Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Celebrations!

I never before thought I could make money and be politically active. I guess I didn't know what every politician in the US knows. Money = politics: politics = money. Maybe, I am just slow!?

I can also see how shitty the main stream financial media is, as none of them are really exposing the flaw of creating synthetic shares, abusive shorting with the goal of manipulating the market, bankrupting companies, and stripping assets, etc.

Not all hedge funds are evil, but some of them use nefarious tactics. Fork those guys! For me, this is as much as a money making venture as it is a political statement (i.e., money talks). Thank goodness for the democratizing force of the Apes and social media!

MSM needs to wake up to the Ape Army's agenda and support creating a fairer, more efficient market.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

They have hit us with a short attack to shake the apple tree, but we aren't falling off. This is only creating a fire sale for Apes. They are using everything they can at their corrupt disposal. They have halted it a couple times, once down, once up due to volatility. A circuit breaker halt built into the system to protect both sides.

The halts are not manipulation by the Hedgies. But what the Hedgies are doing has created this dip and now rise.

Buy the dips and the rips to keep this going against them. AND HOLD!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

The most obvious sign of a manipulated ladder attack is that GME the sister stock has been attacked exactly the same way as AMC. That is no coincidence. If you check the charts of these two stocks over the last few months, they are a mirror image of each other.

The Hedgies cannot afford to have these two take off. BUT....

They can only do so much until finally they have no more ammunition. And then the real squeeze will happen.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Let's see how today shakes out. Jim from BAM has been right on so far... and if I'm understanding his model correctly we might see $90 today. Vibration was at $60-61 and retest was at 64.50...he was right and both have been surpassed today. He also mentioned that the big Algo had crushed velocity for today and that the retest at 64.50 might be tomorrow, but it appears to me that we have went by that mark for today. Only a couple hours left before the market closes today so I guess we will see.

I also bought 140 more shares today. APE strong!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Don't worry about me, just a stupid cold .

Get ready for another big day!! And yes we all hold. Your friend better buy back in  if he knows what's good for him

Doesn't matter what you have, you and a peach would still test positive for covid. 

z

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/smoking-gun-fauci-lied-millions-died-fauci-informed-hydroxychloroquine-worked-lied-public-instead-despite-science-fauciemails/

Fauci is responsible for many many deaths for saying hydrochloroquine wouldn't help or hurt you in regards to covid. He should be in prison for this.

$88 at 10:10 central time tomorrow. $285 prediction by 6/9. With a $300-500 range beyond that. He’s been accurate within minutes of 95% of his dates and times. Relax and enjoy the ride. Don’t sell yet
Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

I haven't watched this today till now. down to 51. This really sucks. The hedgies working overtime on this to keep it down it seems. Very disappointing. I couldn't afford to buy much but had high hopes for this one. I will still hold in hopes of it doing what we all hope it will.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, markb57 said:

I haven't watched this today till now. down to 51. This really sucks. The hedgies working overtime on this to keep it down it seems. Very disappointing. I couldn't afford to buy much but had high hopes for this one. I will still hold in hopes of it doing what we all hope it will.

This attack and more tomorrow have been predicted for this week. They simply can't afford to go in the money on all their shorts tomorrow. There in for over 35 million if it closes above 50, I believe. That being said, there isn't a stock out there that wouldn't be jumping over the moon to have a week that we've had so far. The Hedgies have lost over 5 billion dollars. The stock jumped over 100 percent yesterday alone. When we started the week we were in the 20s. Now we're in the 50s. This is a major fight that is playing itself out daily. We've won already, so all they can do is short the stock, knock down the price, and get paper hands to sell off so the damage isn't as bad. but Apes just eat up those dips.

Today we went from the 60's to the 30's and back to the 60's when they attacked again. This time only able to take it down to the 50's. We are building higher and higher floors, bouncing to higher ceilings each time. 68.80 was the high today, even after all their crap.

Don't fret. Anything worth anything is worth fighting for. And this is worth way more than anything. HA!

Sit back. Relax. If you can ,buy more and HOLD! The squeeze has not even begun. This is just more retail investors buying in, even while the Hedgies do their dirty work. They are the ones who must be pulling their hair out. They attack and we bounce back with millions and millions more shares they are going to have to cover.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Keylime the stock needs to be above $62 tomorrow for all the Calls and those 35 million shares to be in the money. Hopefully tomorrow morning apes buy buy buy premarket and we open up higher and then it takes off!!! I would love to see this thing close around $70 or higher tomorrow!!! We definitely need a huge push tomorrow so all those Calls are in the money folks which if that happens it will shoot the stock even higher once people start executing those $62 calls!!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime the stock needs to be above $62 tomorrow for all the Calls and those 35 million shares to be in the money. Hopefully tomorrow morning apes buy buy buy ore market and we open up higher and then it takes off!!! I would love to see this thing close around $70 or higher tomorrow!!! 

Thank you Dinarrock. I know there are a ton at 50 but wasn't sure where the 35 million total came to. 62 is a good number. I think it's going to be possible but Wow it's going to be one heckuva fight.

• Upvote 2