Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DONE.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests.

It's done.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:  THE BUDGET WAS FINALIZED.

ARTICLE: IT WAS FINALLY APPROVED…THE FINALIZATION OF THIS BUDGET IS LEGENDARY. THE BUDGET WILL NOW GO TO THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ FOR HIS SIGNATURE AND THEN HE WILL SEND IT TO THE GAZETTE TO BE MADE INTO LAW. THE CBI CAN CHANGE THEIR RATE ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN…

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That was the most exciting weekend this investment has seen and it ended with success. I’m eager to see what and when the next big puzzle piece falls in place. HCL is the one to be looking for or is it the restatement, either way, by the manner in which they voted over the weekend something is about to POP!!!!!I hope it pops right into my bank account!

LETS GOOOO!!! RI/RV MAKE MY DAY!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 3

here's another article related to the above...yet more confirmations...

Kaperoni:   The Budget Law has passed.

ARTICLE: It appears tonight that Iraq Parliament has voted on the budget for the next 3 years. Excellent news.  This new tripartite budget is critical to Iraq diversifying their economy over the next 3 years.  I believe this is how we will see the dinar rise in value as a result of Iraq’s diversification away from oil & economic growth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...yet more confirmations...

Kaperoni:   The Budget Law has passed.

ARTICLE: It appears tonight that Iraq Parliament has voted on the budget for the next 3 years. Excellent news.  This new tripartite budget is critical to Iraq diversifying their economy over the next 3 years.  I believe this is how we will see the dinar rise in value as a result of Iraq’s diversification away from oil & economic growth.

Not to be a "Debbie Downer" here, but they are still fighting over some sections (see News Forum) such as 14,15,16, etc.  and they keep postponing votes on them.  Until the entire budget is approved, it can't get signed by Sudani and can't get published in the gazette.  What they've done so far is encouraging, but some of the news articles seem to sound like the Kurds are getting pissed off yet again.  It keeps boiling down to how their oil income is being handled.  The saga continues......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1