Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:00 PM MDT - 9/16/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON

Angel1   Here's why I am extremely excited and fired up.  I got a very special call...and here is what I was told.  The CBI has begun the rollout.  The CBI's teams have been activated, assigned and started working on Wednesday.  So it has begun...We'll see some education.  We'll see people getting in place.  It has begun...Here's how I see it going.  Sunday there will be approvals made.  Monday it'll be pushed through parliament and next week should be very very exciting...I would be shocked if there is not a rate change by the end of September.  Shocked.  Shocked.  Shocked.

Sandy Ingram   The Iraq prime minister discussed the cooperation between financial institutions in Iraq and the US Treasury Department with the US Assistant of the Secretary of the Treasury Department, Elizabeth Rosenberg.  The meeting addressed measures the Iraqi government took to reduce corruption.  The Prim Minister indicated the government is advancing the banking sector reforms which are crucial for the economy's growth by adhering to international standards... Rosenberg applauded the Iraqi government's outstanding efforts in implementing financial and banking reforms which would support Iraq's attempts to...expand its economy.

Frank26  You have Iraq, Iran, the CBI official, US Treasury all in one room that doesn't make any sense unless you have have interest in changing the exchange rate and adding value to the Iraqi currency because there's security and stability in Iraq and it's all because Iran finally conceded, 'we give up'.  

MarkZ  Question: Do we know why Iraqi delegates are coming to DC on Sun-Tues?? Mark: I believe it is for an announcement that will make us all very happy.  At least we sure hope so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What were you thinking? We ( dinar holders ) have already been shocked for 20 years

Clearly he(mm) is trying to deflect all the negative vibes coming his way  for all his bogus calls, so now he has his 'contact' take the brunt of the blame when this doesn't pan out.

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3

Monday it'll be pushed through parliament and next week should be very very exciting...I would be shocked if there is not a rate change by the end of September. Shocked. Shocked. Shocked

Boy I don't like when folks put a close time frame like this out! Some get excited & then shutdown when time passes by with no rate change due to these type of audio/posts!

• Upvote 3

Angel1  The CBI has begun the rollout.  The CBI's teams have been activated, assigned and started working on Wednesday.  So it has begun...We'll see some education.  We'll see people getting in place.  It has begun...

We will know the season but we will not the exact day or hour. 

We are closer than ever but remember, nobody knows the day or the rate.

IMHO.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Who needs some education anyway? Let's skip " the Education Part " , shall we and just do something with your currency ( IQD ) Soon..We have already been waiting in the last 20 years.

You know it's close...the citizens are getting educated by the CBI, again & again.   Ask F26.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So is this some kind of a secret way of lie in disguise "?

huh? Have you ever done the math for him? If he charges $10 a month for his Patreon site, and has over 2000-3000 members, then he is raking in money hand over fist. At least $240k per year.  THAT supports him.....his members support him.

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Pow! 1

On 9/20/2023 at 7:36 PM, hspotman said:

huh? Have you ever done the math for him? If he charges $10 a month for his Patreon site, and has over 2000-3000 members, then he is raking in money hand over fist. At least $240k per year.  THAT supports him.....his members support system" rel="">support him.

On 9/19/2023 at 7:50 PM, hspotman said:

and then tells people that he works for free????

This is what I call " lie in disguise ". That means he lied to people that he works for free when actually, he makes at least $240k per year. Can't imagine how much Adam ( the owner of this site ) makes a fortune per year.

• Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

This is what I call " lie in disguise ". That means he lied to people that he works for free when actually, he makes at least $240k per year. Can't imagine how much Adam ( the owner of this site ) makes a fortune per year.

AM doesn't make anything off the free side. And yea....MM rakes in money hand over fist! Sadly, none of his members pay any attention to it because they get high on his hopium. He keeps saying, 'They haven't begun spending any money of their tripartide budget' etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always remember us waiting for them to open all their budgets, only to forget about it after some time?  What makes this one any different, other than it is for 3 years?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1