Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John McAfee Found Dead In Spanish Jail Cell

Markinsa

BREAKING: John McAfee Found Dead In Spanish Jail Cell

"Everything points to a suicide" according to local authorities

mcafee-dead-1024x538.png

Cybersecurity entrepreneur, cryptocurrency advocate, and former U.S. presidential candidate John McAfee has been found dead in his jail cell in Sant Esteve de Sesrovires, Barcelona, Spain within hours of a court’s ruling that he would be extradited to the United States on charges of tax evasion and failure to disclose income.

According to Spanish outlet El Pais, the 75-year-old McAfee was found “dead in the cell, and the prison medical services have intervened to carry out resuscitation maneuvers, according to the Department of Justice, but they have not been able to save his life.”

“The Mossos are investigating what happened, and everything points to a suicide, as reported by the Department of Justice,” the report states. McAfee had described the extradition request as “politically motivated,’ and noted that he was “public enemy #1” of the United States government.

As National File previously reported, McAfee was arrested on charges of tax evasion in October 2020:

John McAfee, one of the original pioneers in the anti-virus software industry, has been indicted by the US Justice Department of 15 counts of tax evasion.

The Justice Department’s indictment alleges that McAfee earned millions of dollars in the years 2014 to 2018 from promoting cryptocurrencies, engaging in consulting work, appearing at speaking engagements, and selling the rights to his life story for a documentary. In each of those years he failed to report any income to the Internal Revenue Service.

McAfee was arrested in Spain where he awaits extradition to the United States.

In his final tweet, on June 18, McAfee wrote, “In a democracy, power is given not taken. But it is still power. Love, compassion, caring have no use for it. But it is fuel for greed, hostility, jealousy… All power corrupts. Take care which powers you allow a democracy to wield.”

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Wonder what the real story is?

The swamp is deep and wide.  Thank you CL for your level-headedness in all this.  You are always the voice of reason and I enjoy and appreciate your posts (although this post was very joyful).

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

John McAfee: antivirus entrepreneur found dead in Spanish prison

McAfee’s extradition to the US on tax charges had been approved hours earlier

Sam Jones in Madrid, Kari Paul in San Francisco and agencies
Wed 23 Jun 2021 23.39 BST

John McAfee: the tech pioneer turned fugitive

Founder of McAfee Associates went on the run in 2012 after his Belize neighbour was shot dead

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

By the "numbers" ?

"John McAfee has allegedly killed himself in jail (exactly 22 months 2 weeks after Epstein's death on the 222nd day of the year) having explicitly stated that if he ends up a suicide it means he was wacked," a Twitter user wrote. Newsmax host Steve Cortes theorized, "So...if Jeffrey Epstein got Vincent Fostered then...did McAfee just get Jeffrey Epsteined?" Conservative write Carmine Sabia agreed on the theory, tweeting, "John McAfee got the Jeffrey Epstein suicide treatment."

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

*** WATCH LIVE @ 9PM ET *** Has McAfee’s Dead Man's Switch Been Flipped? — Before his Epstein-like "suicide", tech billionaire, John McAfee, said he had 31 TB of incriminating evidence on the U.S. government which he would release the instant they killed him. Was he telling the truth? Let's get up to speed tonight, live @ 9PM ET. YOUTUBE: https://youtu.be/TtAfgTkW1eA | RUMBLE: https://bit.ly/3wYXzSK

• Pow! 3

43 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

I bet she's scared too death knowing her number may be up.

I think if the prison system let something happen to her , they would have to know they are next to be Epsteined !!! Can’t leave a trail 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

on.jsp?ca=f43c9383-ea3a-4c6a-a686-ba1f84

Praying Citizen 

The heart of the prudent gets knowledge; 
and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. Prov. 18:15
S.gif

Click "Join our Mailing List" above if you're not already receiving Praying Citizen.
68df15cb-4698-4944-a30b-a9b99915f7db.png

Watch on Rumble or Brighteon or Bitchute

Another Strange Death!
#JohnMcAfeeDidn'tKillHimself

In God’s economy, parallels abound that reveal great spiritual truths. They're freely given and easy to grasp if we have eyes to see them. In the space of a day, God confirmed that our struggle is against a demonic deep state and principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph. 6:12)

The enemy revealed his hand in the words of the Commander-in-Chief and in the death of anti-virus inventor John McAfee.

On Wednesday, President Joe Biden admitted the lengths to which our government would go to defeat any citizen that questions his election, critical race theory, white supremacy, or his ability to cripple the Second Amendment: 

•  "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.”

• "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Word salad notwithstanding, Biden's intent was clear. As one patriot put it: "just try us, and we'll wipe you out.”
b6eab4ed-a880-4e7d-936c-ac553698dae2.png

Don't You Dare Question Us!

Wednesday also saw the Federal Government unfairly prosecute those who entered the Capitol on January 6. A grandmother of five from Indiana who walked through an open door was jailed for two days, then coerced into pleading guilty to one count of “parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.” Her court-appointed lawyer made sure Anna Morgan-Lloyd properly groveled for having supported President Trump. The lawyer wrote:

• “She has worked hard to come to terms with what she believed before January 6th, 2021 and what she has learned since then.”
  • Anna herself broke down in tears, “I apologize to the court, to the American people, to my family. I was there to support Trump peacefully and am ashamed that it became a savage display of violence.”

