Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: US Is Blocking The GCR - Digital Revolution.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

US plays party spoiler...rains on GCR parade.

US holds up global digital revolution by refusing to go digital.

The 'Powers That Be' are doing everything in their power to stop this blessing.

Can't blame Iraq...The US is the problem, not Iraq.

We want our GCR...We want our RV-RI & we want it now.

OBiden must go at all costs...He's mucking up the entire world.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Goldilocks:                               SEN. CRUZ INTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO BAN CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES.
ARTICLE:   Sen. Cruz previously introduced legislation to prohibit the Federal Reserve from developing a direct-to-consumer central bank digital currency which could be used as a financial surveillance tool by the federal government in both 2022 & 2023.   Cruz Senate.

From Other Sources:                           "Let’s Show WTO Is Alive': UAE foreign trade minister says conference can be 'launch pad' for global trade."
ARTICLE:   The World Trade Organization is discussing with several countries how they are reforming the standards & percentages of trade opportunities among countries from around the Globe.

Focus is on leveling the playing field among some of the smaller countries giving them equal foothold & standing on the world stage.

Offering more Trade Networks for countries will give each country the ability to grow in bilateral trade relationships that will increase the need for their goods & services not seen before.

New demands on local currencies instead of the use of the Dollar will provide greater purchasing power for these countries in process of Ascension into the WTO this week, of which, Iraq is one of them.

Goldilocks:                             We Are Clearly Witnessing A Shift In Money Flows Regarding Treasury Bonds.  The Global Economy Is Already Changing The Way We Live & How We Invest In The Future.
Investor sentiment is changing. The move from intermediate-term Treasury Bonds to bonds with maturity dates of two, three, five & even 10 years out is getting a 2nd look.

Society is realizing that our economy is in transition & many investors are beginning to pour their money into longer-term opportunities to grow their money.  It looks like people are beginning to bank on a brighter future.

As our tokenized assets settle into new price patterns, the new digital gold economy will bring in new life inside a QFS.  

Goldilocks:                                          We Are Living In A Time Whereby Every Asset On The Market Is Connected.  Instead Of Assets Competing With Each Other, The Future Of Our Global Markets Are Designed To Enhance One Another's Growth.
ARTICLE:                      Gold is the bridge into this new economy through tokenized assets. And, the collaboration between networks and assets governed by standardized protocols will support each other's growth in a way not seen before in history.   
"Where we go one, we go all."
© Goldilocks

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...Russia receives Iraq's formal request to join BRICS...

TNT via Tishwash:                     What Is The Impact Of Iraq's Joining The BRICS Group?

ARTICLE:  Former member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives, Khaled Al-Assadi, confirmed on Tuesday that the Sudanese government’s request to join the BRICS economic group is an extremely important step to organize the relationship with the Russian side politically, economically & security-wise, noting that Russia announced its support for the Iraqi request. 

Al-Asadi told Al-Maalouma, The Iraqi government’s request to join the BRICS economic group is an extremely important step for the Sudanese government to diversify its relations with various countries of the world, especially Russia & the countries organizing the group.” 

He added, "Iraq will actually participate in the group's meetings until it gains full membership after completing the membership requirements procedures," noting that "Russia announced its support for the Iraqi request."

The Russian ambassador to Baghdad, Elbrus Kutrashev, affirmed Russia's position in support of Iraq's accession to the BRICS economic group, expressing Russia's readiness to generously assist Iraq if it joins the group.

• Upvote 2

Here's our humor for the day...we won't get out of this month without the RV...enjoy...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Member:  Great morning Markz, Mods, and everyone!

Member: MilitiaMan & crew are on fire this week.

MZ: Yes they have been following all the back & forth articles on the World Trade Organization & Iraq Ascension…….

Member: Mark, MM, and Nadar are showing us EPOCH events that the MSM won't talk about. Thank You for bringing us the Real News Mark!

MZ: Nader dropped a couple. One is on banking & financial services & training people outside the country so that they understand how modern banking works. The other is about the 1st stages of going to a “Managed floating system of currency”  In other words going away from the US peg.  AKA a rate change……Be sure to like & support MM & Nader….go watch their videos.

MZ: This is an article I have been waiting for. “ Iraq & Lebanon face long wait to join WTO”  We have been expecting this as we have had such positive articles & comments coming out of the WTO & deleting the zeros & a rate change…..that this is necessary to have some stories like this to cloud the timing. Don’t panic. We have been waiting for this.

Member: Are we honestly days away or is it weeks or months away?

