Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leave the World behind

screwball

I posted this here because it may have an impact on the dinar and rate change…has anyone seen this movie? Do you know who directors and producers are.? What’s the main plot of the movie? Did your know there’s a date for the blackout and reset

• Upvote 1

I did see it once awhile ago.  I have an app where I can view movies sooner than most in the normal world.  I don't recall the exact happenings in the movie, but after reading the google script of it, I do remember I thought about the dinar while watching it. But I also think that I knew this movie was sci-fi....ish, or not really realistic imo, so I didn't really lay too much credence to it. And with this dinar always having most think "What the hell are we doing here??", it was easy to dismiss. Maybe I'll watch it again and think about the dinar more....

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

FYI:

NOTE: Democrats admit...they do have a plan to destroy the US economy & to blame Trump for their failures & crimes...

IN THE NEWS: Biden Adds To His 'Bidenomics' Flop: This New Rule Throws Wrench In Popular Gig Economy.
There’s a good reason that Democrats want President Joe Biden to keep harping on how Republicans & Trump are a supposed to be the real threat to democracy: They know that his attempts to sell “Bidenomics” are a complete failure.

Americans continue to feel the blow of yearlong high inflation & a post-COVID economy. And Biden’s policies have made that situation worse, despite his best attempts to convince you otherwise.

Their message going into the campaign season, Trump did it all, not the Democrats.

Take his latest idea. Biden began the year with a new Department of Labor rule that will undermine the gig economy that independent contractors & freelancers rely on to support themselves & their families.

More than 70 million Americans enjoy this kind of work, according to the American Action Forum, a center-right policy institute.

The Biden regulation raises the bar sharply for companies to be able to treat workers as independent contractors rather than employees. This move could destroy the already overstressed, struggling self-employed by overtaxing them out of business.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes....an Obama production....many holes in the workings....film was too long....but the concept on what a result in society might be if an EMP, or massive Cyber attack occurred are sound and thought provoking.

Years ago HR 2417 , the Shield Act, was introduced in Congress. The concept was intended to prevent the entire American Grid from going down in the event of an EMP, whether natural, or man made. Cost was less than $1 billion.....the bill never gained any traction. Government and Military facilities are all protected in this manner. 

This should tell you Government today doesn't give a damn about any of us.

Just my thoughts today.  CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 6

47 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes....an Obama production....many holes in the workings....film was too long....but the concept on what a result in society might be if an EMP, or massive Cyber attack occurred are sound and thought provoking.

Years ago HR 2417 , the Shield Act, was introduced in Congress. The concept was intended to prevent the entire American Grid from going down in the event of an EMP, whether natural, or man made. Cost was less than $1 billion.....the bill never gained any traction. Government and Military facilities are all protected in this manner. 

This should tell you Government today doesn't give a damn about any of us.

Just my thoughts today.  CL 

NOTE:  Democrats Triggered...UK supports Trump...OBiden viewed as too weak, aimless & leaderless...

IN THE NEWS:           PM Boris Johnson Says 4 More Years Of President Trump Is Just What World Needs.'
Boris Johnson has backed Donald Trump’s bid to retake the WH, claiming the ‘global wokerati’ are ‘trembling violently’ at the thought of a 2nd presidential term.

The former PM, whose time in office coincided with Mr Trump’s for 13 months between 2019 & 2021, suggested it could be ‘just what the world needs’.

The world is desperate for leadership & direction in a US led leaderless world.  US enemies have filled the void & taken advantage left by lack of leadership coming out of the WH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

NOTE:  Democrats Triggered...UK supports Trump...OBiden viewed as too weak, aimless & leaderless...

IN THE NEWS:           PM Boris Johnson Says 4 More Years Of President Trump Is Just What World Needs.'
Boris Johnson has backed Donald Trump’s bid to retake the WH, claiming the ‘global wokerati’ are ‘trembling violently’ at the thought of a 2nd presidential term.

The former PM, whose time in office coincided with Mr Trump’s for 13 months between 2019 & 2021, suggested it could be ‘just what the world needs’.

The world is desperate for leadership & direction in a US led leaderless world.  US enemies have filled the void & taken advantage left by lack of leadership coming out of the WH.

These words are very well spoken. 

pp

• Pow! 4

On 1/20/2024 at 3:37 AM, screwball said:

I posted this here because it may have an impact on the dinar and rate change…has anyone seen this movie? Do you know who directors and producers are.? What’s the main plot of the movie? Did your know there’s a date for the blackout and reset

I have heard of the movie but not aware of any details.. gonna try and watch it today, thanks!

51 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Yes, it is. Only time will tell. As usual, we can only wait and see until the end of this year 2024.:rocking-chair::praying::soon:

...and then '25.....then '26....and so on for those who will still believe this will happen by that point!  I won't be here at that point, that's for SURE!

Edited by hspotman

25 minutes ago, hspotman said:

...and then '25.....then '26....and so on for those who will still believe this will happen by that point!  I won't be here at that point, that's for SURE!

Noone knows for sure when this will come to fruition. Of course, sooner is better. Are you trying to cash out earlier at that current rate if this doesn't happen until the end of this year 2024?

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Noone knows for sure when this will come to fruition. Of course, sooner is better. Are you trying to cash out earlier at that current rate if this doesn't happen until the end of this year 2024?

NO, I just meant I won't be following it anymore. I'm sure I will hear about it IF it happens,but can't abuse my mind with this thing for another year or two.

6 minutes ago, hspotman said:

NO, I just meant I won't be following it anymore. I'm sure I will hear about it IF it happens,but can't abuse my mind with this thing for another year or two.

Yep. :twothumbs:That's the best solution to stay away in order to avoid abusing mind.