Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi supports the renewal of the Sudanese mandate: Four years are not enough to achieve reform - 3/26/2024

Al-Abadi supports the renewal of the Sudanese mandate: Four years are not enough to achieve reform

Al-Abadi supports the renewal of the Sudanese mandate: Four years are not enough to achieve reform

2024-03-26 // 12:07

Shafaq News / Former Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, confirmed on Tuesday his support for renewing the mandate of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and his government to give them the opportunity to achieve government reform, while pointing out that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, did not leave the political process, but rather left the ball in the court of the coordination framework.

Al-Abadi said during a dialogue session held by the Rafidain Center for Dialogue “RCD”, which was followed by Shafaq News Agency, “I am in favor of granting Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani a second term. It is necessary for the government to complete its role, and four years are not enough to achieve reform, provided that it is a reform process for the state and not For personal or party interests.”

He added, "There is general satisfaction with Sudanese's performance, and whoever wants to object to Sudanese's government must be fair."

Regarding the departure of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, from the political process, Al-Abadi explained that “Al-Sadr is not far from reality and did not abandon political work, but rather he has a point of view and diligence after he reached a dead end, and was unable to form the government, so he left the matter to the coordination framework to form the government, and this is an act of thanks.” on him".

The Sadrist movement withdrew from the political process on August 29, 2022, after its leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, decided to withdraw the representatives of his “Sadrist” bloc from Parliament, and then his decision to retire from political work.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am beginning to believe the possibility of a programme rate right through this budget and next year. At the rate they move it is highly possible

Don't go left to the negative side like some of the other members on here. Stay positive & hold the line. We're almost there. You got this! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Don't go left to the negative side like some of the other members on here. Stay positive & hold the line. We're almost there. You got this! 

Exactly.  Again, they will never tell the world what they are about to do.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

Honestly, I believe Al-Sudani has accomplished a lot. Al-Abadi is just showing his support to Al-Sudani. 

“I am in favor of granting Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani a second term”

Go Al-Sudani

Go Reforms

Go Stronger dinar

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

provided that it is a reform process for the state and not For personal or party interests.”

This is the key phrase, in my opinion, for the whole article. 

I don’t know if we will ever see a return on our hopes, dreams, and prayers with the dinar but I do believe It’s all about personal and/or party interests that control EVERYTHING that goes on in Iraq. I’ve been warned by people who have spent time in Iraq that the country is so corrupt that there will never be an agreement on anything due to the different power hungry factions. I am becoming a believer and feel about ready to cash in my chips. ☹️

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

This is the key phrase, in my opinion, for the whole article. 

I don’t know if we will ever see a return on our hopes, dreams, and prayers with the dinar but I do believe It’s all about personal and/or party interests that control EVERYTHING that goes on in Iraq. I’ve been warned by people who have spent time in Iraq that the country is so corrupt that there will never be an agreement on anything due to the different power hungry factions. I am becoming a believer and feel about ready to cash in my chips. ☹️

been there felt all that so many times BG , every country is super corrupt every one is trying to game the system and most are and do imo its just the way of the world, this has always been a long shot and highly speculative as you know nothing is guarantee sometimes articles are posted and raises peoples expectations and its easy to get sucked into it everyone has to make up their mind to keep holding ,sell back or sell down to a level that it doesnt alter ones well being and life as for me iv'd learned not to get to consumed with it all and keep pursuing life always hoping for the best prepared for the worse ... cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2