MZ: We don’t know. They cloud the timing on purpose. We suspect days….but it could be longer…

Member: I wonder if it this painstakingly long & painful when Kuwait revalued???

Member: Noone knew about Kuwait until after the fact……so probably not.

Member: Iraq committee APPROVED the 2024 Budget yesterday.. Don’t they need a rate to fulfill it?

Member: So, 25k is going to be $25.00 × 3.00 =75.00? I guess we wont be buying a new car. lol.

Member: Mark can you explain how it would work say if I had 2 million dinar. Is it delete 3 zeros which leaves me with 200 thousand ? then multiply say $1 or whatever they change the rate to?

MZ: Is it delete 3 zeros which leaves me with 200 thousand ?  NO……then multiply say $1 or whatever they change the rate to? NO. Lets do simple math. If they change to a Dollar from their current rate. If you have 2 million Dinar- you would have 2 million US Dollars. The math is simple.  I know it’s confusing with others throwing out all kinds of different formulas.

Member: 3 zeros = increasing rate by 3 decimal points...if/when that is done the currency is worth a whole lot more & nobody is going to want to carry around multiple 25,000 notes, its way to much.

Member: I wish people would just get over the 3 zero thing. It will not affect the amount of Dinar you hold. They are just removing the big bills off the street.

Member:  When Shabibi explained the delete the three zeros it meant deleting the three zero notes as they where turned in!!!

Member: I am of the belief if they reinstate to pre-war rate….it will be at $3.22.

MZ: I am of that belief as well. I think that is their minimum.

Member: Do you expect the street rate to come in higher then float down or do you think it will fluctuate before going to 1 to 1?

MZ: I do not expect a wild or crazy float. It is not good for their money if it swings wildly. But to me it’s looking like it may be one BAM then done for a rate change.

Member:  I talked to a banker yesterday, they assured me everything we are talking about is true. Was very reassuring.

Member: Mark Do you believe state income taxes will be eliminated? Along with no income taxes on our exchange?

MZ: Yes I do. Going to a national sales tax just makes sense.

Member: Oklahoma has done away with grocery taxes effective in August.

Member:  Indiana will have the state tax removal up for vote this year.

Member:  I saw that the Pope is rushed to the hospital today.

Member: March 17th Iraq lost their sovereignty their anniversary is coming up. Maybe it will happen this coming March the 17th.

Member: Well, Ramadan starts Mar 10th…so maybe it needs to happen before that?

Member:  Ramadan starts starts March 10 and ends April 19.

Member: I wonder if the RV would happen & then Nesara would be slow walked using the shift of wealth to educate?

Member:  Prayers for all in need & those affected by the fires in Texas.

Member: Everyone enjoy your day…..see you all tonight.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

A lot to unpack on this.  The first part is, I don't think the US has any control over what the Iraqi's do or don't do.  They pretty much do whatever they want, and rightfully so.  They are a sovereign nation, and have total control of their country, so again, I just don't think the US has any control over the revalue.

As far as the exchange being $3.22...I wish!   I really don't think it will come out anywhere near there.  I just want them to come out with a number, so that I can decide if I want out.  Just give me a reason to turn in my dinar, and get the heck away from these clowns!  

Thirdly, every year we hear that they need to do it before Ramadan or right after.   They pretty much can do it whenever they want, even during Ramadan.   Probably not going to happen during Ramadan though.  That part is true I believe.   I don't think they even consider doing anything during that time.  

I think there are a lot of good things going on, that will make this investment work, but we need to be more patient, if that is possible.  It will come to an end.  Hopefully this year!  :rocking-chair:

These are just my opinions, so please don't be hating on me!  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

38 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

A lot to unpack on this.  The first part is, I don't think the US has any control over what the Iraqi's do or don't do.  They pretty much do whatever they want, and rightfully so.  They are a sovereign nation, and have total control of their country, so again, I just don't think the US has any control over the revalue.

As far as the exchange being $3.22...I wish!   I really don't think it will come out anywhere near there.  I just want them to come out with a number, so that I can decide if I want out.  Just give me a reason to turn in my dinar, and get the heck away from these clowns!  

Thirdly, every year we hear that they need to do it before Ramadan or right after.   They pretty much can do it whenever they want, even during Ramadan.   Probably not going to happen during Ramadan though.  That part is true I believe.   I don't think they even consider doing anything during that time.  

I think there are a lot of good things going on, that will make this investment work, but we need to be more patient, if that is possible.  It will come to an end.  Hopefully this year!  :rocking-chair:

Here's a dumb question. Does Kuwait celebrate Ramadan as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

My guess...the RV-RI will happen in April after Ramadan.