Lloyd turned herself in after she was recognized by a clerk in the Sheriff's office--where she had gone to obtain a firearms permit. The clerk found a picture of Lloyd on Facebook from her day at the Capitol. The feds ended up fining her $500 and placing her on probation for three years, during which time she may not have a gun.

• Two Florida pastors were arrested Thursday for entering the Capitol on Jan 6th and taking pictures. James Cusick, 72, and his son Casey Cusick, 35, who both serve as pastors at Global Outreach Church of Melbourne, were turned into the FBI by a congregant who travelled with them to DC. Jim Cusick is a Purple Heart veteran. Federal agents searched his home to obtain the clothes he wore that day and his red "Trump" ball cap as evidence of his crime.

• Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in New York for his work after the 2020 Election. Contrast him with the two Brooklyn attorneys who were arrested and charged with firebombing a police car during the George Floyd Riots last summer. They still hold New York law licenses.

Why this Matters: On Thursday, Attorney General Merrick Garland boasted of his agency's work arresting 500 people who were at the Capitol January 6 to protest the stolen election. They're not alone! Rasmussen Reports took a poll of American voters and found that 55 percent believe that disputed elections should have audits, like the one underway in Maricopa County, Arizona. A super majority of Republicans, 70 percent, think the presidency was stolen.

That’s a very large target for the Biden administration and the Deep State, who keeps insisting that the January 6th “insurrection” at the Capitol is the greatest threat to our democracy. It has now become a crime to enter a public building if you're a Trump supporter--but if you're looting and rioting to support racial injustice, that's just fine.
411d24fa-d3b0-4ade-b796-c0b3d626e8f8.png

Was John McAfee Epstein'd?

Wednesday brought another move by the Deep State. Inventor John McAfee supposedly committed suicide by hanging in a Spanish prison cell. McAfee threatened to expose the CIA, and also said “if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine." His death was reported hours after the news broke that he would be extradited to the US to face federal charges of tax evasion. 

Two years ago McAfee said he had collected files on corruption in governments, and for the first time would be naming names, starting with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials.

• “If I’m arrested or disappear, 31+ terabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.”

Five months later, McAfee said he was getting subtle messages from US officials that they were coming for him. He was arrested October 2020 at the Barcelona Airport. He wrote:

• “If anything happens to me, I’ve got deadman switches all over. Within a day of my disappearance or untimely death, every newspaper in the world will pour through more documents [than] they can handle in 100 years."
968e2f88-a9bb-4abe-ae08-87d7704855a9.png

According to the AP, "The eccentric cryptocurrency promoter and tax opponent whose history of legal troubles spanned from Tennessee to Central America to the Caribbean” was discovered hanged in his cell and "everything points to death by suicide."

McAfee published a video in July 2020, a week before his arrest warrant was issued. “The Deep State absolutely controls America,” he stated.

McAfee, 75, was not only an eccentric, but he also bragged on video of having multiple teenaged girlfriends--and one of his employees accused him of sex trafficking. Was he an enemy of humanity, or was he set up? One of McAfee's tweets called out the powerful elite who kidnap children to harvest their blood (above).

His wife claimed in a Father's Day tweet just days before his death, "The US authorities are determined to have John die in prison to make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies."
e901551d-4573-4d99-8965-20c25b64c905.png

Another Mysterious Death 

June 12, the body of Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the story of the mysterious tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch in 2016, was found at his home. Sign, 45, had reportedly committed suicide.

According to the New York Post, "Sign’s Instagram account told the story of a devoted dad, with photos showing him spending quality time with his family as recently as last week."

He wrote a book about the Clinton/Lynch meeting titled “Secret on the Tarmac.”

In a Fox & Friends interview in February 2020, Sign reported that the encounter was a planned meeting, not a coincidence. It is rumored that this was the meeting in which Clinton offered the Attorney General a Supreme Court justiceship in exchange for her dropping the investigation into Hillarious’s emails.

Sign went on to tell Fox that his investigation made his life a living hell, with his family receiving death threats.

• “My family received significant death threats shortly after breaking this story,” he said. “Credit cards hacked. You know, my children, we have code words. We have secret code words that they know what to do.”

Why this Matters: The King of England in 1776 had nothing on the demonic entities we face in America today. But God is not mocked, nor is He asleep. A reckoning is coming. Those who died at the hands of the powerful elite will be vindicated and the wicked shall not escape.

How to Pray: Praise God, who knows all things! May He continue to expose the hidden things of darkness. All things are naked and open unto Him and He will judge the wicked at just the right time.

Pray for the families who have lost loved ones and for those who are sitting in prison--some in solitary confinement--for the crime of entering a government building.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
b29d3658-6ab0-48e8-a508-ac31c43c061f.png

Bob & Lori Colley
send your comments to:
Donations can be mailed to P.O. Box 514, Jamestown, TN 38556

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1