Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar

gregp

On 3/24/2024 at 5:04 PM, Steelwire said:

To be a prophet of God you must be correct 1000% of the time. A good track record wouldn't cut it. One mistake out of thousands would disqualify you. Now I haven't researched this man so I'm not saying one way or the other. But are you saying he's never been wrong? ..... just asking

That was an Old Testament standard, when God spoke through His Prophets to His people & the nations. In this dispensation Prophecy is for Edification, Exhortation, and Comfort..(1 Cor 14), because all believers have the Spirit of God, and we are to weigh all prophecies given. However, the Spirit of God still uses His Prophetic servants to warn us, inform us, and prepare us for what He is planning, or desiring to do. We can obey or disregard - but then there are consequences. We can affect the outcome - just like Israel. They ended up wandering in the desert for 40 years for not obeying Him. But in the end, God's Will will prevail. He say His Word goes forth and accomplishes the purpose for which He sends it, and it will not return void. In fact, scripture reveals that God can use any believer to give a prophetic word, at a particular time - as led by the Spirit of God. That's enough for now - I hope you're enlightened a bit.

I suggest you reread the Shedagal & Coorslite posts above, for additional insight.

Blessings ... RON 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Well here I go again.  I was watching a few of Kim Clement’s videos on You Tube and was wondering why a Prophet needs to have a band on stage with him as he speaks with his eyes closed.  Very interesting. Just saying. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyV said:

Well here I go again.  I was watching a few of Kim Clement’s videos on You Tube and was wondering why a Prophet needs to have a band on stage with him as he speaks with his eyes closed.  Very interesting. Just saying. 

Kim Clement was a Pastor.

He was involved in a number of Churches. He was a talented speaker of Gods word and a very talented musician and worship leader. His Prophecy's were not an every day occurence....but due to the accuracy they are a big part of his legacy.

I believe the thousands of people he led to know the Lord was the most important aspect of his ministry.

CL

• Like 4
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, JonnyV said:

Prophets by and large are unique individuals.  The Bible is full of examples.  One that came to mind was Acts 12:11 -

"And when he (the prophet) was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle (belt), and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles."

Another thing - music plays a major part in bringing in the presence of the Holy Spirit.  That's why churches have praise and worship.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Prophets by and large are unique individuals.  The Bible is full of examples.  

Another thing - music plays a major part in bringing in the presence of the Holy Spirit.  That's why churches have praise and worship.

As scripture says, God inhabits the praises of His people...!

• Pow! 1

7 hours ago, JonnyV said:

As scripture says, God inhabits the praises of His people...!

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a video on telegram the other day of Kim saying to look to the 14th of April.  Tried to share it but was unsuccessful.  Then tried to find it on rumble and youtube.  No luck.

Sure seemed legit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I saw a video on telegram the other day of Kim saying to look to the 14th of April.  Tried to share it but was unsuccessful.  Then tried to find it on rumble and youtube.  No luck.

Sure seemed legit.

Looks like we found it in the end…14th April….in his words their shall be shifting that take place? Arrests possible according to gematria and decodes who knows maybe we will see sanctions being lifted! 

• Like 4

It’s no supprise that gold and silver are on the rise at this time…the clock has started…watch for oil hit $150 per barrel with the talk and act of war by Iran on Israel…what you don’t see or read about is a Israeli billionaire having his ships boarded by Iran special forces to rescue trafficked children and women out of Israel….

• Pow! 4

Israel will be fine.  I believe God will cut off the leadership of Iran.  That is what Pastor Hank Kunneman said Sunday the 7th. Those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed.  Don't touch Israel, they are the apple of God's eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkTXQh0E_Cg&t=229s

Go to the 7 minute mark if you want to see the word about Iran. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

28 minutes ago, RJG said:

Israel will be fine.  I believe God will cut off the leadership of Iran.  That is what Pastor Hank Kunneman said Sunday the 7th. Those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed.  Don't touch Israel, they are the apple of God's eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkTXQh0E_Cg&t=229s

Go to the 7 minute mark if you want to see the word about Iran. Enjoy!

Like I have said before, I follow truthers AND spiritual leaders.  If a truther disagrees with the Bible, I disregard that statement.  Doesn't mean they are wrong on other FACTS.  

Hank Kunneman is one of the most accurate prophets used today.  You can research his prophecies and see that. 

Is God pleased with everything Israel does?  Nope.  Was He pleased at everything David did?  Nope.  But His hand is on Israel, and woe to those who come against it.  

Netanyahu is God-appointed.  You can disagree with me, but you will find yourself disagreeing with God.  Research the prophecies of Robin Bullock with God calling Netanyahu back into office.

God wins - always.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9