Iraq will want to bless the People after atonement.   Go RV.

IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

Here's a dumb question. Does Kuwait celebrate Ramadan as well?

Not a dumb question...

Ramadan is celebrated in the entire Musim World, including Kuwait, in EU & US in many cities with large Muslim populations like Dearborn MI.

Almost every US city has feasts after Ramadan along with celebrations after Break Fast.

Check your local listings to find out where & when.

NOTE:  The start & the end dates of Ramadan is slightly different amongst Shiites & Sunnies.

• Upvote 3

Almost every US city has feasts after Ramadan along with celebrations after Break Fast.

NOTE:  The start & the end dates of Ramadan is slightly different amongst Shiites & Sunnies.

Can we tune into Channel One to watch it?  I understand from Frankie, that Channel One is the place to see everything happening in Iraq!   :jester:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Can we tune into Channel One to watch it?  I understand from Frankie, that Channel One is the place to see everything happening in Iraq!   :jester:

I been to Rawalpindi Pakistan & Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

They have two TV channels...calls to prayer, 24/7.

The only difference, a different Inman on each channel.

Same place...same station.

That's it & that's all, Folks.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Not a dumb question...

Ramadan is celebrated in the entire Musim World, including Kuwait, in EU & US in many cities with large Muslim populations like Dearborn MI.

Ok thanks. I asked because many feel nothing happens during Ramadan. The Kuwaiti Dinar was reinstated on March 24 1991. Iraq can revalue during that period as well. Just my personal view.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Ok thanks. I asked because many feel nothing happens during Ramadan. The Kuwaiti Dinar was reinstated on March 24 1991. Iraq can revalue during that period as well. Just my personal view.

Ramadan happens at a different time each year. I think it is to do with the moon phases

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, NWGUY said:

ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! 🙏  🙏  🙏

• Haha 5

On 2/28/2024 at 6:43 AM, Luigi1 said:

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

US plays party spoiler...rains on GCR parade.

US holds up global digital revolution by refusing to go digital.

The 'Powers That Be' are doing everything in their power to stop this blessing.

Can't blame Iraq...The US is the problem, not Iraq.

We want our GCR...We want our RV-RI & we want it now.

OBiden must go at all costs...He's mucking up the entire world.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Goldilocks:                               SEN. CRUZ INTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO BAN CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES.
ARTICLE:   Sen. Cruz previously introduced legislation to prohibit the Federal Reserve from developing a direct-to-consumer central bank digital currency which could be used as a financial surveillance tool by the federal government in both 2022 & 2023.   Cruz Senate.

From Other Sources:                           "Let’s Show WTO Is Alive': UAE foreign trade minister says conference can be 'launch pad' for global trade."
ARTICLE:   The World Trade Organization is discussing with several countries how they are reforming the standards & percentages of trade opportunities among countries from around the Globe.

Focus is on leveling the playing field among some of the smaller countries giving them equal foothold & standing on the world stage.

Offering more Trade Networks for countries will give each country the ability to grow in bilateral trade relationships that will increase the need for their goods & services not seen before.

New demands on local currencies instead of the use of the Dollar will provide greater purchasing power for these countries in process of Ascension into the WTO this week, of which, Iraq is one of them.

Goldilocks:                             We Are Clearly Witnessing A Shift In Money Flows Regarding Treasury Bonds.  The Global Economy Is Already Changing The Way We Live & How We Invest In The Future.
Investor sentiment is changing. The move from intermediate-term Treasury Bonds to bonds with maturity dates of two, three, five & even 10 years out is getting a 2nd look.

Society is realizing that our economy is in transition & many investors are beginning to pour their money into longer-term opportunities to grow their money.  It looks like people are beginning to bank on a brighter future.

As our tokenized assets settle into new price patterns, the new digital gold economy will bring in new life inside a QFS.  

Goldilocks:                                          We Are Living In A Time Whereby Every Asset On The Market Is Connected.  Instead Of Assets Competing With Each Other, The Future Of Our Global Markets Are Designed To Enhance One Another's Growth.
ARTICLE:                      Gold is the bridge into this new economy through tokenized assets. And, the collaboration between networks and assets governed by standardized protocols will support system" rel="">support each other's growth in a way not seen before in history.   
"Where we go one, we go all."
© Goldilocks

Thanks Luigi for all these great article posts...!!!

• Like 1

Well I agree with senator Cruz, if we are forced into a digital currency controlled by the government we the people of the USA will lose all control over our money and lives. The evils of power and greed will end up controlling what we can and cannot buy/spend our money on!

