Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking Forward To This 3 Day Weekend.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

Several articles suggests Iraq will join WTO, Friday.

Treat as rumors. Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ  via PDK:     Joining The WTO.

ARTICLE:  I am still getting Friday night through Sunday morning from nearly all of my contacts…. I am being told that Iraq on Friday is expected to join the World Trade Organization and that they have a fully international currency. This means a lot needs to happen in the next 24-36 hours.   We are going to watch it closely.

From Other Sources:    Iraqi Dinar Iraqi - Dinar Revaluation News.

THREAD:  Dinar at $3.22.  Iraqi Dinar latest RV update

MarkZ:      Things Are Looking Very Good.

MZ THREAD: 

Member:  GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!  

Member:  Is today the day! Hope Mark has good news!!!  

Member:  Charlie Ward always thought it would happen on a Thursday!! Let’s hope it does.  

MZ:  I am still getting Friday night through  Sunday morning from nearly all of my contacts….to expect the release of bonds ect…..Let’s hope they are accurate. Things are looking very good, but manage your expectations.

MZ:  I am being told that Iraq on Friday is expected to join the WTO & that they have a fully international currency.  This means a lot needs to happen in the next 24-36 hours.   We are going to watch it closely.  

Member:  Isaac is saying he is waiting for a very important CC today.  

MZ:  He is not the only one on the bond side that is waiting for that update…As I understand it – it is to update them on if they are still on schedule  for the anticipated economic receipt…..meaning they will be able to spend their money without any restrictions.

Member:  Mark, any news on the redemption center folks.. are they working this weekend?  

Member:  Mark will you have the number we can call to exchange when this happens?  

MZ:  I am told I will have a 800 number or a secure link you can use to get your number. I am told I should have those about 30 minutes before its time to announce it.  

Member:  Dinar Recaps says they will also send an email notice when the RV happens.

MZ: Yes- I am told that Recaps and a number of dinar sites will be sent those out to publish and email them.  They do not have the numbers now so do not frustrate them and you with asking.  I was told by two participating banks that they will issue instructions to the larger aggregating sites when it is time to send them out to their massive mailing lists.  

MZ:  My plan is to let you know via youtube,Telegram,  rumble Twitter or X….  

Member: With the QFS system do we need to worry about having more insured with the FDIC?

MZ:  Mr. C is confident we will not need to worry about insuring accocunts…..I will probably be paying for extra insurance until I feel real good about the QFS.  .   Member: my bank told me over a month ago their bank is already backed by the QFS the teller told me and was very adamant about it  

Member:  The forex closes Friday at 5 est time and doesn’t open back up until Sunday at 6 east.  The rate has to show on the FX to exchange at the RI/RV rate…imo.  

Member:  Mark –do you think Nesara & the global RV is already done?

MZ:  I think they are prepared & just awaiting the release.  I can tell you there was an attempt to release it all last weekend & it was punted to happen sometime this week.  

Member:  Mark, are you still hearing our current bank accounts are mirrored and safe in the QFS ?  

MZ: I am. But we shall see.

Member:  I think it may happen 11/11 at 11:11 is the day & time…Chinese love numerology.  

Member:  Maybe this is considered our 3-day weekend… Veteran’s Day is the 11th!!  

Member:  My bank is closed tomorrow in observance of Veterans Day.  

Member:  Encyclopedia has now changed the definition of the word “Soon” . LOL.

Member:  “Be kind to yourself as you proceed along this journey.  This kindness, in itself, is a means of awakening the spark of love within you & helping others to discover that spark within themselves.” TB  

Member:  We create our own reality.  I’m making mine a beautiful one!  Whatever I’m blessed with, well I’m hoping it’s a lot, to do more projects with it  

Member:  Thank all…..Looking forward to this 3 day weekend…..have a good feeling this really may be it!!!  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above... Iraq increases trade with it's Neighbours...

KTFA  via   Clare:  Trade Exchange Between Iraq & The UAE Increased To $26 Billion.

ARTICLE:  Trade exchange between Iraq and the United Arab Emirates increased by 7% in 2023 compared to 2022 to reach $26.7 billion after it was $25 billion last year.  

Economist Manar Al-Obaidi said in a statement, a copy of which was received by Al-Furat News, that “despite the decline in re-exports of goods from the Emirates to Iraq by 4% & the decline of non-oil Emirati exports to Iraq by 18%, Iraqi exports to the Emirates increased by 91%.” To reach $6.7 billion, compared to $3.5 billion last year, supported by exports of oil derivatives and exports of precious metals, specifically gold, from Iraq to the United Arab Emirates.  

He pointed out that “the UAE is considered the first trading partner of Iraq after China, with which the volume of trade exchange amounts to approximately 50 billion dollars, then the United Arab Emirates with 27 billion dollars, then Turkey & India.” LINK  

Clare:  Between speculation & smuggling…the rise in the dollar paralyzes the markets with an “imaginary recession”

• Upvote 1

I got my Fetterwoman tee shirt ready!!

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Isaac is saying he is waiting for a very important CC today

Yep, Isaac is waiting on that Crispy Cream donut to arrive!!

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I am told I will have a 800 number

I got your 800 number Mikey ZZZZZZ. It's 800-dumb-ass!!!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Who the heck is fetterman ?

pp

Were you from PP? Fettermam is a congressman from PA that should not be. He had a stroke and can’t really serve much less talk coherently. Wears basket ball shorts and a hoodie to congress. Just another piece of work with a D in front of his name here in the USA. 

never mind that first question, I looked that you are in Canada

Edited by cjdavid
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fimum said:

The equivalent of the Romans electing Caligula's horse to the Senate. A certain sign that we have reached the end of the Republic.

Sad but true! If the DemoRats are able to commit voter fraud on the degree of 2020, and President Trump is not re elected next year, the United States will never recover from a 4 term of obama! I hate to admit it, but the Constitution is dead along with our Bill Of Rights! I’m very worried that moochell obama will be trotted out before the DNC! Hopefully RFK can pull enough votes to sink the DemoRats. God Bless the United States and President Donald J Trump! JMHO!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Fimum said:

The equivalent of the Romans electing Caligula's horse to the Senate. A certain sign that we have reached the end of the Republic.

If the Dems win the White House again, whoever it would be, USA is done. We can’t survive those kinds of policies anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, Artitech said:

Sad but true! If the DemoRats are able to commit voter fraud on the degree of 2020, and President Trump is not re elected next year, the United States will never recover from a 4 term of obama! I hate to admit it, but the Constitution is dead along with our Bill Of Rights! I’m very worried that moochell obama will be trotted out before the DNC! Hopefully RFK can pull enough votes to sink the DemoRats. God Bless the United States and President Donald J Trump! JMHO!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