Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its time to reveal myself?? Intel source

zantac

Ok, so I can scratch your name off the list

of people that might reveal themselves as

being Possums alter ego.

I still think it's Adam.

It would make sense.

We have the refined and sophisticated Adam Montana.

What better alter ego to have than the outlandish,

wild and crazy Possum...?

An Zan?

Be careful.

Give away too much and your source might dry up.

It's no secret that all the Dinar forums are being watched...

• Upvote 2

R.i.P to ya pops......but after reading all of this, i have one question for ya...what did you try and say? lol...all you did was talk about shabibi and his background

Zero cash sales of the $s means that you have to buy $s with IQD.

No cash sales means noboby wants to part with there IQD for $s, i wonder why?

• Upvote 14

Ive been wondering why, about 3-5 weeks ago, the sale price and the purchase price were both the same for about a week(1170)? Then I looked a day later and all of those numbers were fudged back to 1170, 1185. Is it possible that is when they started trading out the larger denoms for smaller?

Thanks for your post. I also would like to hear more of what you have to say...

Also, your previous posts in these forums you stated that we would not see the RV before Dec. 31st according to your intel and if we did you would donate a very large sum of IQD to charity.....so has that timeline changed??

• Upvote 2

Zantac, are you revealing yourself because its over? RV next week? I would think that would reveal themselves at the END! So, is this the end my friend?

That is what I thought too! Please tell Zantac, are we close enough to reveal who you are or are we being silly?

Wow never expected so many questions but I will try to answer them all in one go.

No cash auction sales.

CBI wants to sale the dollars but in order to buy the dollar you have to hand over the IQD.

No one wants to hand over IQD as this will be a big mistake long term, hence no dollar sales (cash sales in auction).

Just a small scenario for you all to think about.

We all buy more dinar most days, I buy 1 million today, Bob buys the same Charlie & so on.

At the end of 1 day we together have purchased 10 million IQD, next day 10 million more by the end of the week 70 million IQD but that’s only a small % of what is happening around the world.

Ten countries, 10 million per day (100 million) Xs that by 7 days (700 million). PER DAY

The more we buy without knowing it will reduce the rate everyday

My source isn’t a Halloween ghost it the best IQD can buy, the time we all as a whole stop buying the IQD the better the rate, the better the chances of an RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Zero cash sales of the $s means that you have to buy $s with IQD.

No cash sales means noboby wants to part with there IQD for $s, i wonder why?

The government is buying it to control the value of the IQD.

Edited by fatbob

Thanks for sharing Zan, and the info on Doc as well. No need too, I've respected your opinions and thoughts from the git-go, as there has never been a BS smell IMO coming from either one of your posts. You probably didn't have to share this info, but it's much appreciated. Hopefully UNCS is correct on his assumption as well..... ;)

V

• Upvote 1

ok so, everyone as a board lets work together here. I am not good at computers, but, I think this is the majic question we are looking for. Can anyone show us the trend of what Dinar sales have been the last month and a half. If the CBI hold auctions daily or weekly what has the trend shown within say the last 6 weeks? Are the Dinar Sales increasing (if so buy how much), Decreasing (if so buy how much) or are they staying flat? Little help boys and girls! I am just using the last six weeks as a base line!