They can and will say we must share our money’s with others they can and will turn off your digital coin if you don’t abide by “their rules”. Trust me when you do away with cash which I have and like and pay for most of my products you will lose all your freedoms. The Feds (the banker) will control your fate if digital currency takes place of our cash. So to me my freedom is worth way more than these IDQ’s I own. I have lots of IDQ’s and would love to be able to see the RV come true but not in place of my liberty and to be free as our forefathers wanted for us all.

So leave my cash alone, if other nations want digital money fine but not here in the USA.

I don’t want any more government in my life I want less. So be aware of what they are trying to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

On 2/28/2024 at 11:12 AM, Luigi1 said:

Here's our humor for the day...we won't get out of this month without the RV...enjoy...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Member:  Great morning Markz, Mods, and everyone!

Member: MilitiaMan & crew are on fire this week.

MZ: Yes they have been following all the back & forth articles on the World Trade Organization & Iraq Ascension…….

Member: Mark, MM, and Nadar are showing us EPOCH events that the MSM won't talk about. Thank You for bringing us the Real News Mark!

MZ: Nader dropped a couple. One is on banking & financial services & training people outside the country so that they understand how modern banking works. The other is about the 1st stages of going to a “Managed floating system of currency”  In other words going away from the US peg.  AKA a rate change……Be sure to like & support system" rel="">support MM & Nader….go watch their videos.

MZ: This is an article I have been waiting for. “ Iraq & Lebanon face long wait to join WTO”  We have been expecting this as we have had such positive articles & comments coming out of the WTO & deleting the zeros & a rate change…..that this is necessary to have some stories like this to cloud the timing. Don’t panic. We have been waiting for this.

Member: Are we honestly days away or is it weeks or months away?

MZ: We don’t know. They cloud the timing on purpose. We suspect days….but it could be longer…

Member: I wonder if it this painstakingly long & painful when Kuwait revalued???

Member: Noone knew about Kuwait until after the fact……so probably not.

Member: Iraq committee APPROVED the 2024 Budget yesterday.. Don’t they need a rate to fulfill it?

Member: So, 25k is going to be $25.00 × 3.00 =75.00? I guess we wont be buying a new car. lol.

Member: Mark can you explain how it would work say if I had 2 million dinar. Is it delete 3 zeros which leaves me with 200 thousand ? then multiply say $1 or whatever they change the rate to?

MZ: Is it delete 3 zeros which leaves me with 200 thousand ?  NO……then multiply say $1 or whatever they change the rate to? NO. Lets do simple math. If they change to a Dollar from their current rate. If you have 2 million Dinar- you would have 2 million US Dollars. The math is simple.  I know it’s confusing with others throwing out all kinds of different formulas.

Member: 3 zeros = increasing rate by 3 decimal points...if/when that is done the currency is worth a whole lot more & nobody is going to want to carry around multiple 25,000 notes, its way to much.

Member: I wish people would just get over the 3 zero thing. It will not affect the amount of Dinar you hold. They are just removing the big bills off the street.

Member:  When Shabibi explained the delete the three zeros it meant deleting the three zero notes as they where turned in!!!

Member: I am of the belief if they reinstate to pre-war rate….it will be at $3.22.

MZ: I am of that belief as well. I think that is their minimum.

Member: Do you expect the street rate to come in higher then float down or do you think it will fluctuate before going to 1 to 1?

MZ: I do not expect a wild or crazy float. It is not good for their money if it swings wildly. But to me it’s looking like it may be one BAM then done for a rate change.

Member:  I talked to a banker yesterday, they assured me everything we are talking about is true. Was very reassuring.

Member: Mark Do you believe state income taxes will be eliminated? Along with no income taxes on our exchange?

MZ: Yes I do. Going to a national sales tax just makes sense.

Member: Oklahoma has done away with grocery taxes effective in August.

Member:  Indiana will have the state tax removal up for vote this year.

Member:  I saw that the Pope is rushed to the hospital today.

Member: March 17th Iraq lost their sovereignty their anniversary is coming up. Maybe it will happen this coming March the 17th.

Member: Well, Ramadan starts Mar 10th…so maybe it needs to happen before that?

Member:  Ramadan starts starts March 10 and ends April 19.

Member: I wonder if the RV would happen & then Nesara would be slow walked using the shift of wealth to educate?

Member:  Prayers for all in need & those affected by the fires in Texas.

Member: Everyone enjoy your day…..see you all tonight.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq/iraq-completes-requirements-to-join-wto/