Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEMA emergency warning test

Tomorrow at 2:20 EST a warning will be sent out and last 30 minutes. Rumor has it they will piggy back a frequency that 

will activate or stimulate the graphite particles. I am shutting the phone off for an hour to be sure.

Call me crazy but we will be out at the time and I am carrying extra Pew Pews with me to feed the beast on my hip.  

You can find more online but some posts are being taken down almost as fast as posted.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This is nothing but a test.  

Glen Beck is nothing but a fear monger. 

If the deep state, cabal or some other entity wanted to take over the people or  start " population control" all they would have to is erase your bank accounts, shut off the internet and the power grid.  

This is nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

If the deep state, cabal or some other entity wanted to take over the people or  start " population control" all they would have to is erase your bank accounts, shut off the internet and the power grid.  

This is nothing. 

With a country that has 300,000,000 firearms who in their right mind would want to piss off the population like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, Viciousdoggie said:

Some believe that Starlink and the White Hats now has control over the EBS, and the Black Hats and Media can't stop or alter the information that will come out......

If the White Hats are in control then they should be held responsible for the pain and suffering that is happening. They are waiting far too long to stop this. Jmho

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Heard from two people today that there was something similar coordinated and conducted in Russia at the same time. I haven’t found any other information about it yet. But it does make me think they may be getting ready for a false flag event. We have these all the time. Why such a massive one and publicize it. 

• Pow! 1

43 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If the White Hats are in control then they should be held responsible for the pain and suffering that is happening. They are waiting far too long to stop this. Jmho

It’s almost as if they’re waiting for all the crimes to be committed and then they will go after them. Unfortunately, there is a lot of pain suffering and lives lost life. Like you said waiting too long.

• Upvote 1

yes , thats ashame, but it would been worse if they went the other way, this is set up to minimize the impact of war in our country! if you can conceive it it can be done! love all and wait until the deepstate unravels! this is a plan to get rid of so many years of tirants! hold on and be blessed! FATHER GOD KNOWS ALL! OH YES!❤️

2 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Heard from two people today that there was something similar coordinated and conducted in Russia at the same time. I haven’t found any other information about it yet. But it does make me think they may be getting ready for a false flag event. We have these all the time. Why such a massive one and publicize it. 

The Russian test was yesterday. But it definitely sounds extremely strange. 

• Downvote 1