Lord will use me in some way to advance "The Kingdom". I was pretty sure that I had been lead to something important when I saw the CBI currency auction pattern ... so "Praise God".

What Zantac is not taking credit for (and should) is the fact that months back when everyone at DV thought we had arrived at the RI date ... Zantac pointed out that his source had told him that we would see "NO AUCTION" by the CBI for AT LEAST 48 hrs prior to the RI/RV ... at that time ... there was no such occurrence and predictably we didn't see the RI/RV either ... JUST AS ZANTAC TOLD US!

Again, thanks and I really appreciate you showing us a part of yourself and your family.

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 12

Thanks for your post. I also would like to hear more of what you have to say...

Also, your previous posts in these forums you stated that we would not see the RV before Dec. 31st according to your intel and if we did you would donate a very large sum of IQD to charity.....so has that timeline changed??

Did I miss a response to the above Q in this thread? Zan sticking to prediction of RV in 2011?