Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Evening Opinions @ 7:53 PM MDT - 7/04/2023

ronscarpa

Happy 247th Birthday USA

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Walkingstick  After the new exchange rate goes to 1 to 1 this 64 trillion dinar budget would be on par with 64 billion dinars.  Notice that's dinars to dinars. That would be equivalent to $64 billion as well...Wishful thinking Walkingstick, but no guarantee, even though it's a good idea. RON 

Sandy Ingram   Iraq made financial headlines when it boosted gold reserves by 2% in one day.  To understand why this is major news, let's compare it to the fastest-growing currency against the US dollar, the Swiss frank.  The rapid rise of the Swiss franc, happened in 2015.  One single event is responsible for the Swiss franc blowing up.  The Swiss National Bank suddenly withdrew the peg of 1.20 franks per euro on January 15, 20215.  The central bank stated this was requested since the peg was no longer viable.  In the immediate aftermath...the currency surged 30% against the euro and 25% against the US dollar.  The decision shook the Forex market and put several foreign currency dealers out of business...[Post 1 of 2..Reposted..]

Sandy Ingram  This is how your finances can change in one day...Here are two reason why the Swiss currency is so strong...Switzerland has a long history of low debt and fiscal responsibility. And the nation has hard assets such as gold reserves...What is the bottom line? Low debt and high gold reserves. According to Statista, Iraq has extremely high debt, the national debt is estimated at $210 billion US dollars by 2028. This is why Iraq booting its gold reserves by 2% in one day is breaking news and good news for Iraq...Once Iraq finds a path to reduce debt and increase revenue outside of the oil industry, its currency will increase in value.  [Post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

:tiphat:Have a wonderful Independence Day everyone...Blessings..! RON :flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

i feel bad to coment anymore ron, these gurus are about  useless as the titts on a bored hog! i will keep my faith in the lord! thanks! your the man RON!~ BE BLESSED!😀 PA PA GOTTA GO TO BED NOW!   BE BLESSED!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, T B said:

i feel bad to coment anymore ron, these gurus are about  useless as the titts on a bored hog! i will keep my faith in the lord! thanks! your the man RON!~ BE BLESSED!😀 PA PA GOTTA GO TO BED NOW!   BE BLESSED!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. End of story.

people post stuff, knowing that it’s not true, and they just say passing along this information. This misinformation has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people that have been misguided.. People that post this stuff, Will say it’s their fault and they’ll point fingers and say they didn’t do the proper research. The ones that caused the pain get over easy and the victims take longer to get over it. But yet a lot of other people, think it’s funny, and it is allowed on this site. There are rumors, and then there are lies. Good luck to all.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

13 minutes ago, jg1 said:

people post stuff, knowing that it’s not true, and they just say passing along this information. This misinformation has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people that have been misguided.. People that post this stuff, Will say it’s their fault and they’ll point fingers and say they didn’t do the proper research. The ones that caused the pain get over easy and the victims take longer to get over it. But yet a lot of other people, think it’s funny, and it is allowed on this site. There are rumors, and then there are lies. Good luck to all.

Not to mention some members here at DV who post wild opinions/viewpoints that have no factual basis. Some seem to want to debate instead of educate. This site has been valuable in some ways but annoying with folks negativity. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

T

39 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

Not to mention some members here at DV who post wild opinions/viewpoints that have no factual basis. Some seem to want to debate instead of educate. This site has been valuable in some ways but annoying with folks negativity. 

Yes, there are too many scammers in here.  They reminded me of those scammers online such as FB and messenger, youtube and on my phone messages and oh yea, yahoo account who were trying to scam me.  Yes, I always have fun with them.  I've been around too long on this website to read all the lies that came through here and yet these liars are still perpetrating the same lies on a daily basis with the different twists to them. Many people in this world don't understand the saying that goes like this "What goes around comes around".  Every liars on here will get theirs in due time. I really believe in that through observing the world around me.  

• Pow! 2

its called the law of the harvest! BIBLE!  you reap what you sow!  old people like me know jesus!    or carma! the young say! BUT YOU CAN REPENT! THATS WHY JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS!    READ THE BIBLE AND BE BLESSED!  ME TOO! I LOVE YOU ALL! LIKE JESUS DID ON THE CROSS! SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD FOR OUR SINS!  I WILL STOP NOW, IT HURTS !😀

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jaybake said:

T

Yes, there are too many scammers in here.  They reminded me of those scammers online such as FB and messenger, youtube and on my phone messages and oh yea, yahoo account who were trying to scam me.  Yes, I always have fun with them.  I've been around too long on this website to read all the lies that came through here and yet these liars are still perpetrating the same lies on a daily basis with the different twists to them. Many people in this world don't understand the saying that goes like this "What goes around comes around".  Every liars on here will get theirs in due time. I really believe in that through observing the world around me.  

I tried to say the so called guru's were outright lieing and told this was the rumors section I had explained big difference from a rumor or outright lie. Tried redicule me over this lie vs rumor. I guess people like the lies the so called guru's put out. so let them keep their lieing when the so called guru's know this statement they make is an outright lie.

• Pow! 1

Time for me to take a break from this investment. Talk to y’all later. Hope I will still get an e mail from Adam if this ever goes off. 

I will say, isn’t it interesting that Iraq increased their gold, but the citizens still have worthless money. Sounds like absolute corruption to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Time for me to take a break from this investment. Talk to y’all later. Hope I will still get an e mail from Adam if this ever goes off. 

I will say, isn’t it interesting that Iraq increased their gold, but the citizens still have worthless money. Sounds like absolute corruption to me. 

Don't be a stranger.

You contribute a lot to this site.

Come back & visit often.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jg1 said:

MOST of these "gurus" are people just like us who are watching just like us, and giving their opinions. Notice, I don't ever call any of them gurus. Some don't choose to be gurus, but are so titled because they are opinion givers, and others put the title on them. There are a few hounds out there, but your job is to eat the meat and spit out the bones. If it looks likes bones, don't chew on it..!

Someone might copy an opinion you gave here and post it elsewhere saying GURU JG1, so cut most of these people a break - especially those who are posting Articles, or just answering someone's question. There are some I refuse to post, but I might occasionally when they actually say something useful. Like Luigi, sometimes I post for effect, and I usually say it's BS. A while back I asked him (in a thread) why he continues to post the ridiculous posters, and have people red-ball him. He said it was for effect, and to make a joke of their posts. (or something to that effect).

I'm the type that if I can't say something positive, I won't say anything at all. Sometimes, I call out BS as BS. But, that's just me. Have a great week JG1. Blessings..! RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

ALSO, I always post my general DISCLAIMER:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2