Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!


keylime
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, nannab said:

 

Oh yes for about three weeks now the broker kept telling me that I am overly invested in one stock.

I was to call them so they could help me in this very volatile market. Ah huh NOT!!! 

BURN BABY BURN!!!

 

If anybody rocks around here nannab, it's you !  :)

 

   pp

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Fantastic way to start the week!!! And like Lou said...notice that there is NO Coverage in the media! Let's get this party started!

 

I am so pumped.  Just to celebrate big time I filled up my truck with gas ️ ,  😆 

 

   pp

    

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

 

I am so pumped.  Just to celebrate big time I filled up my truck with gas ️ ,  😆 

 

   pp

    

I did too...and it cost me 72.56 which is where I would like it to go this week. LOL!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, nannab said:

 

Oh yes for about three weeks now the broker kept telling me that I am overly invested in one stock.

I was to call them so they could help me in this very volatile market. Ah huh NOT!!! 

BURN BABY BURN!!!

:lol: Time to get a new broker :lol:

 

 

5 hours ago, keylime said:

I did too...and it cost me 72.56 which is where I would like it to go this week. LOL!

At this rate we could see that by Friday 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will after all of this. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around.

This particular brokerage got me good in 2008 by sending me a post card three

days after the market crashed. It is important that you call us asap in red lettering no less.

Sooooo if I can help with pay back is a b____ so be it. :D Thanks to a lot of our DV family. :twothumbs:

 

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Time to get a new broker

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning fellow Apes. Are we ready for another exciting day? I know that I am.  😀

 

So far in pretrading we have a small pull back,  but it is gradually heading back up to where we closed yesterday. 

 

Release the kraken  ! 🤣

 

pp

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, nannab said:

I will after all of this. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around.

This particular brokerage got me good in 2008 by sending me a post card three

days after the market crashed. It is important that you call us asap in red lettering no less.

Sooooo if I can help with pay back is a b____ so be it. :D Thanks to a lot of our DV family. :twothumbs:

 

 

 

Good Morning Ladies, glad to be here with you all. ❤

 

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good morning fellow Apes. Are we ready for another exciting day? I know that I am.  😀

 

So far in pretrading we have a small pull back,  but it is gradually heading back up to where we closed yesterday. 

 

Release the kraken  ! 🤣

 

pp

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trey thinks worse case scenerio there may be a cooling off period and slight pull back today. Best case it continues running on all cylinders and we go past 40.....Either way he says is healthy but of course we would all like the latter....

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks to a lot of our DV family. :twothumbs:

 

And an extra big thank you and big :hug:❤️ to Mr. Adam Montana for

bringing us and this all together!!!!! Never a dull moment cha cha cha :D

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

LOOKS AS IF THEY STOPPED IT AGAIN. 

This is going to be MASSIVE. 

IT SEEMS TO HAVE HIT THE FAN. 

Criminal!

They can't stop this snowball from rolling down hill. 

They are doing everything they can to put lid on Pandoras Box, but this can't be covered so to speak. Ha!

  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.