Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 2:55 PM MDT - 4/19/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy    There is no in-country/out-country special rate.  I don't care what the hell people tell you.  All you have to do is apply common sense.  If that was the case you would have people smuggling money all day long...If somebody is selling 1750 dinars for every dollar I would take as much money as possible, buy those dinars, turn around and go back into Iraq's bank and exchange my dinars for American currency at the fixed rate 1300 dinars for every dollar.  I'd be pocketing another 450 dinars in revenue.  So no there is no in-country rate.  There is no special rate for officials.  There's none of that crap.  That doesn't make any sense.

Militia Man Where we are is an amazing time frame because the budget is key in importance. We have Al Sudani, it's not his job to be telling people that his currency is going to change in the next few weeks, but he does...:twothumbs:

Goldilocks  Iraq is expanding their ISX market to include oil, gold, and foreign companies. This will expand the reach of the Iraqi Dinar and create more demand for their currency. It is a move that will increase the value of their National Currency, of which, they are currently exclusively utilizing at this time.  They will need to move from a programmed rate to a competitive rate to succeed on a market expansion such as this we are witnessing.  We are getting even closer my friends. :twothumbs:

Clare  Question: "since the budget has been read twice does it have to be voted on before a third reading?"   No IMO.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Clare  Question: "since the budget has been read twice does it have to be voted on before a third reading?"   No IMO.:tiphat:

Agree. 

To become law means it don't have to be voted on.  If Parliament is opposed, they call off the reading until it's approved for a reading.  Then after three reading it will go to Gazette to become Law, if unopposed or sent back for amendments.   IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

To become law means it don't have to be voted on.  If Parliament is opposed, they call off the reading until it's approved for a reading. 

From the articles, the session remain opens, the second reading has not been completed...so the above guru bs is nothing more then :bs: as usual..

the parliament session will remain open to complete the second reading of the budget, with observations and objections from members of Parliament and various proposals that will last for several days,” expecting that “a date The final vote on the budget will be in the fifth month, after reviewing the opinions of experts and hosting ministers and officials concerned with spending to work to reduce the budget and reduce the fiscal deficit of 64 trillion dinars. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

From the articles, the session remain opens, the second reading has not been completed...so the above guru bs is nothing more then :bs: as usual..

the parliament session will remain open to complete the second reading of the budget, with observations and objections from members of Parliament and various proposals that will last for several days,” expecting that “a date The final vote on the budget will be in the fifth month, after reviewing the opinions of experts and hosting ministers and officials concerned with spending to work to reduce the budget and reduce the fiscal deficit of 64 trillion dinars. 

This is exhibit A ,for the reason we are in for another dead year! This is exactly the same M.O. they have used in the past years!. Only the actors have changed! Here we sit 3/4 of the month, of April has passed and they are no. farther down the road than they were on Jan 2 2023. They will find every reason on the planet,  for delaying the second reading of the budget. Its amazing to me, that the theft of money just continues to happen year after year. I will bet dollars to  dimes this budget will not pass in May 2023! I have already seen this act before! JMHO🤠

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

58 minutes ago, Artitech said:

This is exhibit A ,for the reason we are in for another dead year! This is exactly the same M.O. they have used in the past years!. Only the actors have changed! Here we sit 3/4 of the month, of April has passed and they are no. farther down the road than they were on Jan 2 2023. They will find every reason on the planet,  for delaying the second reading of the budget. Its amazing to me, that the theft of money just continues to happen year after year. I will bet dollars to  dimes this budget will not pass in May 2023! I have already seen this act before! JMHO🤠

If I felt this way, I would check out until next year.

31 minutes ago, kgreen said:

Adam, It would be nice to hear from you and get your interpretation of the many moving parts, mis-information spread in this Rumors section, etc. Thank you.

At this point, I don't expect to hear from Adam until after an RV/RI.  He said that when he felt it was imminent, he would be concentrating on post-RV plans and would not be posting on this site.  Could be wrong . . .

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kgreen said:

Adam, It would be nice to hear from you and get your interpretation of the many moving parts, mis-information spread in this Rumors section, etc. Thank you.

If you want to get someone’s attention and set up a notification, you need to put an @ sign in front of their name

Pimpy    There is no in-country/out-country special rate.  I don't care what the hell people tell you.  All you have to do is apply common sense.  If that was the case you would have people smuggling money all day long...If somebody is selling 1750 dinars for every dollar I would take as much money as possible, buy those dinars, turn around and go back into Iraq's bank and exchange my dinars for American currency at the fixed rate 1300 dinars for every dollar.  I'd be pocketing another 450 dinars in revenue.  So no there is no in-country rate.  There is no special rate for officials.  There's none of that crap.  That doesn't make any sense.

100%!!!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

How many more dead years we should deal with down this rocky road??

I have already sold off 3/4 of what I had. Like I have said before I still have some but not like what I was holding! I was told a long time ago this (investment) could run into 2026! If it went past 2026, there was just no time frame of an RV/RI ever happening for Iraq! Will Iraq ever RV/RI their currency? JMHO, I would say all of  the people that have been involved for 14 years or longer in this investment, will not live long enough to see this through! If you look at the news coming out of there since the 1st of 2023 it the same ole ole $h!+ just a verance on the stories. Bottom line there is always a reason why they cant RV/RI! I think ramadam is over today, with 1 more holiday that will be over next week! I believe! After that if they are serious with the crap that is being said then we could see some movement in May 2023. Me personally, I will be very surprised and happy! If it drags on in to June 2023, put them back on moth balls! JMHO!🤠

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, Artitech said:

I have already sold off 3/4 of what I had. Like I have said before I still have some but not like what I was holding! I was told a long time ago this (investment) could run into 2026!

you are still better having some than some of the dinar holders who already run out of patience and sell off their dinars. Hopefully, no more than 2026.

• Haha 1