Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese Banking Officials & UST Are In Reno.

Luigi1

Here's a MZ thread of Dinarian interests...

MZ tries to explain away why the RV did not happen on Monday.

Chinese Banking Officials & UST are in Reno.

Will Madam Wu finally lay a 'golden egg'?

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  Update:   Why It Didn't Happen On Monday.
A MZ Thread:  

Member: Good Morning:  The outcome is income!  

Member: I hope everyone had a great weekend!  

Member: I hope Mark has some good news today!!  

MZ: A couple reps from the Chinese banking families were in Reno yesterday…for something…..still trying to find out more.

Member: There is a rumor that the new UST will be in Reno.  

Member: Iraq is having regional elections today.  

Member: I heard Iraq’s elections have come to a close, no more caretaker government, hello to the freedom to move capital internationally.

Member: didn’t MM say that the 5 days to spend the 2023 budget has now been changed to 10 days? 20th through 30th now??  

MZ: Z, I don’t know if he said it but I believe that is accurate. That is the news that they would try to get through all their spending between the 20th & 30th now. This needs to be spent before they open the 2024 budget.  

Member: I think logically no RV until Jan 1st & the start of Iraq’s new fiscal year…..imo.   

Member: I got a question if Iraq goes on forex that means they go public isn’t that kind of defeating the purpose of a private exchange of currency? just curious what u all think.

Member: Nader has been saying for months that 2024 is the best time for a reinstatement.

MZ: Nader had a fantastic one yesterday…He dropped an article from the local news over there that says they have defeated the “parallel market” or the black market for currency. Why is this important?  

MZ: We were told this would be the next step before they released the new rate. So there is great expectation.

MZ: They continue to tell the Iraqi people to watch for changes in the Dinar values at stores & marketplaces.  

Member: I wonder if Iraq already knows what the rate is going to be & that is how they are making all these deals with other countries?  

Member: That makes sense…….less then 2 weeks until the new year…..We can hang in there.  

MZ: Another important piece of news: “ Oil major BP (British Petroleum) temporarily pauses all transits through the Red Sea-statement” & another one:  “More big shipping firms stop Red Sea routes after attacks”

MZ: This is going to put a massive dent in the global supply chain. Last time this happened there was big shortages in toilet paper & medicines…..lots of things that we need had shortages.  

MZ: “Supply Chain Chaos”  Key global electrical products supplier announces 20 week delay for many components” That is like 5 months. This could shut down automobile plants & food processing.  

MZ: “BRICS working on a “Fair World order” to end US Dollar dominance”   Based on commodities instead of US rules.

Member: I am wondering if this thing ever going to happen???  

Member: We have been waiting… waiting… waiting…, we need something concrete to help us keep the faith.  

Member: let’s pray this into reality this week & make it a major blessing for all this Christmas season.   

Member: Even though every day is Groundhog Day, with the RV, LOL! You make the wait a little easier though Mark……., thank you!

Member: Everyone stay positive…the best is yet to come . Praying for before Christmas but hoping for before Jan 1.  

Member: Thank Mark & Mods…….Have a great day everyone.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

Here's another article related to the above...no worries.

MarkZ via PDK:       No Worries.

ARTICLE:  I am not worried about a float.  None of my bankers are worried about a float…I was told that because of the “Oil for Dinar“ program –the redeeming banks or redemption centers that this will be our best price.   All my bankers agree.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...no worries.

MarkZ via PDK:       No Worries.

ARTICLE:  I am not worried about a float.  None of my bankers are worried about a float…I was told that because of the “Oil for Dinar“ program –the redeeming banks or redemption centers that this will be our best price.   All my bankers agree.

Why would you be worried about a float anyways? Instead of being a fixed or a managed rate by GOI fiat, a pure float would be market driven. A reflect the popularity of the new IQD domestically and internationally. Please remember folks that after the new IQD was issued, and before the USD was injected into the Iraqi economy, there was an enthusiastic response to the IQD. It went up super fast in rate. Sorry cannot remember what it rose to before the dollar dump. So if it’s a market float verses a managed float m, we could see $1.00 or $2.00 sooner than later. Don’t forget that CBI article that stated eventually they wanted to get the IQD to $1.10  .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

43 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I kind of looked around and I did not see this article nor remember reading it @new york kevin

Do you remember roughly when this statement was made ?

pp

@Laid Backrecently said the rate was $1.13.  Look at his profile, and you should find it.  I remember the exact rate as being $1.134.  This was years ago when our IQD was first put in play - back in the days of Shabibi and Gen. Petraeus. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

@Laid Backrecently said the rate was $1.13.  Look at his profile, and you should find it.  I remember the exact rate as being $1.134.  This was years ago when our IQD was first put in play - back in the days of Shabibi and Gen. Petraeus. 

I considered the rate $1.13 as just more talk talk talk only and finally...........

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, pokerplayer said:

I kind of looked around and I did not see this article nor remember reading it @new york kevin

Do you remember roughly when this statement was made ?

pp

That was 5 - 10 years ago. I believe it was on DV though. I will try to rediscover it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1