Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:35 AM CDT - 10/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Footforward   Some have confused the idea of exchanging USD in the country of Iraq for new smaller bills in Iraq as an in country RV.  It's not.  The only way you have an RV is if the rate of the dinar changes. Even if you have smaller notes, it doesn't do you any good unless you add value to the rate of the dinar. Any change in the rate would be seen on forex and on the CBI website...

*** Fleming  ...Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi has been Quoted saying, “If I am re-elected, Iraq will be rich.” He is obviously talking about the re-establishment of Iraq dinar on the world stage...People from every nation will flock to Iraq...This world remains topsy-turvy, right is wrong and wrong is right, it’s all upside down. Until there is a solution brought about...There can’t be an RV...In closing...don’t give up your currencies....Hang in there.

*** MilitiaMan  We know from the White Papers put out that Iraq is ready now and will be cleared through the Digital Platform "BUNA" owned by the AMF. So I expect that will be similarly true with the FOREX, we shall see. imo...All is very good. The UST, G7, G20, WB, IMF, Cetral Banks meet on the 12th -15th.. They are going to be going over "Economic Inclusive Recovery's", keep that in mind...

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12

Thank you Ron...Not sure about all this White Paper business, Digital Platform, or the three letter orginizations, but I am sure that when Iraq is ready, all these other things won't matter.  Really don't think they have anything to do with the revaluing of the Dinar.  I feel confident however that there will be a revalue though.  :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Everyone does understand that if Kazemi is Not put up as PM again all these white papers mean absolutely nothing right!! Their will be an entirely new government and they will throw out these white papers and start over, just thought I would keep it real!! Hopefully Sadr actually stating that he wants the value of the dinar to be raised and be recognized by the international community is a good thing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Everyone does understand that if Kazemi is Not put up as PM again all these white papers mean absolutely nothing right!! Their will be an entirely new government and they will throw out these white papers and start over, just thought I would keep it real!! Hopefully Sadr actually stating that he wants the value of the dinar to be raised and be recognized by the international community is a good thing!

Dinarrock, upvote on the Sadr statement. If I remember correctly, he has for years said that he wants the dinar to be of higher value, correct ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thinking the same..

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Everyone does understand that if Kazemi is Not put up as PM again all these white papers mean absolutely nothing right!!

Personally, I gave up believing that I understood anything at all about Iraq, their government, the CBI, or the Middle East in general years ago! 😁 They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do whenever they do it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2