Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On iraqi TV.... apparently

BETTYBOOP

11-23-2023   Intel Guru Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:  For the first time we're seeing a video.  It's new.  It's 10 minutes long.  It's being shown to us every day now this week...They say they are dedicated to the Iraqi citizens to keep us updated on the changes by the banks on our new monetary system reform...It will be every day updating us on new financial news.  FRANK:  They told them now every day for 10 minutes during the financial report of Iraq Channel One we're going to start to talk to you more about the monetary reform...These are the things we told you they were going to do.  Pretty cool.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There was also 3 posts from the goat but is stuff we saw on Tuesday so I didn't bring it over. Everything is crossed for this to pop sooner than later. Happy thanks giving to everyone who celebrates. Just curious... if you have turkey today what do Americans eat at Christmas and New year. In scotland we don't have thanks giving so turkey is at Christmas for us. New year is roast or steak pie or turkey. I my how we have both steak pie and turkey at new year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

As @6ly410 reported yesterday about the cbi site being down... nadir confirms it was....

11-23-2023   Guru Nader From The Mid East   The CBI website it's been 3 days on and off.  I don't know if they've been hacked.  I don't know if they doing updates.  I don't know what they doing but it's been done.  Yesterday I Have a lot of errors, today it's blank...

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

And of course, depending on what part of this country you're from, the side dishes vary, too. I'm from the Midwest originally, and we do green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing (or dressing), and I made pumpkin cheesecake for dessert this year. I live in a southern state now, and here they do cornbread dressing instead of bread dressing, squash casserole, and a lot of things with okra, which I am not fond of! 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

paw paw here just made a glutin of himself and now have to pay, he! he!    all my neices and sisters tried to stuff us, guess they wonted us to go and sleep? we had the works , turkey and dressing ,ham , many pies, 🤣 lord to much to tell about,  its just hard missing my dear ole pop and mom, we buried 2022 ,  but i know there with the good lord and better off than my ole butt not!  now christmas i will be double fat! 😀

• Like 5
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@TripleA1960 many thanks. I have often wondered about this. Was curious if you have different special meal for Christmas seeing as thanks giving is traditionally turkey

Our daughter in law is from Mexico, we are USA. We have always had some kind of Mexican food at Christmas for her. Last year the entire meal was and there is never anything wrong with Mexican food in my book. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

There was also 3 posts from the goat but is stuff we saw on Tuesday so I didn't bring it over. Everything is crossed for this to pop sooner than later. Happy thanks giving to everyone who celebrates. Just curious... if you have turkey today what do Americans eat at Christmas and New year. In scotland we don't have thanks giving so turkey is at Christmas for us. New year is roast or steak pie or turkey. I my how we have both steak pie and turkey at new year.

We ate Covid. Yup. I asked the wife to please pass the Covid….and she did. 
:mexican::mexican:

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

if you have turkey today what do Americans eat at Christmas and New year. In scotland we don't have thanks giving so turkey is at Christmas for us. New year is roast or steak pie or turkey. I my how we have both steak pie and turkey at new year.

We have Thanksgiving's 30-day old, stale, rotted, frozen & re-frozen, gurgitated & re-gurgitator leftovers every day leading up to Christmas.   Nothing but the best for the Yank's.

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

What is cornbread like. .? How is it made? Not something we have in scotland.

Uses ground cornmeal rather than white flour, plus egg and milk. Some like to add sugar or use a mix. Some bread is dense and crumbly, some is light like white bread or cake. Goes great with peas, beans, or greens.

image.thumb.png.c32fd377889f0e5aec8d59f9ef956e75.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Christmas a standing rib roast or prime rib plus all the trimmins like mashed potatoes or augratin potatoes,  stuffing - cornbread or regular with oysters in the stuffing- and veggies- sides of shrimp and deviled eggs plus bourbon pecan chocolate pie. Homemade rolls like crescent or croissants. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well here in Scotland we don't have thanks giving so atbchristmas. Most homes have a starter of soup or prawn cocktail or pate with oatcakes or toast . Then the main is  turkey with sausage or sage and onion stuffing. Sides would be mashed potatoes, carrots, parsnips, peas, sweet corn, Brussels sprouts and in our house we also have broccoli.  Some hoes will also have roast beef or ham as well as turkey. Pudding is traditionally either Christmas pudding with cream and brandy sauce or trifle . However this varies greatly as there may also be roulade or gattue. Then there is christmas cake and a cheese board with fruit and crackers.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Well here in Scotland we don't have thanks giving so atbchristmas. Most homes have a starter of soup or prawn cocktail or pate with oatcakes or toast . Then the main is  turkey with sausage or sage and onion stuffing. Sides would be mashed potatoes, carrots, parsnips, peas, sweet corn, Brussels sprouts and in our house we also have broccoli.  Some hoes will also have roast beef or ham as well as turkey. Pudding is traditionally either Christmas pudding with cream and brandy sauce or trifle . However this varies greatly as there may also be roulade or gattue. Then there is christmas cake and a cheese board with fruit and crackers.

"Some hoes will also have roast beef"

So true! 😎

• Haha 5

On 11/23/2023 at 9:29 AM, BETTYBOOP said:

11-23-2023   Intel Guru Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:  For the first time we're seeing a video.  It's new.  It's 10 minutes long.  It's being shown to us every day now this week...They say they are dedicated to the Iraqi citizens to keep us updated on the changes by the banks on our new monetary system reform...It will be every day updating us on new financial news.  FRANK:  They told them now every day for 10 minutes during the financial report of Iraq Channel One we're going to start to talk to you more about the monetary reform...These are the things we told you they were going to do.  Pretty cool.

So Frankie and the goat are reporting this....doesn't say much.  It should be easy enough to prove if true.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1