Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Santa Monica Ali office

Earnest T Bass

Seems a friend of a friend went there while on vacation in CA. Before he left he said he was headed home and someone in that office said you best not or you will just have to turn around and head back. Something about some news coming in tonight re the RV.

Also for you nay sayers as to the rate, I have it from a large bank mgmt source that higher up brass said $5+ and any day. Got that over a month a go. So I believe it myself.

Take these rumors for what they are worth.

Nice rumor, except for the fact there about $4.00 dollars to high on rate, and about 60 days off, but except for that its a great rumor............. come on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice rumor, except for the fact there about $4.00 dollars to high on rate, and about 60 days off, but except for that its a great rumor............. come on

So Sonny1, is this a fact? I read this as you know exactly when thie RV will happen and what rate it will be and you are speaking as it is a fact..... Your comment seems a little arrogant IMO.... The poster did post this in the rumors section and who are we to bash anyone who posts anything in the rumors section. Maybe he did hear this?

• Upvote 7

WELL MR BASS WHEN YOU STARTED OF STATING IT WAS FROM ALI'S OFFICE I WAS VERY INTERESTED BECAUSE I KNOW HIM TO BE VERY HONEST AND UPFRONT NOT DECIEVING IN ANY WAY HE SAYS IT THE WAY IT IS. THEN SIR I ASK YOU IF THIS IS NOT TRUE THEN DO NOT USE PEOPLE OF STANDING IN THIS INVESTMENT TO TRY TO MAKE YOUR STORY CREDIBLE. KEEP THE NAMES OUT OF IT IF IT ISN'T CONFIRMED.

THANKS FOR THE POST Rev Dan

• Upvote 4

Seems a friend of a friend went there while on vacation in CA. Before he left he said he was headed home and someone in that office said you best not or you will just have to turn around and head back. Something about some news coming in tonight re the RV.

Also for you nay sayers as to the rate, I have it from a large bank mgmt source that higher up brass said $5+ and any day. Got that over a month a go. So I believe it myself.

Well I for one hope these rumors are worth $5+ x a few dinar for me. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes and so do the kids. GO RV!!!!! B)

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 1

I do, they are not worth squat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Earnest, this is not at all hard to believe, I spoke with my bank manager today and received similar news. It seems that the banks at this time are are getting prepared for quite a lot of action. My manger told me that other banks are really getting ready for a huge currency r.v. which she said that this will really help the banking industry threw out the U.S. I asked which currency and she responded that there will be a major shift in the currency in the middle east. Which I said how much? She said around $5 to $7. I told her thanks, you made my day sweetheart!!

• Upvote 1

Earnest, my hats off to you buddy. After watchin people get slammed here and you went ahead and posted that, dude if Im ever in a foxhole and theyre shootin at me (whoever they are) I want you in their cause i know you got my back LOL. But you know what, the matter of the fact of it is you up to this point have been just as accurate as anybody else I have seen so walk through the crowd with your head held high. Thanks for the post

I have a problem with the fact that they said they went to Dinar Trade and someone in THAT office said that. When you go there you are only allowed in the office on the 9th floor which is a receptionist for several offices not just Dinar Trade. You don't know where the Dinar Trade office is, which floor which room (they are in that building). This office is a front for safety precautions. I have been there a couple of times dropping off and the receptionist usually acts clueless about any of it, not like the people on the phone of Dinar Trade. She just takes the stuff puts it in a pile and Dinar Trade picks it up from them once a day I was told around 1:00 PM per Dinar Trade.

By the way it is a beautiful office, does have a conference room included with the receptionist desk that over looks Santa Monica Beach.... Which I know someone who Ali came and met in the conference room.

Hope the rate is true.......

Edited by MotherFine

ANYONE SAYING THIS ISN'T COMING IN AT ALEAST $4, ISN'T IN THE LOOP. TAKE A LOOK AT PAST NEWS AND UNDERSTAND THIS COUNTRY IS VERY WEALTHY AND CAN VERY EASY TAKE MUCH HIGHER OF A RATE. YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR FACTS BEFORE INSTATING YOUR NARROW OPINION. DON'T BE SHOCKED TO SEE EVEN 8. THEY ARE CAPABLE OF HOLDING A HIGH RATE. THERE AIN'T NO WAY IT WILL BE UNDER 1, SORRY FOR THE MISCONCEPTION.

• Upvote 1

ANYONE SAYING THIS ISN'T COMING IN AT ALEAST $4, ISN'T IN THE LOOP. TAKE A LOOK AT PAST NEWS AND UNDERSTAND THIS COUNTRY IS VERY WEALTHY AND CAN VERY EASY TAKE MUCH HIGHER OF A RATE. YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR FACTS BEFORE INSTATING YOUR NARROW OPINION. DON'T BE SHOCKED TO SEE EVEN 8. THEY ARE CAPABLE OF HOLDING A HIGH RATE. THERE AIN'T NO WAY IT WILL BE UNDER 1, SORRY FOR THE MISCONCEPTION.

Well said Bro

• Upvote 1