Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Santa Monica Ali office

Earnest T Bass

Seems a friend of a friend went there while on vacation in CA. Before he left he said he was headed home and someone in that office said you best not or you will just have to turn around and head back. Something about some news coming in tonight re the RV.

Also for you nay sayers as to the rate, I have it from a large bank mgmt source that higher up brass said $5+ and any day. Got that over a month a go. So I believe it myself.

Take these rumors for what they are worth.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Seems a friend of a friend went there while on vacation in CA. Before he left he said he was headed home and someone in that office said you best not or you will just have to turn around and head back. Something about some news coming in tonight re the RV.

Also for you nay sayers as to the rate, I have it from a large bank mgmt source that higher up brass said $5+ and any day. Got that over a month a go. So I believe it myself.

blink.gif

You had me right up till "got that over a month ago"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not being negative but when I see "a friend of a friend" I usually stop reading and go to something else, Thanks for the post and I hope your sources are accurate. God Bless anyway!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Nice rumor, I like it Mr. Bass!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

any day and you got that over a month ago? just goes to show you any day can be a long time.